of     55   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149348887Friday, November 07, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

July 2015, mid-summer. Storms of all kind have been occurring in your area. Because you live in such a humid area, it's the kind of thing that you are used to. But this season, something major is developing in the tropics and if it stays on course, it's going to ram right through your town. Supercell Maria, as it is called, is a roaring hurricane, with winds up to 125 mph, and it has killed almost 100 people in the United States. Luckily you're prepared, because you're a weather expert. You and other storm chasers are fascinated, and you must get footage of it. But you know if you get too cocky, it could cost your life. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In about three days, Maria will be coming in your area at noon, so you will have time to prepare for your journey. Your job as a roleplayer is to team up with other storm chasers (roleplayers) and get footage of the storm, without getting murder death killed. I do not keep track of time, you do. So don't ask me when to go to bed or anything. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TEH ALLMITEEY KARAKTERR SHEIET: Name: Gender: Age: Appearance: Personality: Bio: Classic RP? (Yes or No):
Triumphion
#149349139Friday, November 07, 2014 11:54 PM GMT

Name: Aaron Gender: Male Age: 25 Appearance: Brave, Handsome. Personality: Ruthless, Convincing. Bio: Was born in Oklahoma, parents died in a Hurricane. Classic RP? Yes
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149349617Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:02 AM GMT

(Accepted!)
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149350719Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

Name: Tremio "Trent" Quartz Gender: Male Age: 28 Appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes, art house glasses, light blue hoodie, dark grey jeans, white shoes. Personality: Quick-thinking, inquisitive, humorous. Bio: Graduated from college with a bachelor's in Engineering. Had numerous neer death experiences. Classic RP? (Yes or No): well duh .3.
lolxd12344
#149367226Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:18 AM GMT

Name: Shayleznia "Shaylee" McFrich Gender: Self explainatory...Still wanna know? Fine! Female. Age: 23 Appearence: Shay has long blonde hair that goes to her waist carelessly. She wears ridiculous shirts that say "I flew here on mah unicorn" and stuff like that with a plain hoodie, ripped dark blue jeans, and her deceased father's hunting boots. She has a few freckles on her nose and she has chocolate-brown eyes. Personality: Serious, careless, enthusiastic. Bio: Has been interested in storms since 1st grade, when shee accidentally watched the weather forecast. Her mother died birthing her, and her father died due to a criminal, which she was there to witness. Right before he died her father whispered to her, "make daddy proud and do what you love," and she loves weather so, here she is. Classic RP? (Yes or No): T^T
JeopardizedJake
#149367332Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

"...without getting murder death killed." Come on, for real?
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149378559Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:10 PM GMT

(Accepted!)
Paintballguy62
#149380769Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:37 PM GMT

Name: Tony Rutters Gender: Male Age: 30 Appearance: Tony stands at 6'1 and weighs 150lb. He has hazel eyes, and short dusty brown hair. He almost always wears an old and worn camouflage baseball cap. He wears a black-shirt and light wash blue jeans. He also wears a pair of black steel-toed boots. Personality: He is a kind person, and tolerates almost everything. So if he starts to get mad at you, you've obviously done something to get him mad at you. Bio: Tony was born and raise in south-west Wisconsin. He was interested in tornadoes and always watched the weather channel, just so he can see video footage of them. It wasn't until a tornado hit his hometown that he decided to go into storm chasing. He is a professional driver, and he usually drives his own truck when storm chasing, that way he won't have to adjust to a new vehicle. Classic RP? (Yes or No): Wait... what?
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149387051Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

(Accepted.)
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149387208Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:03 PM GMT

I check the radio for safety warnings as I start setting up and testing equipment. It's the first major storm of the season! I stoked to be able get footage of a good storm. I finish setting up equipment, then hop in my Jeep. I drive to the cafe to get a coffee and maybe chat with other storm chasers.
MarblesGalore
#149388185Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

Name: Delilah Faye Gender: Female .-. Age: 27 Appearance: Blonde with short, bob hair. No makeup what so ever. Approx. 5'7". Black shirt and jeans. Hoodie from time to time. Personality: She is kind of shy but loves the weather. She's kind of geeky about it. Bio: She went through grade school always liking science when it got to her favorite subject: Weather. She knows everything about clouds, how they form, what type of precipitation, and other things about the weather like hurricanes, tsunamis, ext. During fifth grade, her parents took her to an all weather school and she loved it, skipping grades, extra research. Now she is a weather girl and she hopes to have a better job sooner or later. Classic RP? (Yes or No): Yes
lampshadesPhD
#149389853Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:48 PM GMT

Moron. Supercell =/= Hurricane
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149401567Saturday, November 08, 2014 7:57 PM GMT

(@marbles Accepted. @lamp Actually, a supercell is a type of a hurricane. So don't call me a moron.)
D_sire
#149402901Saturday, November 08, 2014 8:18 PM GMT

Name: Eloise Van'Tracey. Gender: Feminine. Age: 21. Appearance: She looks like Katy Perry, a little bit. She has long, black hair and has grey eyes, along with olive skin. She wears a short-sleeved forest Camo shirt and light blue shorts. She has a pair of black NIKE shoes and an ankle bracelet and she wears some rings and has golden hoop earrings. Personality: Brave, daring, out-going, and very smart. Bio: She grew up watching the weather with her parents and she wanted to be a weather forecaster and a storm chaser. Her parents soon later became deceased. And that pushed her even more, she soon got a job as a host for the Local News at age 20 and then got another job as a storm-chaser. Classic RP? (Yes or No): Yes..
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149407810Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

(Accepted!)
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149408028Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:42 PM GMT

I am staring out the window at my seat, when another storm chaser enters the cafe. (SOMEONE! HELLO! IT'S YOUR CUE!)
Paintballguy62
#149408423Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:48 PM GMT

Tony had parked his truck next to the storm chaser vehicle. He got out and went into the café. "Hey pal." He said to Trent, and walked up to the counter, and ordered a coffee. "Think we're going to get any luck today, Trent?"
lampshadesPhD
#149410508Saturday, November 08, 2014 10:21 PM GMT

You're funny. Supercell A supercell is a thunderstorm that is characterized by the presence of a mesocyclone: a deep, persistently rotating updraft.[1] For this reason, these storms are sometimes referred to as rotating thunderstorms.[2] Of the four classifications of thunderstorms (supercell, squall line, multi-cell, and single-cell), supercells are the overall least common and have the potential to be the most severe. Supercells are often isolated from other thunderstorms, and can dominate the local weather up to 32 kilometres (20 mi) away. >thunderstorm Study up, moron. You're not gonna pass pre-school.
MarblesGalore
#149412827Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

Deliah had been sitting at the caffee, drinking a coffee to wake her up. She looked drowsily outside. She immedeantly started saying what the weather was going to be like. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand, then kept whispering to herself, hoping no one had heard her in a geeky moment. ((Perfect moment here also. C:))
MarblesGalore
#149412856Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

((Delilah*)
D_sire
#149422097Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:35 AM GMT

Eloise had her glasses on, and was coming into the cafe with her papers from her job as Weather Forecaster. She sat down at a booth and opened her laptop. She did some research on GOOGLE and a virus popped up on her page. She slammed the table, "Why can't I get proper Wi-Fi here?!" She shouted, the slowly calmed herself down.
lolxd12344
#149426000Sunday, November 09, 2014 2:29 AM GMT

Shay suddenly woke when Eloise slammed her laptop. Her eyes widened she looked at Eloise, but then looked away not wanting eye contact. She really wished coffee didn't mess up her metabolism, she really needed it.
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#149431929Sunday, November 09, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

(@lamp Congrats. You proved me wrong. Now please- *opens door for lamp*) "I don't know Tony. But Maria will be here in about three days! I'm sure we'll get some good footage of the sto-" I was interrupted by the girl who slammed her fists on the table. Sure enough, the whole cafe was silent. But they were all focused on one thing -- her.
lampshadesPhD
#149432777Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:00 AM GMT

It was a simple matter. Oh, look, he still thinks the internet has doors. How cute.
Paintballguy62
#149432985Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:02 AM GMT

Tony yawned as he took the coffee from the cashier and paid for it. He looked at the girl who slammed her laptop, but simply shrugged it off. He looked at Trent. "We better get some good footage." He said and took a sip of coffee and looked out the window at the sky.

of     55   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right