of     1   

ShooterDude54
#99467008Friday, May 31, 2013 4:14 AM GMT

If you go to my profile right now, I guarantee that it will say that I'm on DeadzoneZackZak's new game, Battlefield. I have no idea WHY it says this. I haven't played that game for at least 48 hours, and it even says this while I'm offline. I tested it with three other accounts, and had my brother log in on his account, and it says I'm in Battlefield. Please fix it. I'm NOT in Battlefield. Even a computer restart didn't help this, so I know it's the site. It's even gotten me in trouble because my parents though I was on ROBLOX instead of doing something productive (why should a highschooler have to do something productive during vacation?!). wait() end end --ends forum post
coldbloodedkiller9
#99469318Friday, May 31, 2013 4:47 AM GMT

ShooterDude54's Profile [ Online: Website ] http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=9885626
RobloxCitizen9
#99469560Friday, May 31, 2013 4:50 AM GMT

Its slow for me, my Sister can't join me at all, so she finds me and joins me to shoot everyone in catalog heaven .-.
ShooterDude54
#99488013Friday, May 31, 2013 12:38 PM GMT

Did it finally go away after being logged out for 8 hours? I just ask that they have your profile say that you have exited a game right after you exit the game, to prevent any confusion. One thing I didn't try, though, was logging in on a different wifi network. I have a feeling that may actually be a problem. wait() end end --ends forum post

of     1