roquinha9
#173734161Wednesday, September 09, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

Krathlor All the shadows around me seemed to be moving, as if they were being controlled.
CA_Service
#173735601Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

Joseph watched the barren streets from atop of the ruins of an old pub. He turned towards the two men speak to each other. "Ah, finally I can feast." he said to himself as he crouched down and took out some rope with a piece of metal molded to look like a grappling hook tied to it. (In case you're new tot he rp and don't know my character I'll remake a less-detailed cs) Name: Joseph Vendien Age: 30 Gender: Male Appearance: (currently) Battle damaged DAGA riot issue armour, a torn black balaclava, night vision goggles, a riot shield with a faded DAGA symbol on it, and a orange pauldron that used to signify status in DAGA. (My physical appearance constantly changes as per my power) Personality(Optional): Apathetic, Manipulative, Sly, and exhibits cowardace. Abilities: Experience in interrogation and has had thorough DAGA strategic and offensive training. (Weak at hand to hand, good with weaponry and gear.) Power(s): Able to manipulate matter at the subatomic level, essentially shapeshifting but in a more uncommon way of going about it. Due to the meteor though Joseph requires sustenance in the form of absorbing other matter to stabilize himself, without sustenance his form will deteriorate to the point of becoming a lifeless grey goo. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): One of Dr.Eons first creations, Joseph was intended to be a weaponized mobile interrogator. Her experiments enhanced josephs powers but destroyed his moral compass and humanity. Other: Superhuman
kseeking
#173737241Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:46 PM GMT

Damian "Nice to meet you." Damian says to the man, suddenly, a growling sound can be hear and it appears to be coming from one of the alleyways, a strange man walks out of the alleyway, his clothes are scorched and are covered in ash, this man drops to his knees clutching his head before screaming and bursting into flames charging at Damian and Daniel.
goku20012
#173744902Wednesday, September 09, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

Blake Blake watches as a man bursts into flames and attacks two other people on the street. He quickly runs over to get a closer look on what is happening.
Zeddervie
#173747631Wednesday, September 09, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

Jack "SpringHeel" I'd shove my hand into my shorts pocket, fingering the fig I found in the mysterious basket of food next to the place I awakened. It'd have a soft feeling in part of it, as it has began to rot. I'd sniff it, and due to my newfound senses, I could patch together a story based on the smells and how it looked and felt. It hadn't been bought, it was homegrown. That's weird. Ever since the first incident, not many people have found the time, or the land, to grow food. Any that was would definitely not be put into a basket for a stranger. It was a girl, as I could smell the perfume she was wearing on the fig.
PawzKat
#173751257Wednesday, September 09, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

Daniel drops the f-bomb. And why wouldn't he? He's very obviously freaked out, both by 'Damien' and the attacker. All the meek man wants to do is turn and run, though he isn't sure that would be a good option. As the seconds passed, the man was aware of the limiting actions. If he didn't react soon, they both would get hurt. Well, he would, at least, as he wasn't sure of Damien's capabilities. /You fool, just transmute it./ His internal whisper hissed, egging him on. Reaching out with his left hand, Dan made a half-ass swipe at the burning figure. In his panicked state, the man wasn't quite sure what he was doing. His aim was to push the screamer back, but with his powers active, it made him unpredictable. While he wasn't aware of it, his touch would transform the stranger into a stone statue. That is, if it worked. If that didn't work, escape was always an option.
goku20012
#173755663Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

Blake Blake patted his back, making sure that his sword was still there.
CA_Service
#173755708Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:32 PM GMT

Joseph eyes darted towards a bright light that had just made it's way into existence. "What's this.." he squinted to see it was a man who had been lit on fire. Suddenly the fire snuffed out, after his pupils adjusted Joseph noticed the man had turned into stone. (or if it failed) Joseph saw as a man presumably lit on fire charged towards josephs' prey. "It seems I may starve for another day.." he said standing up and turning to walk off.
SagePakkana
#173755956Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:35 PM GMT

(Well?)
Porpoisely
#173756267Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

Jeannine "Name?" The waiter said to me, jotting down the food orders. "Jeannine." I said, sipping the coffee. "Okay, your food will be here momentarily." The waiter said, walking away. The diner was quaint, even though the battle had the destroyed half the city. Surprisingly clean for the city. They must have survived. Cole was silently reading the newspaper, he looked almost disappointed while reading the newspaper. "Must be one hell of an article." I said, grabbing a sugar packet and putting it in my bag. He laughed a bit," Yeah, 'parently the government here has been trying to contain those weird ass beasts, but don't seem like they are." He said, looking around. "Wonder when the food's coming." I frowned," Just ordered it, smart one.". I looked outside, "The hell's with those shadows?" The shadows were moving around oddly. "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
kseeking
#173773110Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

(His name is not Damien it's Damian.) Damian Damian instinctively jumps backwards, watching the man as he does so, then, he begins to generate his life energy, and a blue aura surrounds him.
PawzKat
#173773484Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:55 AM GMT

Sorry, auto-correct messes me up, lol. And I guess the man turned to stone? ) Daniel fell backwards, onto his rump. He honestly hadn't thought his poorly considered plan would work, given it was a jumbled mass of instinct and self-preservation. The man had acted to survive, without giving deep thought to the consequences, as demonstrated. He had killed him. Preserved him in stone, whatever. The result was still the same. "I didn't mean to!"
PickachuGirl
#173786495Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:13 AM GMT

(ironically even if I did do a similar RP with the same amount of effort into it and with the same open world thing it still probably wouldn't get even 1/10th of the people joining because everything is worse when I make it)
PickachuGirl
#173786577Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:16 AM GMT

(actually if literally anyone else made an RP similar to this they would criticized and mocked because their RP sucks or at the very least nobody would join it but here we are now. apparently I guess it's just really difficult to deal with the fact that people might react to rps differently just because of who made it. so whatever.)
kseeking
#173792303Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:52 PM GMT

(Well, the first one was more descriptive than this one, I kind of had trouble thinking of ideas for this and that's also why its shorter.)
PickachuGirl
#173792701Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:03 PM GMT

(that just makes it worse)
goku20012
#173807207Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:36 PM GMT

(Pickachu, Ksee is just trying to give people an opportunity to have fun and be creative. If you are upset, just deal with it and either join the RP or go back to your own.)
goku20012
#173812045Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

Blake Blake ran to the two men and said "What the hell did you just do?"
PickachuGirl
#173814663Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

("(Pickachu, Ksee is just trying to give people an opportunity to have fun and be creative. If you are upset, just deal with it and either join the RP or go back to your own.)" convincing options but i think ill just stay salty forever mostly because everyone here hates me already and will probably ignore me (because they already do LOL) if i DO try to join the rp so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) ~im out of ideas, sorry!~
goku20012
#173822227Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:35 PM GMT

(No one said that they hate you, we all just want to RP a little. We aren't trying to make you feel down or anything)
kseeking
#173827675Friday, September 11, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

I don't hate you... I would make you an admin if you joined, I respect you and I've been rping with you for almost a year now.)
artyumm
#173847212Friday, September 11, 2015 6:11 AM GMT

(I don't see why you'd be hated Pickachu. . . But anyways, gonna be updating both Eon and Prometheus while introducing a new Metahuman. Goodness life keeps on pulling me out of this RP e3e")
artyumm
#173856487Friday, September 11, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Name: Only known as "Dr. Eon" Age: Unconfirmed, most likely around her mid to late twenties now. Gender: Female Appearance: A pale-colored female with square-shaped glasses. Eon's eye color is a dark red as a result of heavy augmentations to herself to enhance scanning power. Her build is slender, and she usually is wearing a lab coat, a black sleeveless shirt, and black pants. Six robotic arms would be protruding out of her back, all primarily built to be used for the sake of carrying things, yet can also be modified to be loaded with laser-based weapons(But they'll only be good against any foe that's below heavily armored. Such as a Humvee, or a standard DAGA infantryman). Finally, her hair is pure white and long, halfway down her back lengthwise. Personality(Optional): Technical, likes to research, she would do anything to keep a specific creation of hers safe, known as Project "Deity". Abilities: She is much more agile thanks to her slender build, leg-related augmentations also boosted her agility and speed. Her problem? Strength. Even with the six robotic arms she has she aint all that strong. So she can easily be overpowered in any hand-to-hand fight. Power(s): Inhumanely high IQ level, caused by a currently unknown mutation located within Eon's brain. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): A superpowered human whose history prior to joining DAGA is still unknown. Eon is a high-ranked scientist working for DAGA whom had fled from New York to New Jersey in order to avoid being hunted by the new government set up by the superhumans. She had brought along with her her beloved Project "Deity", a super soldier project focused on one female whom had now forgotten her own past prior to becoming what is known as "Deity". Eon also brought with her precious lab equipment in order to continue her research within a lab not too far off to the borderline between New York State and the New Jersey State. Other: Superhuman. (Prometheus coming up next.)
Zeddervie
#173894136Friday, September 11, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

i hate pickachu just kidding
kseeking
#173912816Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

Damian " What in the world did you just do?" Damian says, sounding more curious than frightened.