of     1   

electricpretzel0
#98695120Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:23 AM GMT

The bricks used to have small rounded edges on all sides but now they're all sharp edged and it's hard to use the bricks when you don't have that small feature. Example: Have a bunch of bricks put side by side on top of each other to create a wall, Then take a brick the whole size of the wall you made and make it a different color, then CFrame it into the bricks and offset it but 0.05 studs, With the rounded edges the big brick should show the cracks through the brick wall as if it was cement holding them together, That's why this feature is useful, and there's a few other ways it is also. Everyone I've talked to says they can't see the rounded edges either while in game. You might see them in a thumbnail but not in game. I'm fed up trying to contact Roblox and get a good solution. This is most likely an update, Or a issue. NOTE: I have reset all settings in my studio and re-downloaded everything. This still doesn't fix anything. Nor did the tips Customer service gave me. So to conclude it all, JUST PLEASE FIX IT. Or give me a solution that WORKS. YOU TO CAN GO TO A GAME AND SEE THE SHARP EDGES! That is all, Thank you, -Ep
electricpretzel0
#101217657Friday, June 14, 2013 3:01 PM GMT

Thanks mods you ruined roblox.
gamehero
#101218840Friday, June 14, 2013 3:15 PM GMT

Nope, I'd rather have smoother gameplay than to admire some bevels up close. Besides, I was around in the time bevels weren't even made yet. How does this ruin Roblox? I've just started to forget they existed. Do they crash the game? Do they make fighting games unfair? Do they make obstacle courses unfair? Do they slow the game down? It's just graphics, isn't it?
Maelstronomer
#101234082Friday, June 14, 2013 5:56 PM GMT

To be honest I never cared for bevels. Lego pieces don't have bevels. :>
RyanDolan123
#101246665Friday, June 14, 2013 7:59 PM GMT

I liked bevels. Just an option to have them would be nice. Besides, our characters have bevels. ~ http://youtu.be/-NuONuafxwk ~
CrazyKilla15
#101282751Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

roblox said they removed them, they are not "part of the future look of roblox" they were part of a upgrade on performance, without them roblox runs much faster ~~If You Say Plz Because It Is Shorter Than Please Then I Will Say No Because It Is Shorter Than Yes~~
electricpretzel0
#103073701Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:12 PM GMT

Bevels are great because you can use the rounded-edges on the bricks (they're on your character) for techniques and they make things look beautiful. Faster game-play is just for the noobs out there that want to rush through a game, beat it, and not even admire the beauty and well-thought-out designs. I don't like Roblox, They made a good update then swapped it with an old one. That's just great. I'd prefer to have NO DYNAMIC LIGHTING than NO ROUNDED-EDGES.
CrazyKilla15
#103079801Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:57 PM GMT

your ENTIRE post says re ta rd ed the speed roblox runs at has nothing to do with gameplay, besides making it playable or not if roblox runs super slow how you gonna admire that work? a faster game is for people who want to be able to PLAY a game take for example grand theft auto IV its a HORRIBLE port and it runs slow even on great NEW machines, and its from 2008! you are saying that instead of being able to play the game, you want to look at it in super lag slow mo. thats may be fine for you but anyone with even the smallest sliver of a brain wants to PLAY a game. and PLAYING CAN INVOLVE ADMIRING IT!!!!!! ~~If You Say Plz Because It Is Shorter Than Please Then I Will Say No Because It Is Shorter Than Yes~~
electricpretzel0
#103080213Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:00 PM GMT

I didn't say put bevels back. If our character still has rounded edges than we can probably have the same for bricks. I just want rounded edges back
Jtmt88
#103107361Friday, June 28, 2013 1:32 AM GMT

they're gone forever
ProfessorStone
#103109470Friday, June 28, 2013 1:49 AM GMT

Dynamic lighting is much more significant then bevels.

of     1