of     1   

SquiresYT
#98616530Friday, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM GMT

The Government has taken our freedom, the only items citizens are allowed to own is food and water. They've put their own people into bondage, working like slaves in a vast project called Nexis designed to make humans mindless slaves willing to work the most outrageous orders. They've killed thousands of us. I'd say it's time we strike back, with the Black Mark organization. Black Mark is an underground army that's been existent ever since the creation of this country in case something like this ever happened. If they've think they can do these things to us, their reality check bounced Starting places: Sewer (Start here if you want to be in Black Mark) Streets (On the run) Nexis plant A (Worker) Nexis plant B (Worker) Nexis plant C (Worker) Death Camp (To be experimented on soon) Weapons (Black Mark only): M4A1 SPAS 12 Deagle Glock 17 (Only one main arm and one side-arm) (My) CS: Name: Jason Prather @ge: 23 Inventory (Black Mark only): SPAS 12 Glock 17 Starting place: Sewer (Short) Bio: He was a captain in Black Mark and a mechanic. When this started, he fled to the main HQ in Nashville Tennessee Black Mark?: Yes.
SquiresYT
#98616615Friday, May 24, 2013 2:46 PM GMT

(They* This was done on my Ipad. I don't know why it auto corrected. qq)

of     1