of     1   

Recruitsoldier
#99449858Friday, May 31, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

Games these days are like modern music. Poorly made, creators insanely rich, and yet, somehow, these places get thousands of visits per day alone. Now, there really isn't anything we can do about that, unfortunately. We can't find an excuse to get rid of "Kohl's Admin House for NBC," although, seriously? 884,000 visits just for a startermap and an admin script? But, we can get rid of every game that breaks the rules. Occasionally, highly inappropriate games break through to the front page. I think that there should be a flag tool for "Inappropriate/Misleading Games." I'll get to misleading in a minute, but for now, I'll talk about how the flagging system will work. No, it isn't like report. The problem with reporting is that the moderators have to read through every single one, so it can take a long while before any damage is done. And by that time, hundreds of thousands may have already visited a highly inappropriate game. Flagging would work simply. It only serves one purpose, and that is to highlight bad games. Sure, some people would flag games for an invalid reason. But what mods would look out for would be a sudden, steep flow of flags at one place. People would, obviously, be more inclined to flag down an inappropriate game than a good game, so the chances that the mods would waste their time on innocent games is small. As for misleading games, I'm talking about games - even good games - that have nothing to do with their title. This is known, in the real world, as false advertising, which isn't allowed. Per the Roblox rules, it isn't necessarily disallowed, but I think it should be. All misleading/inappropriate games would be subsequently investigated by a moderator, and if he deems it too inappropriate for Roblox, he gets rid of the place, bans the creator, and revokes all the money the creator earned from the place (if this was all spent in catalog items already, then the catalog items would be revoked as well).
lemural
#99451744Friday, May 31, 2013 1:38 AM GMT

I not have but and the understander of the your idea! Please have the expain! I but am not the native speaker of englisher and am using but the translit.cc and it have not the good! the my englisher is not of the good but or the translater is of the badder quality!
crusader583
#99451861Friday, May 31, 2013 1:39 AM GMT

It's called the REPORT BUTTON.
Recruitsoldier
#99452258Friday, May 31, 2013 1:42 AM GMT

@crusader Please read the thread and then come back. Also, just in case you didn't know - it is unnecessary to emphasize two words when it's in a sentence that consists of five words, especially if your whole post is just five words.
orangebaron
#99453405Friday, May 31, 2013 1:52 AM GMT

Good idea > UNBAN KOHL
ZebraPlox
#99461309Friday, May 31, 2013 3:06 AM GMT

Support.
TNTxERIC
#99509834Friday, May 31, 2013 6:07 PM GMT

support
MikkelDude
#99532384Friday, May 31, 2013 9:28 PM GMT

Support.