rockmax2112alt
#176925451Monday, October 26, 2015 2:40 AM GMT

BUT IST NOT HARD IT'S EASIER IT'S ONLY YOU AND ME AND NOT OTHER IDIOTS HUEHEUEHRIHEURHSKWOAKLAHRJVURN
megakidmata
#176925682Monday, October 26, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

The other "idiots" is what makes RPing fun for me.
rockmax2112alt
#176925748Monday, October 26, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

But Oh gdamnit I give up I'll advertise to other skrubs on this thread
xenoman90
#176933144Monday, October 26, 2015 5:09 AM GMT

(I'm a tad late. I had events. Btw, after I get the hang of forum RPs, I might try doing a few apoc/wasteland ones. As long as it's actually creative and not based off of ATF.) Drugnoh appears from an alleyway, with a burlap shawl, covering his body head to toe. His rather iconic underbite pokes out from the hood of it. He looks over at the strange ship, but pays little attention towards it. After a hastily walk, he finally approaches his favorite inn. Opening the doors, the sun glistens from the entryway; people notice him right away. Some of the typical mercs looking for a job grunt, and the maidens who serve the drinks chuckle quietly. He sits down, elbows sprawled on the table in the far corner. One of the maidens approach him cautiously, for Drugnoh tends to 'grope' them time to time. This isn't the day for that. She places the usual drink he desires infront of him, and scoots away to serve the others. He pours his drink into his bowl-like jaws, and drinks quietly. His typical loud mouth personality isn't showing, which causes some of the people to be suspicious, adding that he hasn't visit the inn for about a few months.
InfraredChasm
#176933578Monday, October 26, 2015 5:24 AM GMT

Vanhou pulled up his trousers as he rushed to get his coat on. He was invited to some sort of fireworks display at a tavern near the harbour. Although, he was a little sceptic about the fact that it was at the old tavern. Last time he went there, it was full of unenthusiastic maniacs stank like dead mice. He left the log cabin as the fireworks display was due to happen in 10 minutes. As he came in to the view of the harbour, he noticed a mysterious ship. He decided to shrug it off as he swung the doors of the tavern and was immediately met with foul smells. "Alright then, let's get this firework show going!" he shouted excitedly. People were looking at him as if he was a maniac and he immediately got the message. "Oh, don't mind me I'll just grab a drink and leave..."
InfraredChasm
#176933612Monday, October 26, 2015 5:25 AM GMT

Also, the song I want to suggest is "Eclipse" Acoustic Remix.
xenoman90
#176945237Monday, October 26, 2015 2:37 PM GMT

I scope out the maniac, turning my head as slow as possible. Every time he moves, my eyes follow. After my examination of the person, I return back to my drinking. I was enjoying my drink until a small withered man comes barging in. He took one glance at me, and immediately approaches me. "Hear my pleas, good sir, bandits and vagabonds entered my home so brazenly. They're stealing everything I have!" I let out a sigh, "I assume it's m' problem then, ain't 't? Alright, I s'ppose I can help ya with it." (This was typed with a tablet, by the by.)
sporekid321
#177007441Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:27 PM GMT

Question.. Is it too late to join the RP? I didn't find this till yesterday.
inf3rnalized
#177010074Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:45 PM GMT

Greetings  
xenoman90
#177016256Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

(You would have to ask the creator about that.) (We're really nowhere right now, so...) (You could possibly join. Emphasis on "possibly".)
Porpoisely
#177035855Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

Princeps I was staring at Twena from our cave while Stultus was, still, destroying rocks and expanding the space in our cave. "We should go down to the town again." I said to Stultus, who turned to me. "Why? There's nothing there but people and fish. Now I want fish. Let's go get fish." "Alright." I said, spreading our wings and taking flight. "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
megakidmata
#177038315Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

Yeah, you can join. We are using Infared's Suggestion for the opening. www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52QvqaEinw Rouke decides that right now would be a good time to check on some of the inns around the area. They can be good places to pick up rumors, and if he's lucky, Gald for fighting particularly troublesome monsters. (The currency in both Soren Anem and Fendel Dahan is known as Gald.)
xenoman90
#177039123Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

Both me, and the elder, stepped out of the inn. They noticed me not paying, but they know better to approach me. The other mercenaries don't pay either. I examine the area around me, the docks, the houses, inns, taverns, all the colorful and strange folk. I was able to look around and keep up pace with the man; he was trying his best to move hastily with his walking cane, but to no avail. People start to look at me, seeing my overlapping under-jaw whilst in the burlap shawl wrapped around me. Finally, after quite a few minutes, we approach his house. It is in the bad part of the town. I can clearly see the ner-do-wells ransacking his poor, small cottage. Placing my arm, covered in the shawl, in front of the old man. "I got it. Don't worry, I can deal wit' them. Ya stay 'ere, a'ight?" The old man nods, and tightly grasps his cane. I walk towards the house, the hump and the tip of my tail poke from my shawl. My wings also create large humps in my shawl, adding that my large armor also. Then, the bandits see me, "Eh! Get lost! This doesn't concern me." I chuckle quietly, "It does now, ya bloody fools!" At that moment, I rip off my shawl. My wings are now outstretched, my tail sways to and fro, I give them a wicked smile while drawing my large hammer. I firmly grasp, with both my hands, the handle of my heavy blunt. Blood is rusted on the rigid spikes that dot it. The bandits gasp quietly, then, the bold leader exclaimed, "It's him, damned fool came back! Well brothers, let's not die like rats, shall we?" Most of the bandits hesitated, but they know in this dire situation, only a fight can save them. One charges me. I easily move sideways and kick him down onto the ground with my heavy armor and muscular legs. Another charges, deciding I should rid of the bandit, I swing my hammer. His face is crushed, his neck-hole is seen to flow mortal crimson, a sea of blood flowing down his body. Then I used my indomitable lunge at a small crowd. I bash into their frail bodies, swinging my hammer violently and crazed. The old man's mouth gaps open in awe. After the battle is over, a pile of crimson fur and mangled bodies, with a pond of blood, remain. The man yells, "What have you done!? I wanted them removed, not savagely murdered right in front of my house!" I only chuckle, "Pay me extra, old man, and I might just clean this up." I have cheated him, taking the heavy pouch of coin given to me; I bet that was his entire bank. Now, time to start the task of cleaning the mess I've made.
rockmax2112alt
#177039544Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SR1EogN82oQ This is a better song by one thousand dollars
xenoman90
#177039743Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:01 AM GMT

(Grammatical errors.) This doesn't concern me." (Meant to be, "This doesn't concern you.") (I will, accidentally, have a few grammatical errors.) (Please try to comprehend and understand what I meant to say.)
megakidmata
#177040848Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:14 AM GMT

(Yeah, rock, maybe you like it. While I will agree, it's good, but it does not fit into the feeling of this RP what so ever.)
rockmax2112alt
#177041283Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

fite me http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7p-5CgWP7Iw
xenoman90
#177041389Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

(Why the hell is music that important?) (Are you just purposely annoying/teasing him?)
rockmax2112alt
#177041636Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

No because I can't stand an opportunity to introduce holy music
megakidmata
#177042138Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Why don't you just PM me the music you think I should listen to? I always welcome new music. I just don't welcome spam.
HieveryoneitismeEric
#177045882Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

Are all the dragon slots taken up? Cause I would like to join as well
megakidmata
#177045923Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

(Yeah, you can be a Dragon. I don't have a limit.)
xenoman90
#177046118Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

(I have brought two RPers here.) (This shall be a Flash-mob of dragons now.)
HieveryoneitismeEric
#177046487Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

Name: alduan Race: dragon(anthropomorphic) Gender: male Age: early-200’s Appearance: Smokey grey colored scales with a dim of yellow along his back, wears a cloak and chest plate, eyes are a bluish color with a flicker of red in it Weapons: staff Items: has staff, gear, and a canteen Arts/Magic: flaming fist-a blast of fire emits from palm thundering winds-wings cause concussive wind thunder clap-bolts of lightning strike surrounding area, takes large amount of mana and requires concentration Bio: prefers to travel, and steers clear of populated areas, tends to fight off bandits near some cities, is not well-known among the people Battle Example: Alduan holds his staff across his body, ready for the next attack of the bandit group, he looks back at the civilians behind, afraid to use his magic in this situation, he spreads his wings, and begins to flap concussive air at the bandits, most go down but a few remained standing in front of him, taking this staff he strikes at one of the bandits, whom blocked the blow to his head, punching alduan in the chest area, knocking some air out of him, alduan reels back up and headbutts against the bandits head, knocking him out, leaving alduan slightly dizzy, as the other bandit lunges at him, barley deflecting the blow he is left with a gash on his shoulder, anger from the pan he retaliates with a strike to the bandits legs, sweeping him off his feet and holding the staff in a position to squash the bandits head.....
sporekid321
#177054657Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:33 AM GMT

Name: Sha'Lock Race: Human (40% Amiohne. Is it okay to have 40% Amiohne? If not i'll just be full human.) Gender: Male Age: 21 (Would it take like 3 years longer to age IF you allowed me to be 40% Amiohne?) Appearance: He is 6,0, he looks like a normal person, his left eye is brown with a lighter black pupil. But his right eye. Its colored dark red on the out, and his pupil is light blue. He covers his right eye all the time with a eye patch covering it. He mainly wears white and blue shirts with a messy logo on them, like food and drinks have been split on them. His jean pants have been torn slightly, enough to tell that they were torn. He has brown shoes, they have been torn at the largest toe and torn slightly above the heel. He has hair that goes down to the tip of his nose, but he has curly hair, so it just rests upon his head. His build is average, maybe slightly larger then normal around his chest, arms and back, his weight is at 210 surprisingly. Weapons: He doesn't carry weapons on him, if he finds a dagger or a sword he may hold onto it for a week or two. Magic: Arcane. (I am not good at making ability's, and it is okay if my character makes actual ability's during battle? My character has never actually fought.) Bio: Parents sold Sha'Lock at a young age, he was 4 years old, to be used as a slave at the age of 8 years old. Once he turned 10 he ran away one night, to a tavern where an old man took him in. Sha'Lock after a week or two, then warmed up to the old man and called him Pops. He was raised to step out of his way to help others, he and Pops worked on the farm a lot behind the tavern. It was needed to make drinks for the tavern, Pops is the only one that knows about his right eye. Pops doesn't ever care and he never treated him different after. At the age of 17, Pops and Sha'Lock worked on the farm hard everyday to make a living. Sha'lock loved it and he was happy about this, but the people of the city do not like Sha'Lock or Pops. For the reason of a lie, they were told by a younger man called Cener that Pops and Sha'Lock one day stole a very large amount of money and jewels from him. But the knights never had enough evidence to prove that it was Sha'Lock and Pops. So they left the problem alone. But the people still feel unease when near Sha'Lock or Pops, so they keep their distance and stay out of trouble and do the best they can to not look like low life criminals. Battle Example: Sha'lock would flee, simple. He'd give up his belongings and run. (Hopefully this was good enough, first time trying this.)