MoltenRayne
#15319821Monday, October 12, 2009 11:25 AM GMT

I KNOW..... White Night - True Light...
Tigergames99
#15335935Monday, October 12, 2009 8:42 PM GMT

Heres one: Come ON! Grab a bull by the horns the adage goes Nobody tells you where to go from here Seems fates pulling you Decisons have to be made The best path is the hardest end Back and forth the stuggle consumes us allll Trying to keep a level Head!
moppey
#15383691Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:48 AM GMT

MY GAWD HOWED U GET IT XD? HEres my new one Jatsu tsappari dikkali dallan Tittali tillan titstan dullaa, Dipidapi dallaa ruppati rupiran Kurikan kukka ja kirikan kuu Rätsätsää ja ribidabi dilla Beritstan dillan dillan doo, A baribbattaa baribariiba Dibi dibidibi disten dillan doo Ja barilla stillan deijadoo A daba daba daba daba daba dybjabuu, Baristal dillan stillan duubadäg Dägädägä duu duu deijadoo XD LOL
moppey
#15383797Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:49 AM GMT

Yull never get it right unless u google it >:D
zevinneve
#15388463Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:23 AM GMT

Lemme guess... It sounds like the Levan Polka... I'm in to foreign songs, so if this isn't Levan Polka, I've gotta know what it IS.
moppey
#15393208Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:15 PM GMT

Right -_-"
franhell
#15397409Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:08 PM GMT

i thought we could only do english launguaged songs? heres mine: The paranoia is in bloom, the PR The transmissions will resume They’ll try to push drugs Keep us all dumbed down and hope that We will never see the truth around (So come on!) Another promise, another scene, another A package not to keep us trapped in greed With all the green belts wrapped around our minds And endless red tape to keep the truth confined (So come on!) Chorus They will not force us They will stop degrading us They will not control us We will be victorious Interchanging mind control Come let the revolution take its toll if you could Flick the switch and open your third eye, you’d see that We should never be afraid to die (So come on!) [ Muse Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ] Rise up and take the power back, it’s time that The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that Their time is coming to an end We have to unify and watch our flag ascend Chorus They will not force us They will stop degrading us They will not control us We will be victorious Hey .. hey … hey .. hey! (repeat) Chorus They will not force us They will stop degrading us They will not control us We will be victorious Hey .. hey … hey .. hey! (repeat)
Scruffymushu
#15402987Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:25 PM GMT

i no tigergames, that is atreyu but i dont no what its called
moppey
#15410470Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:58 PM GMT

Waht zevvinne UR FAILED UR WRONG i just rememberd its not polka xD It loimuta
zevinneve
#15429280Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:33 PM GMT

Loimuta is the group that sang Levan Polka, right? I've also heard it's called Ievans Polka... Heres yet another foreign song. Allo! Salute! Cint vur, un haiduuc! She tur vu! Vu be ra ma, ci mash da fericea. Allo! Allllooo! Cint vown, un Picassooooo, cinvon that beep!*beep beep* Chis in vonic! Tha the shtiiick, no ver ke paaay! Ras da ples, dar numa numa numai, numa numa numa ai! Keep in down, dragostea din tei! Now I'm impresssdar un keypay! (note: This isn't spelled right.)
MINARD777
#15429474Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:45 PM GMT

its numma numma omg that song rulz try and get this one: I'm just a step away I'm just a breath away Losing my faith today Falling off the edge today I am just a man Not superhuman I'm not superhuman Someone save me from the hate It's just another war Just another family torn Falling from my faith today Just a step from the edge Just another day in the world we live I need a hero to save me now I need a hero, save me now I need a hero to save my life A hero will save me just in time I've gotta fight today To live another day Speaking my mind today My voice will be heard today I've gotta make a stand But I am just a man I'm not superhuman My voice will be heard today It's just another war Just another family torn My voice will be heard today It's just another kill The countdown begins to destroy ourselves I need a hero to save me now I need a hero, save me now I need a hero to save my life A hero will save me just in time I need a hero to save my life I need a hero, just in time Save me just in time Save me just in time Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives And we're not ready to die Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe? I've got a hero, I've got a hero Living in me I'm gonna fight for what's right Today I'm speaking my mind And if it kills me tonight I will be ready to die A hero's not afraid to give his life A hero's gonna save me just in time I need a hero to save me now I need a hero, save me now I need a hero to save my life A hero will save me just in time (I need a hero) Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? (I need a hero) Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe? I've got a hero I need a hero A hero's gonna save me just in time
zevinneve
#15438605Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:11 PM GMT

No... My song is not Numa Numa, but it is epic win. Is your song Hero? I'm going off of how many times that's been said, I don't think I've ever heard the song before...
Stinger4
#15442129Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:13 PM GMT

Guess this, OH YEAH!!! AHHHHAHH! Jump in! Whats that sound? Here she comes *I forget this part* Caught you! Burning down the avenue! *I forget this part* Don't you know shes comin' out, with me? You lose her in that turn! I'll get her! Panama! Panama! Panama! Panama oh oh oh oh! Panama! Panama oh oh oh oh! Panama!
MINARD777
#15443448Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:34 PM GMT

lol
MINARD777
#15443522Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:35 PM GMT

zevin... that is numa numa.. look... you mispelled a few things though: Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso, Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum, Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea. Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso, Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. that is almost exacly like part of ur song compare most of the words! they match
zevinneve
#15477154Friday, October 16, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

No...you fail...not even epicly... It's called Dragostea din tei, which IS what most people in America call, "Numa Numa", but this is wrong. Originaly written and sung by O-Zone, a Moldovan Pop group, It was covered by Haiducii, without permision(oops!), and made famous in America by Gary Brolsma, which he titled Numa. Roughlytranslated, numa numa, means, "You don't, you don't", and Dragostea din tei,means, " Love in the Linden Tree". The song has been made famous in many countries, and is known also as The Maya He, But usuallyif you don't know better, Numa. Now that you know, call it Dragostea din tei. If you called it Numa, in the words of Mythbusters, If I find out you did, I'll personally come to your house, and kick your butt my self.
mario28300
#15484942Friday, October 16, 2009 11:07 PM GMT

Guess this Come together! Oh yeah Over me.
MINARD777
#15492296Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:28 AM GMT

well i heard ozone do it too!!!!
Cranezilla2503
#15501882Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:52 AM GMT

I remembered black skies The lightning all around me I remembered each flash As time began to blur Like a startling sign That fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect the space between Let it be enough to reach the truth and lies Across this new divide There was nothing inside The memories left abandoned There was nowhere to hide The ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in Between where we were standing And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Across this new divide And every loss and every lie And every truth that you deny And each regret and each goodbye Was a mistake too great to hide And your voice was all I heard But I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect the space between Let it be enough to reach the truth and lies Across this new divide Across this new divide Across this new divide
MINARD777
#15508260Saturday, October 17, 2009 12:26 PM GMT

that song is NEW DIVIDE by Linkin Park
zevinneve
#15528878Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:23 PM GMT

@mario YOUR EVIL!!!! I've had that song on my mind, for so long! I just remebered the name of it, then I saw that, and forgot it INSTANTLY!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! All I can remeber it is the Beatles...
Stinger4
#15533997Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:01 PM GMT

I was born long ago I am the chosen, I'm the one I have come to save the day And I won't leave until I'm done So that's why we've got to try We've got to breathe and have some fun Though I'm not paid I play this game And I won't stop until I'm done (But what I really want to know is) Are you gonna go my way (Please baby) and I got to (please) got to know (I got to know) yeah I don't know why we always cry This we must leave and get undone We must engage and rearrange And turn this planet back to one So tell me why we got to die And kill each other one by one We've got to hug and rub-a-dub We've got to dance and be in love (But what I really wanna know is) Are you gonna go my way (Please baby) and I got to, got to know (I got to know) Are you gonna go my way 'Cause baby I got to know, yeah
roboblox5501
#15538105Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:24 PM GMT

i have no clue try this: i will not make the same mistakes you made will not let myself cause my heart so much missory i will not brake away you did you fell so hard i learnd the hard way to never let it get that far _______ __ ___ i never stray to far from the side walk _______ __ ___ i learned to play on the safe side so i don't get hurt _______ __ ___ i find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me _______ __ ___ i am afraid
AgentGorgos
#15539132Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:43 PM GMT

@ KryptoSonic (wait I forgot the meaning of this thread.) I thinks that's Nine in the Afternoon. I heard it on Rockband.
Will20
#15555195Sunday, October 18, 2009 4:55 AM GMT

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive. I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you! Now these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of beta. We're releasing on time. So I'm GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I prefer to stay inside. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe Black Mesa... THAT WAS A JOKE. HAHA. FAT CHANCE. Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there's Science to do. When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've experiments to run. There is research to be done. On the people who are still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing Science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive. While you're dying I'll be still alive. And when you're dead I will be still alive. STILL ALIVE STILL ALIVE Too Easy, Huh? Whatever you do, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE GLaDOS.