of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kinglamborghini
#140178250Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:02 AM GMT

V3rmillion is what the hackers and exploits are using. How do i know because that what one of the hacker put on their info. Roblox please stop them. V3rmillion is the hacking mod for roblox.
chrs2021
#140178289Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:03 AM GMT

support. but if users of v3rmillion complain enough it will patch itself. and personally I think cheatengine is a higher priority to be blocked.
kinglamborghini
#140194022Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:09 PM GMT

Yeah. Do anyone else agreed?
Robloxian2458
#140196801Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:55 PM GMT

What do they do with that program?
Vertius
#140197519Sunday, July 13, 2014 3:07 PM GMT

CE is a big problem. Here is what you can do with CE. - Change speed [Most places blocked speed, but then a ROBLOX update broke all the scripts] - Walk though walls - Jump extremely high [nograv] - Change money in some games - Get unlimited ammo in some games THE EXPLOITING PART OF CE - You need DBMV to work on CE - You can download scripts that go into CE allowing you to get things like unlimited health, get admin commands, ban all from server, and much more.
whitefire341
#140220424Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:50 PM GMT

I say we need to end V3rmillion! DOWN WITH V3RMILLION!!
kinglamborghini
#140280381Monday, July 14, 2014 6:47 AM GMT

yes down with v3rmillion.
CjGame
#140281627Monday, July 14, 2014 7:06 AM GMT

We could start off by deleting their group.
VectorWatson
#140282466Monday, July 14, 2014 7:18 AM GMT

It isn't just as simple to Block theses thing. One they patch current V3rmillion program ECT they will find a loophole and make a new V3rmillion program. Also. cheat engine is just like so. Always a loophole. Only blocked thing so far on CE is some money and speed Hacks.
Sirenoob
#140284350Monday, July 14, 2014 7:54 AM GMT

v3rmillion is not an exploit, it's a forum. They are working on this, you can put anti-exploit free models in your game until they update it.
Aishimasu
#140287123Monday, July 14, 2014 9:00 AM GMT

ROBLOX can't and wont do it because first of all you will need Administration abilities, and second of all many Anti Virus software will consider it as a keylogger because it will be more secure running in the memory instead of running like a normal process which will get in the way of you playing, lastly these "Anti-Cheat" software eat up your memory usage and sometimes bandwidth which is not good, and people could decompile the software then disable the protective quality of it and fake certain verification tokens to validate their version. Also Cheat Engine can easily be recompiled or re-made into different coding languages such as Java or also I believe you can use an OS Virtualization software and use Cheat Engine from there and access the ROBLOX Player process and do your work. The best way to prevent exploits is to learn how to script, create better protection by making a client to server filter system preferably using HttpService by building your own Web Server which can help you crack down on exploiters if you make a chat log and or make your own mini-mod report button where you can have people report exploiters to you and have multiple logs for the hierarchy of the services, players, models, and scripts and also load all your server based scripts from your service using HttpService and also making a Library or Module based Framework for your game so if exploiters happen to develop a method of stealing games again you won't get your content stolen another thing you can do on top of that is make your code difficult to read when being loaded on the game or have an encryption/decryption method even though I pretty sure ROBLOX has an unencrypted copy dancing around in the memory of the currently running process of the game but it will still be able to protect your game. I am willing build this kind of protection if you have a server and understand Lua, HTML, PHP, CSS, and Javascript so you don't come asking me simple questions like how do I integrate a new protection method, or how do I make a better looking console or report gui. You will also need to test it yourself due to my inability to play ROBLOX due to the infinite "ROBLOX is Updating, Please Wait..." problem also I will gain 5% of what you gain from Developer's Exchange( Meaning you will do the math and give me the 5% you owe me and I will use it to buy OBC and you will continue giving me 5% until an exploiter manages to bypass the protection system and I cannot figure out how or I cannot patch whatever method they used to be able to continue their journey of stupidity and job of being in their mother's basement. 5% isn't that much but if you can prove that 5% is too much for you I will lower it to 2.5% because I'm not in a rush for money and OBC, I can't even play a game on ROBLOX I could only spend time in Studio and Build Mode working on my games blindly without knowing what server-sided bugs exist, Only able to fix the local problems in my scripts.) This system would take a month to develop and iron out possible bugs and also make it be able to take patches made by trusted people. Just so you know: School will surely slow down the progress of such a system. This is not very difficult to make either as long as you know how to manage a network and build a server and also secure it and prevent it from getting Denial of Service attacks which can murder your game completely by prevent it from getting required scripts on new servers also if you have bad or no security real hackers will be able to edit the scripts and make exploiting much easier on your game(s). Even I myself would find giving someone 2.5% of my DevEx money too much for protective service for my games. I don't think this thread is supposed to be here anyways but I'll save this post in a text document. I also think TL;DR Edition is still too long. TL;DR Edition: ROBLOX can't and wont do this because it may raise false-positives toward it, and people could just re-compile a new version that doesn't do anything and find a way to validate it. I could develop a security system for your game which uses HttpService so you can load server scripts that the client/localized scripts require to work and or include encrypt/decryption methods, learn to build security for the server while working on it. Make it able to log chats and have a mini-mod report button which logs the hierarchy of every object in the game and also have a console which manages all games that are yours or all games under a specific encryption code which means multiple account games can be managed and full universe protection which means you can find out which universe and what game and when the perpetrator has been committing his/her foolish acts against your content which means you can provide ROBLOX with these logs which gives more than enough proof as long as it's a read-only logging system which only ROBLOX should be able to access on your server. You will give me 5% of your DevEx cashouts or 2.5% if you can prove that you will really need it and I'll be able miss payouts without a problem just not too many though the payouts will stop once someone manages to bypass this system and I admit that I can't patch it.
Aishimasu
#140287185Monday, July 14, 2014 9:02 AM GMT

^ I honestly didn't think it would be this long. :o 5204 characters. I hope the post doesn't get deleted or something.
TheLastAlly
#144539411Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:29 AM GMT

What are you guys going to do, DOS their forums? They're hackers, they'll most likely DOX you. TheLastAlly
smallchomama1234
#144539515Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

ce >
Tenako
#144539606Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:31 AM GMT

Delete their site. IP Ban all of them. Poison Ban them. Delete all of them. Delete the program. DELETE THEIR IP
TheLanThe
#144539751Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:33 AM GMT

How about we find the new software and do same thing all over again ? :)
TheLastAlly
#144539773Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:33 AM GMT

They're hosted in russia, the Hacker haven, they are their own VPN, what are you going to do, try to get their IP through a cloudflare protected site? Oh please. TheLastAlly
TheLanThe
#144539999Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:37 AM GMT

This ^ -rogerman
Astreastela
#144540094Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:38 AM GMT

I support.
TheLastAlly
#144540755Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

Oh and Supporting dosen't do anything, its just spamming a forum. TheLastAlly
Astreastela
#144543269Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:23 AM GMT

Saying support is like I agree to this idea.
canttel
#144780926Friday, August 29, 2014 5:23 AM GMT

Well... Takes alot to patch the stupid hacks. I mean seriously, they frekin mess up the game SO bad were you cant even join the game!! UGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say... Just have people send messeges of who ever is hacking
TheCurrencyExchange
#144781621Friday, August 29, 2014 5:41 AM GMT

@cameron I know what these things mean and it made no sense. If you want to filter input from client to server you enable FilteringEnabled and use RemoteEvents. Prevent account hijacking: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=140591710
HeavilyCaffeinated
#145037092Monday, September 01, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

Look. V3rmillion isn't a hacking clan. An exploiting program called Stigma got leaked, and a bunch of skiddies got their hands on it. The rest of V3rm isn't exploiting. Only the skiddies exploit, so OP is wrong when he says that "V3rmillion is what the hackers and exploiters use." I believe that the skiddies should be stopped, but it's idiotic to say that all of V3rmillion is exploiting.
son588
#145037782Monday, September 01, 2014 2:53 AM GMT

V3rmillion is just another skidded/wannabe hacking forums. #SkidHype

of     20   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right