of     1   

AutoPiIot
#120353217Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:27 PM GMT

MThis Post will be about the pricefloor for tickets. (Tix) ---- As you can see, 2 months ago ROBLOX implemented a price-floor. The price-floor was twenty-five robux and three hundred tickets. Later that day, everyone started posting and shouting a rant for the price-floor to be removed. The administrators lowered it down to ten robux, and one hundred tickets. And now they are saying they want ROBLOX NBC players to "To incentivize non-paying users to buy ROBUX" This isn't fair for the NBCs to use their money for virtual games. I think the Price-floor for tickets should be removed. They want to reward the cloth makers with virtual money. But the cloth makers want their clothes to be WORN, not overpaid. So anyways, here is the main point. We want the price-floor for tickets to be removed. Otherwise, it will make the ROBLOX administrators greedier. ---- Please look at this. Sometimes I like to get clock hands and pound them in people's faces. - ChronicallyPhysical
Espithel
#120353472Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:30 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=113837727 After four months of making it, it's still getting use.
AutoPiIot
#120654762Friday, December 20, 2013 1:01 AM GMT

@Frozen: It's me from Cardmasters. That guy with MindPlays.

of     1