of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Javatar9999alt
#153863948Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:54 PM GMT

(Story:) your a 19 year old teenager who Is highly skilled. Basically the beginning of the to play here will obviously have more than one option and detailed. Once all options are accepted after being decided, that will be where the game starts Until I make a new forum. [OPTIONS]: Atmosphere: A:nuclear apocalypse. B:reality. C:roblox. D:zombie apocalypse. Gender: A:Male. B:Female. C:Mother fuqing alien. Start game: A:wake up. B:continue to sleep. C:throw nearest object at the alarm.
gidro1
#153897007Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

C. A. A.
sassygirl770
#153897272Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

nah, in my opinion it should be A. Nuclear apocalypse B. Female C. Throw Nearest Object At Alarm
Javatar9999alt
#153944413Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

(Since a bro explained, the character has to be female to not be [gender racist] stupid feminist.)(nuclear apocalypse, female, throws something at alarm.) You wake up at 7:30 am by mistake due to faulty programming of the ungodly futuristic clock, than proceed to go back to sleep... It continues to play Justin bieber and Rebecca blacks Friday as a troll attempt, So thus you pick up a lamp and destroyed the alarm clock. You fall back to sleep before your sister starts randomly yelling the crap out of you. You fight back with: .......................___ ,,..................../__/ ...................../.../ ..................../.../ .................../.../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'.....') .........\.................'....../ ..........''...\............ _.·´ ............\...............( LIVE LONG AND FUQ IT........... Then she kicks you off the bed mercily Isaac clarking (stomping) the hell out of you. /フフ         /フフ) / ノ)   ∧__∧    ) ヽ / |  (´・ω・`)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ    ノ、  |/    `ヽ `ー-‘_人`ーノ     丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ ......................___..___ ...................../__/../_/ ..................../.../../../ .................../.../../../ ............./´¯/'...'/'/.../·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( Come at me bro................... And then proceed throwing her out your first story window. You then proceed outside the bed room to the living room to play music and guitar hero and sings to: A:African rap. B:jaz. C:emo stuff. D:ro-rap crap. Then during so you: A:throw stuff. B:create your own song. C:watch the bull on fox news. D:create your own song to the tune of photograph.
EpicPizzaParty
#153944612Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

C. Ro-Rap stuff. B. Create your own song.
sassygirl770
#153944726Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

B.Jaz C.Watch The Bull On Fox News
EpicPizzaParty
#153945083Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:15 AM GMT

^^^ DON'T RESPOND TO HER! SHE IS A TROLL!
rockmax2112alt
#153945217Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

I. The world explodes after a nuclear bomb exploded in the earth's core, destroying all life in existance and creating a black hole. Das Ende
Craxian
#153945536Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

Most simulators are in OT. RP isn't the right forum anyways. Please move this to its correct spot in Off Topic.
Javatar9999alt
#153950489Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

(Ro-rap crap, create song.) While listening to Dr shietty mc Shiet doe, you create a song. Four seconds later your forced to stop after hearing a ungodly explosion In the backyard. You thusly are frozen for twenty minutes and go outside for the first time In three days. Thus forcing yourself to take a umbrella for being completely lazy. Then you see a big as dome In the back of the house with a ungodly crater and hear a noise before ending. You: A:see what It Is. B:yell while holding a shot gun "GET OFF MAH DAM LAWN! RUN BEOCH RUUUN!" (oh PS crax, only 45% of these are on off topic. Besides this Is already created with no Intention on reuploading. The next reupload will be a much different story all together.)
sassygirl770
#153951542Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

I say B
EpicPizzaParty
#153951643Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:45 AM GMT

B
rockmax2112alt
#153952047Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

New nominees for this years stupid idiots of space and time award
sassygirl770
#153952472Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

Just advice? Do you call that...just advice? Nobody likes you rock...why don't you just start playing as a guest?
rockmax2112alt
#153952722Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

Are you honestly that gullible You thought that was advice BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAGGAHAGAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA Like seriously I could die of laughter
styrofoamdrone
#153952800Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:01 AM GMT

"(oh PS crax, only 45% of these are on off topic. Besides this Is already created with no Intention on reuploading. The next reupload will be a much different story all together.)" well, can you stop posting stuff for it here? it's the wrong forum
Javatar9999alt
#153953586Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

(Styro:HA HA HA Hell no. No offense but I already said no. Besides you cannot move a thread to another forum If Its posted on another, unless you Intend to copy It.) You yell the mother fuqer off the lawn. You than hear a detonation sound and then frozen again as a plane hit the far off town but somehow seen In the distance. It explodes. As multiple things explode behind you. You thusly escape to a under ground shelter In the basement as for exactly seven minutes In all directions seconds after each other, you hear over 700+ detonations and are not stopping. You: A:stay, being the emo you are. And goof off with a radio. B:open the door and accept your fate like a coward. C:activate the radio and goof off wit It. D:troll on the radio.
sassygirl770
#153953657Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

B B B B B
Craxian
#153953701Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

"(Styro:HA HA HA Hell no. No offense but I already said no. Besides you cannot move a thread to another forum If Its posted on another, unless you Intend to copy It.)" well another person who admits they're in the wrong place and refuses to repost it in the right place
Javatar9999alt
#153959397Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:41 AM GMT

At least I was bluntly honest and not one of those lying trolls. (PS: I ain't putting up the b option. I just wanted to see who was not good enough to want to live. Lol. This IS called life simulator.)
EpicPizzaParty
#153990274Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:53 PM GMT

(Then I guess...) A
rockmax2112alt
#153990384Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

(Sorry sassy, but I really want to help you.)
Javatar9999alt
#154018271Friday, January 16, 2015 4:49 AM GMT

Your on your ham radio as a normal radio would prove useless, and for a unknown reason hear military Morse code In comedical fashion: "AHHHHHHH!!!!!! They be dropping bombs! I was taken a dump than ka booooom!!! I ran outside the bathroom when done to see a plane crashed In meh yard! I a... DAT a plane? OH SHIEEEEETTTTT-......!" After seven minutes the nukes and bombs appear to have stopped officially after the 975th sounding explosion and goof off on the radio. Even pretending to be a soldier than trolling the military In the process. The radio Is dead but some strange agitating muracah (or how the hell ever you spell that.) Music.. You now: A:listen to the music. B:Change your beat boxes battery and listen to tiny Tim for a hour. C:just stare and realize there's seven people In your basement cage.
EpicPizzaParty
#154034302Friday, January 16, 2015 4:13 PM GMT

B B B B B B B B BB
Javatar9999alt
#154043874Friday, January 16, 2015 8:09 PM GMT

You turn on the radio after changing the batteries and listen to tiny Tim. "Hello my dear friends! Well, here I am on record at last. And it feels so wonderful to be here with you on my first album. I'm so happy! Aha! Happy go lucky me! I just go my way, Living everyday! I don't worry! Worrying don't agree, Things that bother you, Never bother me! Things that bother you, Never bother me I feel happy and fine! AHA! Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight Having a wonderful time! Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot Coffee's only a dime Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time! Just take it from me, I'm just as free as any daughter I do what I like, Just what I like, And how I love it! I'm right here to stay When I'm old and gray, I'll be right in my prime! Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time! Just take it from me, I'm just as free as any daughter. I do what I like, Just what I like, And how I love it! I'm right here to stay, When I'm old and gray, I'll be right in my prime, Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time! Oh! Isn't this a lovely band! And what a thrill it is to have them play for me!." After a hour of the album Is done, you turn around to a girl strapped In a chair screaming. Which you reply: "SHUT THE FUQ UP!" You now: A:proceed to torture her. B:trolls and torture them. C:play a board game. D:eat chips Infront of her.

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right