ConsulLegarus
#160871199Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:26 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Alzov Garzun Age:27 Race:Goblin Class: M-skirmisher Items:Short bow, serrated daggers, blow pipe with sedative and poison darts Appearance: Is 4'2" hunched and as muscular as a goblin that uses a bow a lot can get. He's bald with pale green skin and eyes. Arms and face covered in scars. His skin has a dried out look and feel. Sharp nails. He wears a cloth shirt and leather pants with a padded leather jacket.he also wears a hood. Biography: (Optional) Personality: (Optional) greedy and selfish. Loyal to the customer. Enjoys drinking. Talks to his dog a lot Companions: (If any, Optional) dog, name: Sufi Other:ptthc1
LNG257
#160872420Saturday, April 25, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

Mmm, I guess I'll try making a character, no guarantees that I can keep up with the pace of everyone else though.
silverhawk352
#160873499Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

Name: Tráith E. Weedum Age: 27 Gender: Male Race: [If I can] Human-Half Elf [If I cannot] Human Class: M-[Class] Items: A pouch of dried vension, a sling of arrows, a Elvenwood Bow and two daggers. Appearance: Tráith is of normal buid and stands at 5.9ft tall. His facial features are as follows. He has a squarish-jaw that is covered in a light hazel-brown stubble. His hair is long and brown in color, it hangs down to his neck and a few peices are tied into a braid. His eyes are slanted and are a blazing lightning green. These blend well with his pointy elven-like ears. His clothing is a long sleeve coat that has a chain-mail vest over it. His lower bodily section has a pair of dark brown trousers that has a deer hide belt around it. His boots are old and dull grey in color. Biography:[I usually do these but this time I am trying something new. T/B/R] Personality: Tráith is a crafty, smart fellow but it sometimes gets to him. He usually plans that nobody understands, causing fits of anger. He mostly stays level with reality though. Companions: A hawk that goes by the name silver because his feathers shine with a silvery glow at points of the day. -Not good at making pets. Other: ptthc1
silverhawk352
#160873975Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:12 AM GMT

[Oh forgot this.] Class: M-Rogue [So sleepy]
Precisonfire23
#160874255Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

Tráith accepted. Alzov denied. Consul, please use better grammar. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
GearBlade654
#160874298Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

(Please give me a medieval name.)
WiFiKing42
#160874318Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

marked
Precisonfire23
#160874372Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

@Gear Baynard the Dragonheart When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
silverhawk352
#160874461Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:20 AM GMT

@Pres My CS would be longer if my damn dog would stop barking. Oh how many more CS till we start?
Precisonfire23
#160874621Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:23 AM GMT

I'll wait for Wifi if he makes his character sheet today. If not, I'll go ahead and continue with everyone's intro-paragraph. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#160874844Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:26 AM GMT

Just managed to read through the whole thing Time to get to work on my CS(s) "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
silverhawk352
#160875493Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:37 AM GMT

[Um you forgot to answer my question in my CS. Can I be a Human-Half Elf?]
Precisonfire23
#160875549Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:39 AM GMT

[No.] When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
silverhawk352
#160875715Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:42 AM GMT

[M'kay then.]
WiFiKing42
#160876463Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:04 AM GMT

Gee, that pyromaniac one seems like it's specially made for my character... Name:Lukas Merkel Age: 28 years of age Gender: Male Race: Human Class: Skirmisher Items: Bag of pellet bombs, a stiletto, and a small single-handed crossbow with a set of (usually) poisoned bolts. Appearance: Lukas's body is lithe, mostly due to long, skinny limbs. He himself, however, is normal height at best, reaching only up to 5'9", and very light in weight, weighing only up to 122 pounds. Because of his small and light nature, strength is limited and labor work is limited. His dashing face is brilliantly chiseled with sharp, brown eyes with detailed eyebrows, defined chin and a natural smirk. Lukas's brown and wavy hair is kept earlobe-length, and is usually tucked under a maroon cloth. His facial hair also defines his dashing appearance. His clothes consists of many rings and pockets to hold things. In this particular moment of his time, he wears a long-sleeved, form-fitting, forest green shirt (which he habitually rolls the sleeves up), a white vest, a dark blue scarf and a jade-green cowl. To compliment his top, he wears brown pants and brown leather shoes. Many satches and extra pockets hang from his waist, which is tied on using a orange-red cloth. Biography: Born into a poor family of seven farm children, Luka's build does not fit into what his father was meant to leave him, and thus his family left almost nothing for him to continue the farm they have cared for for all these years. Instead, Luka was sent onwards with the little money his family was able to cash in and have him work as a courier. The constant running worked for him, but his snarky attitude towards his clients had him back into the streets with no money until a jewelsmith took him under her wings. His delicate, trained hands along with his clever mindset shaped from his urchin-life made him a clever inventor of tinklets that he made himself. Personality: Luka's most standout personality is his socializing nature. He talks to people, both charismatically and sarcastically. Both to sway them from their shoes, or to anger them in the form of fighting. His wordplay is a habit he picked up as a courier, and has since become a living symbol for Luka. However, he is not cocky, as he'd have to be smart to be able to act big. However, although Luka is not the smartest person in the world his clever and cheeky mindset proves more useful in the life he lives. Companions: Other:pthc1 (something like that?)
WiFiKing42
#160876481Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:05 AM GMT

(oh yes. Visual thingyroo http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/073/4/1/thief___concept_art_by_n_pigeon-d4sqapk.png)
TheLegoGamerDude1
#160876676Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:26 AM GMT

Just spent nearly an hour creating a CS And hour straight of work I go to post "There was an error" Didn't copy paste the CS Couldn't go back Lost all the work All of it I legitimately think I'm going to cry right now "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
SagePakkana
#160876948Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:35 AM GMT

Name: Ryota Karin Age: 19 Gender: Male Race: Human Class: Battlemage Items: For his basic stuff, he carries five small potions, a huntsman knife, and a canteen of water. For his weaponry, he wields a mithril long sword enchanted by magic, but he rather uses his fists because his sword "holds monstrous power". He also has a spell book with him in case he needs to learn a new spell. Appearance: For his physique, he is 6'0 tall and has a well-built body structure, in other words he is handsome in some way. He has fair skin and has the eye color that is the same as the sky. He has blonde spiky hair at most times, sometimes he has messy hair or bed hair. His clothing comprises a red long sleeve polo underneath his golden robe with dark gold trimmings and behind him is a dark golden pentacle. He wears also golden gauntlets with a emerald gems on both backhands, a brown belt that holds his canteen and knife, black pants and golden plated boots. Behind him is his backpack that holds his potions and his spell book, as well as his sheath for his sword. Also, he wears a medallion of a pentagram with an emerald gem on the center, dubbed as the Holy Talisman. Biography: He is born in a wealthy family, his father a mentor of magic and his mother a handmaid for Morpheus before his murder. His father taught him the ways of magic, as well as he got accepted in the Redwall Lyceum. You could say that he is the most brilliant, but he is actually dim-witted and lazy, but he was able to pass his exams, even the entrance exam, which he got over a hundred. Among these deeds however, he has a burden he has to carry. While attending class (he was 14 that time), his heart suddenly aches and fainted. He was diagnose with a mild heart attack, so any simple shock can attack him. When he heard about this, he feared that his studies might affect him as well, but thanks to his father's teachings, he was able to overcome this fear and was able to finish. Right now, he is a travelling to Chironrag Palace, where he could reunite with his mother. After he heard about the king's murder, he has to go there anyways. While journeying, however, he witnessed a sprite village being destroyed by a group of people (that's your bio, Swed.) While the village is on fire, he went into the invasion and fought some soldiers until one of them shoots an arrow to his heart and was assumed dead. However, he actually survived, thanks to his Holy Talisman. And to those who are wondering why did he survived, it was not his heart but it was his Holy Talisman that was shot. Upon waking up, he sees the sprite village in ruin, and everything else is just a mystery. Personality: Although he is dim-witted and lazy, his heart is brave and he is willing to protect those who are in need. He is intelligent and strong-willed, believing that things can be possible thanks to his father's teachings. He is very cheerful and full of optimism, he could never felt worried in any situation. He is known for his catchphrase "Who am I is just a mystery, (random question)." Companions: While on his journey, he saved a sprite from being eaten by an eagle. That sprite had long, flowing cyan hair, red eyes, butterfly wings, and a blue royal dress. Her name is Flora, and upon saving her, she began to develop a crush on him. Other: ptthc1
Precisonfire23
#160877433Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:52 AM GMT

qq Lego Lukas accepted. Ryota denied. Those are too much of status boosters. You'd be classified among nobility and rather have a personal guard rather than being a loner exploring the lands. Plus you're already integrating yourself with another character who is in a completely other place. The appearance is fine I suppose, but, if you redo your biography to where you're not this rich version of Einstein, you may be accepted. [Alsyia] Only wrapped in small patches of cloth, you slouch against a bar of your golden prison; hoisted from a cobble ceiling above, crumbling as the feet of your captors walk upon it. A few feet away, you spot your sparrow, Epifan. He seems to be well but has his head buried under his wings. Your stomach growls and your mouth dry. You have been here for weeks now, hoping to receive some bread or wine. [Reeve] You rest on a mattress of canopy in your straw hut that you have rented from Injros. You throw your smoke bomb in the air and then catch it, repeating the process out of your boredom. The Festival of Archimeus happens tonight. Although, you do not have a gift to give to the chieftain. | Festival of Archimeus (Elvish) | Celebrating the birthday of Archimeus, the great warrior who battled with only a dagger and shield against hordes of armies, chieftains are given gifts to offer to Archimeus to have sons who are birthed to be great and talented warriors. [Tráith] You set in your bed at the Brood Oak Inn in , having stayed the night and just awakening. You smell the sweetness of stew and steak and hear the intricate rhythms of the bard playing outside of your room. You're thirsty and hungry. You have sixteen gold chips left in your purse. That's enough to buy a warm loaf of bread and a small jug of water. [Lukas] As you study the ways of stealth from a book you've rented from the library, a young lady wearing a red silk dress with hide strings holding the dress together around her neck/chest and long, black hair, sits next to you and begins to study the ways of Ice Magic.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#160877564Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:56 AM GMT

(Sigh) (Still have the basics in my head) (Working on re-making the first CS, and then I'll start work on the second) (Expect the CSs within the next couple hours) "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
Precisonfire23
#160877626Saturday, April 25, 2015 5:59 AM GMT

(Sorry Lego. qq) When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
SagePakkana
#160877872Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:05 AM GMT

(Okay, I understood. How about this.) He lived in a normal life with a burden that has been carrying with him for so long. He is prone to heart attacks, and a simple shock can faint him and not kill him. To help prevent that, his father, who is a sage, takes him to Redwall Lyceum, where he will practice magic, as well as finding a way to cure his illness. He was able to pass the entrance exam by getting a score over 100. He learned such ways of magic, brewing potions, as well as self-defense. Upon graduating, he is transferred to the army of Chinronrag, like most graduates are. He made a few friends there, plus saved a sprite from being eaten by an eagle, to which she is now his companion. The sprite soon fell in love with him, but she is afraid to show her feelings to him. (How's that? Then let's remove the sword in favor with his fist.)
TheLegoGamerDude1
#160877976Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:08 AM GMT

(It's alright, Prec) (Wasn't your fault) (I have the first CS nearly re-written at this point anyway.) "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
TheLegoGamerDude1
#160878105Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:11 AM GMT

(I will say this much) (I promise not to disappoint with these two CSs) (They're probably the best I've made thus far) "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
Precisonfire23
#160878262Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:16 AM GMT

Still too much of a status booster. Plus Redwall is no place to learn magic. And rarely anyone ever scores over one hundred. And no, graduates are not transferred to the army. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.