artyumm
#173925025Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:24 AM GMT

Name: Prometheus "Ironside" Age: Currently in his mid-thirties. Gender: Male Appearance: A sort of towering individual in metallic armor. Prometheus would look like a walking tank with the heavy plated body armor on himself. He'd also be wearing a black officer's cap which he had stolen from an officer he killed. The emblem on his cap is made of silver, and his face is mostly shadowed out from the cap. When his cap is taken off, it'll be revealed that his head is covered in some sort of mix between a metallic helmet and a gasmask, which makes him highly resistant to gas attacks. Also, he's wearing boots and black pants over his leg armor. Personality(Optional): He can be a bit sadistic when he's killing his enemies, he's a lone wolf, yet he will work with others when he sees it necessary. He's also highly protective of his daughter, Anna. Abilities: Ironside has a vast knowledge in weapon and vehicle designs, in other words, Ironside is good at developing his own weapons and vehicles (With the exception of automated weapons and vehicles and highly complex weapons and vehicles. For example, Ironside could make a sort of Vulcan Cannon, but he cannot make a modernized Tiger Heavy Tank nor a Battle VTOL) Power(s): Technology Manipulation, the ability to mess around with and tinker with technology manipulation. Ironside can use his own body to store "Technology Resources". What counts as a technological resource are machinery and weapons, so thus, he can absorb an entire tank. However, there's a limit to what he can store up, currently, this is about the sum of 5 heavy tanks that have the complexity of an M1 Abrams. It takes Ironside some time depending on the size and/or complexity of what he's consuming. With this power, Ironside can also change his own body in order to form arm weapons and even create vehicles at the cost of time and Technology Resource. However, Technology resource is not lost unless the thing created is detached from Ironside's body. Bio/History(2 sentences Needed): A juggernaut of technology, Ironside is a man who hates DAGA but refuses to work with the new super human government set up in New York. The true reason for this is unknown, but Ironside had built himself a hidden base within the sewer systems of New York City to keep himself and his daughter, Anna, safe. Other: Superhuman
artyumm
#173925605Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:44 AM GMT

(Also btw, about Ironside, he's a juggernaut and he can dish out alot of damage, but he tends to get himself in the situation where he's very much outnumbered, not only that, it's easy to get him to target a certain person if that person is good at taunting and insulting. . . Since Ironside's a bit of a hothead)
CA_Service
#173929326Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:05 AM GMT

(Alright, mind joseph meeting with Eon?)
artyumm
#173930373Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:38 AM GMT

(Sure, you could have him meet her.)
Zeddervie
#173941920Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:19 PM GMT

I'd put the fig back in my hoodie pocket. I didn't understand what had just happened. My sense of smell has never been so accurate. I realized that I had gave this fig an entire backstory based only on my sense of smell and touch. I'd look around, and once I saw no one was there, I took a huge whiff of the air. I could smell everything. 'A wrecked cafe on my left. I can still smell the coffee and the soot.' 'Smoke coming from my right.. it smelled like it may have been human skin?!' I'd soar through the sky, gliding down onto a roof. I'd run forward and swan dive off the roof flipping over at the very last second to see where the smell was coming from. I still wasn't used to having these powers, so when I landed a loud stomp could be heard as my feet crushed through the concrete.
kseeking
#173951138Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:03 PM GMT

Pawz?
goku20012
#173952415Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

(Are we gonna wait for Pawz or should we just continue without him?)
kseeking
#174095544Monday, September 14, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

(Continuie without him, I will not allow him to kill this.) Damian Suddenly, hordes of these flaming psychos run out of the alleyway, Damian, not willing to fight them all, decides to run, he turns, and makes a wil sprint for the streets.
Zeddervie
#174097394Monday, September 14, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

Jack Springheel I'd watch as one man ran away from a horde of men on fire. The smell was overwhelming. All I could smell was soot and smoke. I'd run for it, although it would feel like I was just walking compared to my actual speed. I'd run slowly because I was following the man who ran when the swarm broke out. I didn't know my way around the city when it was like this, so I just followed. /Dang, what are those things, anyway. I can't fight them without blocking my nose or something, the smell is so overwhelming./
goku20012
#174120741Monday, September 14, 2015 10:45 AM GMT

Blake As Blake saw the creatures on fire, he flew to a rooftop and stood over the side. He brought out his sword with his right hand, and in his left hand, he made a ball of Hell-Fire appear. This was the most deadliest fires in the entire universe. No one except the caster or someone of equal power could put it out. He threw it at the flaming men and watched as it exploded.
PawzKat
#174122494Monday, September 14, 2015 12:05 PM GMT

dude, my roblox wasn't working for the weekend. it wouldn't let me access the site at home. ] Daniel confused as he was, took off running in the direction the other two were heading. He certainly wasn't up to facing those flaming men alone, and without no other choice.. well, running was the easiest. "Wait for me!" He squawked in terror, as he jogged after the others.
artyumm
#174126242Monday, September 14, 2015 2:19 PM GMT

(Eh, preservation at best. The most you could do for future situations like this Pawz is let them know that you're gonna be off for a long period of time when you can. When you can't, well, have fun. . . Because many would prefer not to pause a role play due to someone suddenly not being on for the RP for an amount of time. . . For the sake of keeping that role play alive.)
ThatBlazingPony
#174130057Monday, September 14, 2015 3:56 PM GMT

(stupid College Wifi!!)
ThatBlazingPony
#174130318Monday, September 14, 2015 4:02 PM GMT

(idk how to stsrt. cri cri.)
PawzKat
#174130432Monday, September 14, 2015 4:04 PM GMT

I would have let you know if I had been able to get on. ]
ThatBlazingPony
#174132028Monday, September 14, 2015 4:40 PM GMT

(@Pawz Interaction?)
PawzKat
#174138695Monday, September 14, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

my character is following ksee's character, currently. ]
ThatBlazingPony
#174138951Monday, September 14, 2015 7:08 PM GMT

(Oh. Ok.)
kseeking
#174201805Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

Damian Damian suddenly charges his life energy as he runs, feeling his power growing, he charges it into his body, and then turns around, waiting as the creatures run closer, "Back away!" He shouts to the two people next to him.
PawzKat
#174203680Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

"Eep!" Daniel screeches, scurrying a few paces away from Damien. He could sense the change in the air, and with it - the overwhelming sense of dread and terror. He's not quite aware of the dynamics at play, everchangable and persistent. For example, while he hears the warning in the tone of the man who had first yelled, the teacher drifted back towards the figure.
kseeking
#174203971Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

Damian Damian allows the flaming monstrosities to reach him and one actually lays a hand on his arm, the air in front of Damian ripples before a giant shock wave of energy explodes from Damian, disintegrating the flaming creatures as well as the ground beneath them. The air is full of the ash from the creatures disintegrated bodies, and Damian suddenly crumples to the ground in the center of the crater unconscious.
ThatBlazingPony
#174203996Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

(I dunno what to do.)
kseeking
#174204876Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:32 PM GMT

Find some way to join us maybe?)
PawzKat
#174212396Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

When the man toppled forward, Daniel rushed to his side. He wasn't experienced in the medical field, though had the basic knowledge. Without hesitation, he checked the unconscious figure for a pulse, and how steady/erratic it was. His main intent was to wake the fellow up, first off, before thinking of a plan that followed afterwards.
goku20012
#174213848Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

Blake Blake looked from the rooftops and saw that the two men were still alive. He sighed in relief. He jumped from the building and used his flying abilities to try to hover himself before he hit the ground and became a nephalem pancake. He walked to the men and asked the one who was still standing "Are you guys ok?"