MettanAtem
Top 50 Poster
#2082848Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:31 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
GUESSWHOMADEWAFFLES
#2091068Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:03 PM GMT

Boys and girls of every age Wouldn't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see This, our town of Halloween This is Halloween, this is Halloween Pumpkins scream in the dead of night This is Halloween, everybody make a scene Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright It's our town, everybody screm In this town of Halloween I am the one hiding under your bed Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red I am the one hiding under yours stairs Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song In this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise Round that corner, man hiding in the trash cam Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll... Scream! This is Halloween Red 'n' black, slimy green Aren't you scared? Well, that's just fine Say it once, say it twice Take a chance and roll the dice Ride with the moon in the dead of night Everybody scream, everbody scream In our town of Halloween! I am the clown with the tear-away face Here in a flash and gone without a trace I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair I am the shadow on the moon at night Filling your dreams to the brim with fright This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Tender lumplings everywhere Life's no fun without a good scare That's our job, but we're not mean In our town of Halloween In this town Don't we love it now? Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back And scream like a banshee Make you jump out of your skin This is Halloween, everyone scream Wont' ya please make way for a very special guy Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween! [Repeat] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry =) just had to post this...... it's from my favorite movie, and it was written by Danny Elfman, who also wrote the lyrics for it.....once again, couldnt resist! =D
YOSHI5
#2111900Saturday, August 02, 2008 3:21 AM GMT

Song: Saria's Song/Lost Woods Song Lyrics: MonkeyDRuffy Going left Going right Going all around Cause it never stops It never stops Everywhere All around Its a big maze Does it ever end? It ever end? Even though I have tried every path There always seems to be something new Now I'm lost, and I cannot get out Even though I'm Screamin Shouting Crying Weeping Flying I cant get out! Heard a sound Watch my back! I heard it again! Is there someone there? Someone there? Woods and planks Three Skull Kids Pulling lots of pranks Are they testing me? There testing me? I'm so lost and I want to get out Though I have walked this way many times I heard there should be a temple here Though I cannot Find it See it Meet it Feel it Sence it It's nothing here Hurry now Time is short No one's on my side There is no one here It's no one there Going left Going right Now what shall I do Am I finished here? I'm finished here? I think I see someone over there Its a girl on a rock playing Flute! Wounder what that girl is doing here? Mybe I should ask her See her Talk or Whisper Ask her is she lost too? Now I think I can sence That she's here with me Is she guiding me? Shes helping me And now I hear a sound Its a melody from a pretty Flute A pretty Flute And I just follow that lovely sound And look here, lookie here what I found! It looks like its a way to get out! And I know the girl that helped me Watch me going smiling as I go out!
turkeylurkey
Top 100 Poster
#2114695Saturday, August 02, 2008 12:38 PM GMT

Don't Look Back In Anger-Oasis Slip inside the eye of your mind Don't you know you might find A better place to play You said that you'd never been But all the things that you've seen Will slowly fade away So I start a revolution from my bed 'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head Step outside the summertime's in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out And so Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say Take me to the place where you go Where nobody knows, if it's night or day. Please don't put your life in the hands Of a Rock 'n Roll band Who'll throw it all away I'm gonna start the revolution from my bed 'Cos you said the brains I had went to my head Step outside cos summertime's in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face Cos you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as she's walking on by. My soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late and she's walking on by My soul slides away, but don't look back in anger, don't look back in anger I heard you say At least not today.
Irockhard
#2116399Saturday, August 02, 2008 3:34 PM GMT

BULLS ON PARADE Come wit it now! Come wit it now! The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha @#%$ off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons That five sided fist-a-gon Tha rotten sore on tha face of mother earth gets bigger Tha triggers cold empty ya purse Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal I walk tha corner to tha rubble that used to be a library Line up to tha mind cemetary now What we don't know keeps tha contracts alive an movin' They don't gotta burn tha books they just remove 'em While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells Bulls on parade ya Come wit it now! Come wit it now! Bulls on parade! Bulls on parade! Bulls on parade! Bulls on parade! Bulls on parade!
Irockhard
#2116444Saturday, August 02, 2008 3:38 PM GMT

EAR OF THA BOOMERANG Tha sistas are in so check the front line Seems I spent the '80s in the Haiti state of mind Cast me into classes for electro shock Straight incarcerated, the curriculum's a cell block I'm swimmin' in half truths and it makes me wanna spit Instructor come separate the healthy from tha sick Ya weigh me on a scale, smellin' burnt skin It's dark now in Dachau and I'm screamin' from within 'Cause I'm cell locked in tha doctrines of tha right Enslaved by dogma, talk about my birthrights Yet at every turn I'm runnin' into hell's gates So I grip tha cannon like Fanon an pass tha shells to my classmates Aw, power to tha people 'Cause tha bosses right ta live is mine ta die So I'm goin' out heavy sorta like Mount Tai Wit tha five centuries of penitentiary so let tha guilty hang In tha year of tha boomerang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it So let tha guilty hang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it In the year of tha boomerang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it So let tha guilty hang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it In the year of tha boomerang Yeah! Now it's upon you! Now it's upon you! Tha sistas are in so check the front line Seems I spent the '80s in the Haiti state of mind Cast me into classes for electro shock Straight incarcerated, the curriculum's a cell block Swimmin' in half truths and it makes me wanna spit Instructor come separate the healthy from tha sick Ya weigh me on a scale, I'm smellin' burnt skin It's dark now in Dachau and I'm screamin' from within 'Cause I'm cell locked in tha doctrines of tha right Enslaved by dogma, talk about my birthrights Yet at every turn I'm runnin' into hell's gates So I grip tha cannon like Fanon an pass tha shells to my classmates Aw, power to tha people, yeah, yeah Tha bosses right ta live is mine ta die I'm goin' out heavy sorta like Mount Tai Wit tha five centuries of penitentiary so let tha guilty hang In tha year of tha boomerang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it So let tha guilty hang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it Uh! In the year of tha boomerang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it So let tha guilty hang I got no property but yo I'm a piece of it In the year of tha boomerang Yeah! Now it's upon you! Now it's upon you! You! You! You! You! You! You! You! You!
June198
#2131559Sunday, August 03, 2008 2:38 PM GMT

Beware of the time as it moves along Takin' you back always feared and strong Like the rush of the wind he moves on and on and on and on and on He's the fire, flame, conflicting pain, untouched and crushed and will remain The one, the two, the three, the four Headed straight for an unopened door He can see, he can feel without one touch it seems unreal but it's true The power lives inside of you - inside of you Chorus: In this world - His world Where life is strong In this world - His world Life's and open book In this world - His world Where compromise does not exist In his world of worlds every step meets the risk In this world - His world Where on is all In this world - His world Never fear the fall In this world - His world Where compromise does not exist In his world of worlds every step meet the risk His World (Crush 40 version) Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong A forward push as the clock strikes strong Like the rush of the wind he moves on and on and on and on and on He's the tower, power, admits no shame, untouched and crushed and will remain The one, the two, the three, the four Headed straight for an unopened door He can see what he can't feel without once touch it becomes surreal but it's true The power lives inside of you - inside of you Repeat chorus Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong A forward push as the clock strikes strong In this world, his world Repeat chorus Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong A forward push as the clock strikes strong In this world, his world
June198
#2131583Sunday, August 03, 2008 2:40 PM GMT

srry i accidently put title in the middle its his world crush 40 version
josh747
#2135438Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:46 PM GMT

Standing alone with no direction How did I fall so far behind? Why Am I searching for perfection? Knowing it's something I won't find In my fear and flaws I let myself down again All because [Chorus] I run Till the silence splits me open I run Till it puts me underground Till I have no breath And no roads left but one When did I lose my sense of purpose? Can I regain what's lost inside? Why do I feel like I deserve this? Why does my pain look like my pride? In my fear and flaws I let myself down again All because I let myself down In my fear and flaws [Chorus] I run Till the silence splits me open I run Till it puts me underground Till I have no breath And no roads left but one No roads left but one In my fear and flaws I let myself down again All because I run And the silence splits me open I run And it puts me underground But there's no regret And no roads left to run
bricklo
#2161672Tuesday, August 05, 2008 1:26 PM GMT

New blood joins this earth And quickly he's subdued Through constant pained disgrace The young boy learns their rules With time the child draws in This whipping boy done wrong Deprived of all his thoughts The young man strugggles on and on he's doomed A vow unto his own That never from this day His will they'll take away-eay Chorus What I've felt What I've known Never shined through in what I've shown Never be Never see Won't see what might have been What I've felt What I've known Never shined through in what I've shown Never free Never me So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN They dedicate their lives To RUNING all of his He tries to please THEM all This bitter man he is Throughout his life the same He's battled constantly This fight he cannot win A tired man they see no longer cares The old man then prepares To die regretfully That old man here is me Chorus*2 Never Free Never Me So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN You labeled me I'll label you So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN Never Free Never Me So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN You labeled me I'll label you So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN Never Free Never Me So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN
bricklo
#2161689Tuesday, August 05, 2008 1:27 PM GMT

its the Unforgiven By Metallica
sonic525
#2171776Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:23 AM GMT

Scatman - Scatman (Scatting) I'm the Scatman (Scatting) I'm the Scatman (Scatting) Everybody stutters one way or the other So check out my message to you. As a matter of fact don't let nothin' hold you back. If the Scatman can do it so can you. Everybody's sayin' that the Scatman stutters But doesn't ever stutter when he sings. But what you don't know I'm gonna tell you right now That the stutter and the scat is the same thing. Yo I'm the Scatman. Where's the Scatman? I'm the Scatman. Why should we be pleasin' all the politician heathens Who would try to change the seasons if the could? The state of the condition insults my intuitions And it only makes me crazy and my heart like wood. Everybody stutters one way or the other So check out my message to you. As a matter of fact don't let nothin' hold you back. If the Scatman can do it brother so can you. I'm the Scatman. (Scatting) Everybody stutters one way or the other So check out my message to you. As a matter of fact don't let nothin' hold you back. If the Scatman can do it brother so can you. I'm the Scatman. I hear you all ask 'bout the meaning of scat. Well I'm the professor and all I can tell you is While you're still sleepin' the saints are still weepin' cause Things you call dead haven't yet had the chance to be born. I'm the Scatman. (Scatting) I'm the Scatman....repeat after me It's a scoobie oobie doobie scoobie doobie melody I'm the Scatman....repeat after me It's a scoobie oobie doobie scoobie doobie melody (Scatting)
ResidentEvil1
#2183970Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:33 PM GMT

The automatic - Monster. lyrics! Brain fried tonight through misuse Through misuse, through misuse You can't avoid static abuse Abuse, abuse Without these pills you're let loose You're let loose, you're let loose Stand up, get out, no excuse No excuse, no excuse What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster? What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster? What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster? What's that coming over the hill? Confused, mind bruised, it seeps out It seeps out, it seeps out Face down, home town looks so grey Looks so grey, looks so grey Convexed you bend, twist and shout Twist and shout, twist and shout Stand up brush off get moving Get moving, get moving What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster? (x4) Face down, home town, face down, home town Face down, home town, it looks so grey (x4) What's that coming over the hill Is it a monster? Is it a monster? (x4)
Garra300
#2186862Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:10 AM GMT

My Ninja Info Cards: -------------------------------------------------------------- hold on, mabey i can help you kids out... with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja ninja ninja ninja with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja info cards what the hack are those? with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja ninja ninja ninja with my, ninja info cards with my, ninja info cards what the hack are those? with my, ninja info cards its hard to explain my ninja info cards but these cards my, ninja info cards have been chakra encoded my, ninja info cards with everything iv learned my, ninja info cards they may not look like much my, ninja info cards I CONT GO ON!
speedracerdudu
#2198550Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:35 PM GMT

do you like waffles? yeah we like waffles do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes! do you like frenchtoast? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCHTOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do do do do do can't wait to get a mouhtfull! waffles! Waffles! waffles! wa- do do do do can't wait to get a mouhtfull!
neodude177
#2198580Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:37 PM GMT

I Hate Evereything About You - Three Days Grace Every time we lie awake After every hit we take Every feeling that I get But I haven’t missed you yet Every roommate kept awake By every sigh and scream we make All the feelings that I get But I still don't miss you yet Only when I stop to think about it I hate everything about you Why do I love you I hate everything about you Why do I love you Every time we lie awake After every hit we take Every feeling that I get But I haven’t missed you yet Only when I stop to think about it I hate everything about you Why do I love you I hate everything about you Why do I love you Only when I stop to think About you, I know Only when you stop to think About me, do you know I hate everything about you Why do I love you You hate everything about me Why do you love me I hate You hate I hate You love me I hate everything about you Why do I love you
Ubertastic
#2198868Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:06 PM GMT

All alone, Guess again You've been known to take the hand of any man. Who would fill your fantasy (See) you there, A big mistake You're the pride of every fake that comes around In this messed up town you know And I know, And I know It's always better when you know And I know, And I know It's always better when you find out we've been lying cheating Baby, give me a sign Give me a reason, Make up your mind Darlin', only a fool Couldn't see through us, And know what we do You know what we do Just because you're a fan Doesn't mean you've joined the band and found a way To make them think that you're a star Silly girl Only I can fool the world it's plain to see Cause you're just like me you know And I know, And I know It's always better when you know And I know, And I know It's always better when you find out we've been lying cheating Baby, give me a sign Give me a reason, Make up your mind Darlin', only a fool Couldn't see through us, And know what we do You know that it's true The things that you do I'm out of my mind in love with you
fleshman345
#2208485Friday, August 08, 2008 5:06 PM GMT

[insert little song break here] March on worker bees! know your enemy! we take our orders given by the queen we're not the killers, we're the worker bees if you resist us you will feel our sting surrender now before the swarm sets in Protect the hive from enemies!!(2x) Follow the heard mentality!! Can we fight to save our souls?! [little music break] Mrach on worker bees! Know your enemy! A pollination coming from the west, And in a flash we wil invade your nest, Supply or honey flowing bottomless, Play by our rule or you'll be powerless Protect the hive from enemys!!(2x again) Follow the heard mentality!! can we fight to save our souls?! and we'll march...along with our blindfolds on, And we'll ride...the rails with our pistols drawn Can the lord...above forgive what we've done?! Can we fight to save our souls?!(all of this from and we'll...march two times) Can we fight to save our souls?! [music break] and we'll....march(from there to can we fight to save ours souls the first time and 2x) Can we fight to save our souls?! Will we die to save our home?!
runescapefan95
#3450163Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:10 PM GMT

"miss murder w/ director's cut" this is what i brought you,this you can keep... this is what i brought you,you may forget me... i promise to depart,just promise one thing!kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep this is what i brought you,this you can keep! this is what i brought,you may forget me... i promise you my heart,just promise to sing!kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep... ooohh...ooohh...ooohh....ooooohhhhh!!!!!!! ooohh...ooohh kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep this is what i thought,i thouht you need me! this is what i thought,so think me naive... i promised you a heart you promised to keep kiss my heart a lay me to sleep ooohh...ooohh...ooohh....ooooohhhhh!!!!!!! ooohh...ooohh kiss my eyes and lay me to.........sleep. Hey Miss Murder can I... Hey Miss Murder can I... Make beauty stay if I... Take my life! oooohhhh...oh...ohh... With just a look they shook And heavens bowed before him. Simply a look can break your heart. The stars that pierce the sky; He left them all behind. We’re left to wonder why He left us all...behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Miss Murder can I... Hey Miss Murder can I... Make beauty stay if I... Take my life! ooohhh...oh...ohh... (ohh) Dreams of his crash!won’t pass! Oh, how they all adored him! Beauty will last!when spiraled!down... The stars that mystified! He left them all behind. And now his children cry He left us all...BEHIND!!!!!!!!! HEY Miss Murder can I... HEY Miss Murder can I... Make beauty stay if I... Take my life! oooohhhh... What's the hook, the twist Within this verbose mystery? I would gladly bet my life upon it. That the ghost you love, your ray of light Will fizzle out...without hope... ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! WE'RE THE EMPTY SET...JUST FLOATING THROUGH, WRAPPED IN SKIN!! Ever searching for what we were promised! Reaching for that golden ring...we'd never...let...go, but who would ever let us put put our filthy hands upon it!!!!!!!!! HEY Miss Murder can I... HEY Miss Murder can I... Make beauty stay if I... Take my life!!! oooohhhh-oh-ohh Hey Miss Murder can I... Hey Miss Murder can I... Make beauty stay if I... Take my life! ooooohhhhh-oh-ohh and here is a link to youtube rs miss murder with director's cut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbVtLnRwe4
roblox123456
#3477359Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:02 PM GMT

Hotel california - the eagles On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, 'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell' Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place Such a lovely place (background) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year Any time of year (background) You can find it here You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany twisted She's got the Mercedes bends She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys That she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard Sweet summer sweat Some dance to remember Some dance to forget So I called up the Captain 'Please bring me my wine' He said 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969' And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely Place Such a lovely Place (background) Such a lovely face They're livin' it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise What a nice surprise (background) Bring your alibies Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast Last thing I remember, I was running for the door I had to find the passage back to the place I was before 'Relax' said the nightman, We are programed to recieve. You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave!
starbucknessmonster
#3488537Friday, October 31, 2008 9:30 PM GMT

lyrics: I met a girl named Tara, and she lived in the heart of America She liked black caddies, listened to Puff Daddy, danced until her legs we sore She worked around the corner, at a diner with a grouchy owner And her boyfriend’s shady, dates another girl named Katie He loves her, definitely maybe Don’t think I can take it, wake me when it’s over Seems so far away, I wish that it was closer I see her everyday, I’m too scared to go over Wonder what she’d say, I barely even know her Chorus How much longer? Will this keep getting stronger? I wonder what she’s doin’ when I’m singin’ myself to sleep He’s a faker, see ya later I wonder when you’ll realize that you mean a lot more to me I saw her in the hallway, everything seems to be alright I said, “Yo, are ya goin’ to the party at the cove?’, she said “He’s pickin’ me up at six again, and I don’t wanna disappoint my boyfriend” Chorus As she’s starin’ at his picture hangin’ in her locker She’s tellin’ all the girls about all the things that he bought her I saw what really happened all those times he went for water When we were at the movie theater watchin’ Harry Potter He had his hands on, every single girl he laid his eyes on Hate to break it to ya, he’s a pylon and even when he kissed her He was lookin’ over, starin’ at her sister Chorus Can’t take it, wake me when it’s over Seems so far away, I wish that it was closer I see you everyday, I’m too scared to go over Wonder what she’d say, I barely even know her say faster lyrics: I met a girl named Tara, and she lived in the heart of America She liked black caddies, listened to Puff Daddy, danced until her legs we sore She worked around the corner, at a diner with a grouchy owner And her boyfriend’s shady, dates another girl named Katie He loves her, definitely maybe
starbucknessmonster
#3488767Friday, October 31, 2008 9:43 PM GMT

Lyrics: The question asked in order To save her life or take it The answer no to avoid death The answer yes would make it Do you believe in God Written on the bullet Say yes to pull the trigger Do you believe in God Written on the bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger All heads are bowed in silence To remember her last sentence She answered him knowing what would happen Her last words still hanging in the air In the air Do you believe in God Written on the bullet Say yes to pull the trigger Do you believe in God Written on the bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger How many will die I will die I, I will say yes Do you believe in God Written on the bullet Say yes to pull the trigger Do you believe in God Written on the bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger Do you believe in God Do you believe in God Do you believe in God And I will pull the trigger
starbucknessmonster
#3488855Friday, October 31, 2008 9:49 PM GMT

Lyrics: falls, apart, from the very start, It falls, apart, seems like everything I touch, Falls, apart, every thing around me, Falls, apart, when I walk away from you/ I wish I could, but I don’t, Always keep the promises I’ve kept, I wish I could, but I can’t, Always give, whatever I have left, And now it’s all so clear, Doesn’t anyone see what’s happening here?..../ It falls, apart, from the very start, It falls, apart, seems like everything I touch, Falls, apart, every thing around me, Falls, apart, when I walk away from you/ I know I should, but I don’t always say, What you want me to say, I know I could, but I don’t, always act, like everything’s o.k./ And now it’s all so clear, Doesn’t anyone see what’s happening here?/ Chorus/It falls, apart, from the very start, It falls, apart, seems like everything I touch, Falls, apart, every thing around me, Falls, apart, when I walk away from you/ Bridge/ Every thing I, have ever been made off, Hates who I am, I’m so glad you waited, Can’t get my mind, off how you could love me, I’m so behind, you’re so far above me/ And you’ll always be the wind under my wings, above me, You’ll always be the wind under my wings, above me/ I(I), will not(not), let it go to waste, I’m takin’ all(all), I got(got), and leavin’ this place, And I(I), will not(not), be takin’ up space, I’ll take my best(best), shot(shot), I’m pickin’ up the pace/ It falls, apart, from the very start, It falls, apart, seems like everything I touch, Falls, apart, every thing around me, Falls, apart, when I walk away from you/(X2)
starbucknessmonster
#3488950Friday, October 31, 2008 9:54 PM GMT

Lyrics: (Intro Scat: Hold up, oh no, who let them in the door, It’s like a freak show, shake it a like a photo) Hate, is only what you say, not what you mean, And Pain, is what’s inside of me, not when you’re bleeding/ I, will fall, I’ll fall, and take your breathe away, We, could change it all, and take your breathe away/ This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, Effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy/ But when it falls apart, it’s like a brand new start, And I can’t remember why, I ripped everything apart/ I’m still my worst enemy, The world around me all can see what they want to see, I need some help, because I’m still my worst enemy, No matter where I am, I’ll still get the best of me, I’m my own enemy/ Shake, the world inside of me, until it can’t be shaken, Wake, the words inside of me, before it’s all too late../(’cause) I will fall, I’ll fall, and take your breathe away, We will change, it all, and take your breathe away/ This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, Effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy/ But when it falls apart, it’s like a brand new start, And I can’t remember why, I ripped everything apart/ I’m still my worst enemy, The world around me all can see what they want to see, I need some help, because I’m still my worst enemy, No matter where I am, I’ll still get the best of me, I’m my own enemy/(X2) My own enemy, ……my own enemy/
starbucknessmonster
#3488973Friday, October 31, 2008 9:56 PM GMT

Here comes an opening, she’s gotta broken wing, If you can feel the sting, Take care of everything, if she can make a scene, I’ll show you what I mean/ She pack a loaded gun, set fire to anyone, Knows how to make ‘em run, She’s down on sixth street, she’s goin’ sixty, She’ll show you how to breathe/ I don’t want to see, I don’t want to be, I don’t wanna be anyone, anymore, I don’t want to fake, I don’t want to break, I don’t wanna say anything, anymore/ Every time you walk away, I wish you’d stay, Instead of pushin’ further away, Every time I hear you say, I just need one, to take this pain away/ You’re a broken wing, not a broken thing, You can heal in time, if you try, It’ll be okay, you can walk away, Sweet Julia…./ Here comes an opening, he’s gotta broken wing, If you can feel the sting, Take care of everything, if he can make a scene, I’ll show you what I mean/ He packs a loaded gun, set fire to anyone, Knows how to make ‘em run, He’s down on sixth street, he’s goin’ sixty, He’ll show you how to breathe/ I don’t want to see, I don’t want to be, I don’t wanna be anyone, anymore/ I don’t want to fake, I don’t want to break, I don’t wanna say anything, anymore, Every time ya walk away, I wish you’d stay, Instead of pushin’ further away, Every time I hear you say, I just need one, to take this pain away/ You’re a broken wing, not a broken thing, You can heal in time, if you try, It’ll be okay, you can walk away, Sweet Julia…./ And I won’t laugh, I won’t look, I won’t listen if you just get up, And I won’t laugh, I won’t look, I won’t listen if you just stand/ Every time I lie awake, I wish I, could take it all away, Every time my heart breaks, I wish I could make it seem safe……/ Every time ya walk away, I wish you’d stay, Instead of pushin’ further away, Every time I hear you say, I just need one, to take this pain away/ You’re a broken wing, not a broken thing, You can heal in time, if you try, It’ll be okay, you can walk away, Julia…./