of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Hydreigons
#99092518Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:46 AM GMT

[STORY] -------------------------------------------------------------- I'm sure you remember all of those legends you heard about the gods and goddesses living on Mount Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece. I'm also sure you "knew" they were fake. The funny thing is-- they aren't. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades.. All real. Even the stories about the legendary monsters, the Gorgons, Laistrygonians, Hydra's, ect.. Even those strange half human half animal beasts exist, centaurs, even satyrs. Even cyclopes. Most of them are evil-- while a few can be neutral. Even demigods are real. They are half human half god and are created when a god or goddess goes down to Earth and has a child with a normal mortal. Demigods are not allowed to live in Olympus, so there is a special camp that they live and train in. Camp Half-Blood, of course! The camp director is named Dionysus. You may also know him as the God of Wine and Vegetation. Camp Half-Blood does various activities-- chariot racing, capture the flag games, and many more. Demigods don't know that they're demigods when they're born, but usually a satyr blends in as a human and befriends them, and when they are at a certain age they tell them the good news. As you may have guessed, demigods have many traits as their parent. Demigods have a strange "scent" that allows monsters to track them down, which makes life just about... five million times more dangerous. But.. Do you remember the forbidden part of the story of the Gods and Goddesses? Before they ruled the world, Titans ruled the world... The leader was Kronos, also known as the Lord of Time, and the Evil Titan. He is the father of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades and many more. Kronos became evil-- he didn't want his children to live. He tried digesting him. His wife, Rhea, tricked him. Zeus grew up and killed his father-- chopping him into a million pieces and throwing him into the deepest pit in the underworld, Tartarus. The bad part is that a ton of evil demigods are working on reviving Kronos so that Kronos can destroy every single God and Goddess and create a new world where they take over. Obviously, they must be stopped. [CHARACTER SHEET] -------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Age: Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.): Personalities(at least 3): Appearance(be descriptive, include clothing): Bio(optional): Parent(s): Weapon(s): Power(s): Gender: [RULES] -------------------------------------------------------------- -All admins can make up new rules as they go. -Please try to ignore all trolls. I know it's hard, but it only encourages them to keep on trolling. -Obvious rules apply; no romance, trolling, spamming, flaming or advertising. -Anyone can join, but they must wait to be accepted. Once they are accepted that can start role-playing. -Disobeying me and/or the admins could cause a temporary or permanent ban. -Try not to cause fights or arguments. -Don't godmod. I know that demigods are immortal, but that means that they cannot die of age. They could die by a weapon. -Get someone's permission to kill their character. If they say no, then just say no. -Ambrosia and nectar do have healing properties, but don't just say you can whip them out anywhere. Humans die when they eat it, of course. -Monsters do not die. They just re-spawn somewhere else in the world. -Be descriptive. If you're not descriptive at all and just say "I kill the monster." you will be ignored.
snakehunt
#99093026Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:49 AM GMT

Name: Nathaniel Watergate. Age: 16 Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.): Demigod, mother is Aphrodite. Personalities(at least 3): Very timid and shy, to the point of never talking to anyone. Although, he will muster enough to try to be friends with whoever actually wants to be friends with him. Appearance(be descriptive, include clothing): Small and frail, hourglass like shape. He is always wearing a grey sweater, or the camp half-blood shirt in sweater form. He has short, black hair and since he is the son of Aphrodite, he is beautiful. He sports a hair bow for some reason. Bio(optional): Born from Aphrodite and a human man, Nathaniel somehow is unlike her, being shy about almost everything, and being weak about almost everything. He was a easy target for the many monsters, and had to be sent quickly. He is not that popular among certain people and prefers away from certain people. He is known by the girls. He does terribly in fighting, not using tactics, just random attacks. Parent(s): Unknown male human and Aphrodite. Weapon(s): a flower petal that transforms into a small round shield. Power(s): (I don't really know what to put here considering how he is......) Gender: Male/looks like female.
Tekamonn
#99094093Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:56 AM GMT

Name: Rangifer J. Tarandus Age: 12 Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.): Demigod Personalities(at least 3): Agressive, Headstrong, Flippin' Awesome Appearance(be descriptive, include clothing): **5"5', Muscular Build, Not giant muscles, but muscular all the same. He wears a military/combat jacket, normally unzipped, over a black t-shirt with the Cancer Zodiac Symbol on it. He has wavy, black-brown hair, and wears glasses. He wears slightly large jeans, and military grade boot.** Bio(optional): TBR Parent(s): Poseidon/Neptune, HumanfemaleIhaven'tnamed Weapon(s): Sword made of three metals, that can kill monsters,humans,demigods, and gods-alike. Power(s): Shapeshifting, Water Control, Horse (and Reindeer, Moose, Caribou, and anything else horse-related.), Fish-Speak. Gender: M I got a siggy!
Hydreigons
#99095390Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:05 AM GMT

Name: Joshua Hargist Age: 12 Species: Demigod, of course not knowing it. Personalities: Doesn't really like to be social. If you have a happy prom where everybody dances.. He's in that group of no one else that sits in the corner. He is intelligent for his age and has many nicknames such as "freak" or "weirdo". But those are gone now and anyone who even mutters them should get a well-deserved kick to the shin. He likes to be mysterious and ominous, but just ends up making people laugh at him in the process. Appearance: He has pale skin and red eyes which will be told more about in his bio. He usually wears a black leather coat and jeans. Under his black leather coat is a black short sleeved tee. He wears black and white converse and his hair is a very dark blonde, appearing as a brown colour. Bio: He has always had his strange coloured eyes. His mother told him it was only a disease that wouldn't be something to worry about. It was a gift from his father, the same colour of one of his symbols. Ever since he was 7 everything went downhill. He saw extremely muscular and hairy men stalking him but tried not to speak about it. Little did he know that the next day in his life will be both the best day and the worst day. Parents: Mother, and unknown male god. Weapons: None. Powers: He is better then seeing through the mist than other demigods, but isn't perfect. Besides that, he doesn't have much special about him other than his eyes. Gender: Male. (Snake accepted once again, Tek, change your parent please. The Big Three, aka Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are only for admins. The admins are: Supermariomania Myself, of course. Snakehunt at900 Also, here's a little update on the quest. Everyone can come since it will be dangerous and we need as much forces as we can, but everyone may not be in the same place. Also, we're not following the book series. The Labyrinth WASN'T destroyed, ect ect. I don't want to spoil anything else.)
Tekamonn
#99103209Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:05 AM GMT

(OK Then, Srry... So, no Romans, right?) I got a siggy!
Hydreigons
#99178655Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:08 PM GMT

(Romans do exist in the same universe, but they live at Camp Jupiter. For now, only Greek gods.)
Hydreigons
#99178993Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

(Anyways, I was thinking of restarting the thread. Everyone can keep their characters, but we restart. The quest will go on of course. Does anyone agree?)
snakehunt
#99186799Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:06 PM GMT

(I dunno...)
Hydreigons
#99186992Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:07 PM GMT

(It will be a bit strange if we don't, since I abandoned my son of Poseidon character. Plus, I added a few new rules. I'd love to do it, but if the other people don't want to, I won't.)
snakehunt
#99187728Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:13 PM GMT

(We can....)
Hydreigons
#99188342Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:17 PM GMT

(The periods make me think it's not okay, but if it is with you, we shall restart. The thread starts now, you guys can start. I'll be role-playing soon, gotta finish this dern homework.)
Hydreigons
#99194418Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:01 PM GMT

(I'll start.) Joshua The alarm clock wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes then try closing them again. "Wake up!" I hear my mother say, then I quickly get up. "I'm up, mom!" I yell. I take off my pajamas and get into my clothes, ready for school.
Hydreigons
#99218936Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:00 AM GMT

(Waiting for someone to post...)
Hydreigons
#99293341Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:09 PM GMT

(Bump.)
Hydreigons
#99308032Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 PM GMT

(Can someone else post?)
Hydreigons
#99317367Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:14 PM GMT

(hi can other people please post I'm very bored)
kendallk2002
#99317825Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:18 PM GMT

(Marking this. Be right back.)
kendallk2002
#99318815Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:26 PM GMT

[CHARACTER SHEET] -------------------------------------------------------------- Name:Zack Harris Age: 14 Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.):Demigod Personalities:sometimes depressed, trustworthy, good friend, is always calm. Appearance: He has black hair that's cut in a messy sidesweep. He has a skull birthmark in the shape of a skull on his back. He has a black leather jacket over a white shirt. Zack usually wears black jeans. 5'3 and 140 lbs. His skin is kind of pale and he usually has a very solemn face,but when he starts jokes you can't stop him. His eyes are dark brown and he has a unusual laugh. Bio(optional): TBR Parent(s): Hades and a woman named Amanda Harris. Weapon(s): A stygian iron sword and a celestial bronze dagger. Power(s): Raising an army to help him fight, shadow traveling, easy access to Hades and that normal stuff. Gender:Male (if you didn't guess)
Hydreigons
#99322010Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:51 PM GMT

(woohoo Just try to make one small fix please, only admins can be a child of the Big Three.)
MouserDaGreat
#99324179Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

Name: Miltarius Age: unknown Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.): God Personalities(at least 3): Powerful, Smart, Tactical Appearance(be descriptive, include clothing): A full suit of black armor with a red flame around it and the helmet makes his eyes look like a bottomless pit. Bio(optional): N/A Parent(s): Ares and Aphrodite Weapon(s): Heavy Great sword, Crossbow and a shortsword Power(s): bends darkness to his will, and can use dark fire to his will Gender: M
Hydreigons
#99324423Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:07 AM GMT

(I was wondering if I should be able to add gods. But it seems a bit OP, maybe only admins should be gods / made up gods.. Sadly, you're declined.)
MouserDaGreat
#99324486Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:08 AM GMT

(Also for the appearance he is 7 feet tall, red eyes, black hair that is in a buzz cut)
Hydreigons
#99325249Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:13 AM GMT

(You can be accepted, but you cannot be a god.)
MouserDaGreat
#99325584Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:16 AM GMT

(Ya i will remake, I understand now that i look at i wouldn't accept it either sorry) Name: Cain Age:17 Species(human, demigod, centaur, ect.. Even monsters are allowed.): Demigod Personalities(at least 3): Tactical, Great warrior, quick to anger Appearance(be descriptive, include clothing): Black combat boots. Black Military BDU pants, Olive green T-shirt or a white T shirt with the camp half blood emblem with armor ontop of it, In battle he uses a full bronze armor suit with a spatan type helmet with a red feather fin ontop, all ontop of his usual cloths. Black hair in a buzzcut, black eyes, Large as in Muscular Bio(optional): N/A Parent(s): Ares and Megen Fox (Jk unknown for his mom XD) Weapon(s): Gleaming silver longsword with a golden hilt rapped in black grippy leather Power(s): ability to see ahead in the battle Gender: M
Hydreigons
#99326085Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:19 AM GMT

(Okay, I guess you're accepted. You may start.) Joshua I get my backpack on but before I do I noticed a note. I grabbed it and worried. I must have forgotten to give this note to my mother to sign.. Wait... "Be prepared," it read. I don't remember writing it. I showed it to my mother, but she just replied; "Most likely a joke from your friends. Now, put on your shoes." She walked to the garbage can, ripping up the note. I got my shoes and sweater on, then headed out the door. "Goodbye mom!" I yelled.

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right