megakidmata
#177066060Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:52 PM GMT

(Accepted, both of you.) As Rouke heads towards the Inn, he sees a girl his age arguing with a couple of men. They stand in front of the black boat. "This cargo is important! The buyer want's it as soon as possible, so stop trying to barter and just hand over the damn crates!" She says loudly. "Yeah, well, we've decided that we'd like some extra pay. It's hard work, taking this stuff out of Fendel Dahan... worth more Gald than your employer is paying us." Says one of the sailors. "Fine, you can have your raise. Just don't blame me when my boss kicks your butt!" the girl shouts. The two men separate, letting her take the two large crates. She struggles to carry the boxes. Rouke heads into the stinky inn.
sporekid321
#177066528Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

*Sha'Lock is walking out of the farm house, Carrying two large bags to sell to the merchants in town to afford drinks for the tavern. He goes to the buyers and sells the items he was carrying on him. He then starts to walk back as a bandit ambushes him, Mid 20s* -Thief- "Give me everything you have, Clothes and all." -Sha'Lock- "I just sold what i had on me.. Only thing i got is my clothes." -Thief- "Well i'll take them and kill you, not providing what i wanted. Maybe your death will be entertaining enough." *Sha'Lock Makes a quick dash to the barn, fail in attempt as the thief grabs him by the arm and throws him down* -Thief- "I'll kill yo-" *Sha'Lock did a 360 degree turn with his entire body, while doing so he uses his legs to knock down the thief to the ground. Sha'Lock then gets up with a rock in his hand and hits the thief on the forehead knocking him out. Sha'Lock walks away, feeling bad in a way but also proud for doing this.*
megakidmata
#177066568Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:08 PM GMT

(Use a narrative style of writing, sort of what you'd see when writing in a book. You should only use * and - if you are in game RPing, if at all.)
sporekid321
#177068482Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

Alright thank you, i wasn't sure on that part. But that helped A LOT.
sporekid321
#177068522Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:18 PM GMT

(Forgot to add ( And ) On my last part, geez i am a newb.)
xenoman90
#177072351Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:51 PM GMT

(There's a huge difference in forum RPing than game RPing. Best you know that.) In my hand is a mop, soaked from all the blood spilled. A crow lands next to me, pecking out a strewn eye off the pool of blood. I shoo it away, cawing and shrieking echoes distantly as it flies away. After a few daunting hours of cleaning, I drag the dismembered limbs and mauled bodies into a sewer grate, dumping it in. Whatever lurks below now has a meal to feast on. I speak to the man, "Now where's de other 'alf of it?" I reach out my hand, bending it to and fro to symbolize giving more money. The old man's heart sinks, and his guts writhe from within his belly. "I-I-I have no more money, sir, I gave you all I have.." I cut him off, "fine, but don't take m' kindness as a weakness, ol' man." I walk off, slinging my hammer between my wings as I fold them up. While walking towards my home, I met the strange ship I saw earlier, but paid no attention to. Since I am now present in the port town, I decide to inspect the boat. I approach it, and I yell out to the crowd of people unloading the boxes of their boat, "Oi! Can I 'ave your attention for a bit?"
HieveryoneitismeEric
#177077070Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:14 PM GMT

alduan walked the outskirts of the port town twena, seeing some merchants come and go, and spotting some of the ships setting sail to depart to Berna and a few coming into port, spotting a ship different from the rest come into port, eyeing it thoroughly, he remains at where he stands, watching it
xenoman90
#177079087Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

(Oh, I'm wondering. Will you dictate what our actions would be.) (Examples: Speech of other people, and NPC battles that were not created by ourselves?) (Or do we have to decide our own fate? Since I don't always want to try breaking your lore.)
megakidmata
#177080524Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

(Actually, a story event is going to be happening pretty soon. Just a sec, I'll act as the NPCs for a bit.)
Porpoisely
#177091606Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

Stultus As Princeps and I were catching fish on one of the docks, I was looking around, the people watching us, I couldn't tell, why are they scared? We don't hurt them unless we hurt them. "Princeps?" "Yes?" "Why are they scared of us?" He perked his head up and looked, "Because we're dragons, we look intimidating." "Really?" "Yes. We're stronger then most of them. But we never attack. We attack them if they attack us." "Most?" "Yes. There are some stronger." "Alright." We continued to catch fish, I dipped my head in the water and attempted to grab a large trout I saw, but something hit my neck, so I looked up, someone was attempting to stab my neck, so I glared at them, "Brother?" He was up and looking at the human, he looked young, but at the same time, had the bearings of a warrior. He looked at the human and said to him," Why do you hurt us?" The man was silent, and he dropped his knife," By Banderia, what are you?" He was looking at me, I wonder why? Was it our skin? The two heads? I shouted at him," You dare mock your protectors?" Princeps just shook his head and dipped his head back in the water. The man was backing away slightly as the other people watched. He called out to the crowd and a group of people ran up. "Princeps, they all have the bearings of warriors, what do I do?" He sounded annoyed," If they hurt us, you attack." The man who first attacked us was saying some kind of speech, sounded ridiculous, then he drew a sword and plunged it into our leg, so I sprayed him with acid. "Anyone else!?" I roared at the group. "(ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen donger is the deadliest" -Winston Churchill
megakidmata
#177092021Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

(Dragons are typically accepted in society. Though, some racial tension still exists.) "Eh, what is it you want?" One of the sailors say. He's a taller human.
ramoneater00
#177095751Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

Re'khan cursed for the third time as he attempted to wrap his arm, only to yet again drop the the roll of bandages. "For the ever-loving mother-!" He threw the roll away in frustration and ranted to the lonely trees. "Darn bandits are everywhere, and the useless king can't even send a simple detachment to clean them up." Re'khan got up and walked over to the roll of bandages. "Stupid sword is nicked," he said as he started to finish wrapping his arm. "Gotta put on my dumb disguise, and head into town for a replacement." The trees didn't grace him with a reply. "Maybe I'll get a steel sword this time, instead of iron. It'll last longer that's for sure." The trees gave a soft shake of what was either approval or doubt. A final wrap around the femur and rib-cage rendered his disguise mostly complete. Donning his ragged cloak and packing up he set off to the nearest town.
xenoman90
#177100389Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

"Now what's all...", I wave my around into a circle, outlining their boat with my finger, "This? I 'aven't seen dis boat in a day of m' life, now what's it doing on this day?"
InfraredChasm
#177100494Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

Vanhou hastily finished his drink as he rushed out the door. It was clear that he was tricked by someone, but the culprit was smart enough to hide his tracks. "Sir, please help me! I will give you all the Gald I have!" he pleaded. Vanhou looked the man over. He seemed to be poor, but he did need the Gald. He looked around the man into the horizon, searching for the sun. "I've been tricked once today. You better give me lots of Gald after this," he grumbled as he followed the man into a forest.
megakidmata
#177137586Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:11 PM GMT

"We're just delivering some goods. Move along, if ye don't mind. We have places to be going." The sailor says. He's not really interested in talking, just going to some of the inns and getting himself and his crew a drink. Meanwhile, Rouke steps out of the bar. He sees a large figure standing by the black boat, talking with some of the sailors that had argued with the girl earlier. Meanwhile, the girl has just delivered the crates to her boss. The large man has a rather off-setting smile on his face as he looks in the crate...
xenoman90
#177139563Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

I get infuriated, and I pace faster towards him, I stop him, grasp the crate in his hands, and yell, "You're not done with me, open the crates! Now!" My loud-mouth personality starts to show, which might bring attention towards me from others people nearby.
HieveryoneitismeEric
#177141156Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Alduan saw this happen from his spot, shaking his head, he began to walk towards the ship, with his cloak hiding his face, making his way past some people whom looked at him with distaste and slight intrest
megakidmata
#177144360Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

"Woah, man. Calm down." the sailor says, startled. He opens the crate, revealing simple merchandise. Some of the shoppers nearby, mostly mothers and their children, stare at them. "Mommy, are they gonna fight?" A small child asks his mother nervously. Rouke holds the hilt of his sword warily, prepared to take action if this gets out of hand. Back at the boss's ware house... The boss has just left a couple of minutes ago, and none of his guards are near. The girl who had brought back his order knows somethings up, so she checks in one of the crates... Her eyes widen, as she sees a black and green device. The door opens behind her, and the boss enters the building. His eyes flare in anger, and he runs towards her and throws her back in anger. "What is it you think you're doing, girl?!" He growls. "You'll pay for this!" He shouts. The girl runs, terrified. Those things... she's heard of them. She's blown out of the building by a powerful and loud explosion, that echoes throughout the city. The warehouse starts smoking.
InfraredChasm
#177147283Friday, October 30, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

Vanhou came back to the port a couple hours later after helping the man get his dog out from the tree. He had received 10 Gald for that in return. Upon reaching the harbour, a large explosion boomed throughout the city. He sprinted towards the source to get in the action, thinking it was the fireworks.
xenoman90
#177147617Friday, October 30, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

"Ah, dammit!" I turn quickly, my tail slaps the box away, making it break on the docks. I flap my wings, with a slow start, I finally fly over towards the fire. I land a few feet away from the warehouse. Reaching the crowd of onlookers, I spot the girl. I lift her up in both my arms, "Well, what 'ave we 'ere? Little lass, big 'plosions, this doesn't add up." I shake the girl in my arms, "Wake up, the 'ell's going on 'ere?"
ramoneater00
#177148927Friday, October 30, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

Re'khan approached the port town of Twena, known for it's shipping of cargo and import of contraband. The streets were relatively filled with the townsfolk, barring the occasional foreign sailer or urchin sizing up their next mark. The buildings looked simple, wood and stone walls lined the streets, and shady individuals stood against said walls. Re'khan scanned the buildings for the closest blacksmith, listening for the distinct sound of a hammer and forge. After a while, he managed to find one. "Yomir's Steel and Forge," he muttered. Walking in, he was greeted with a gust of hot air and bright sparks. The blacksmith was hunched over, beating away at a what seemed to be an ornate steel sword. Re'khan watched him for a moment and deciding he watched enough, called out the blacksmith. "Hail, smith. I have need of your assistance," he said in a hurried tone. The smith ceased his hammering and glanced up at his potential customer. As he stood, sound of joints popping could be heard. Re'khan had to lean back his head to actually keep eye contact with him, something he never thought he would actually have to do. Towering over Re'khan he spoke in a loud, gravelly voice, "what do you need traveler? Re'khan answered, "I need a simple repair of my sword. It's been badly damaged." He drew the blade and offered it to the smith. Grabbing it, the smith quickly rotated blade, observing the damage and gauging the price it would cost for a repair. "The blade is unrepairable," he replied soon after. "The fuller has been completely shattered and it would cheaper to simply buy a new sword rather than repair it," he said as he gave his honest assessment and handed Re'khan his sword. Re'khan took the sword while giving a silent swear and clutched his head, rubbing his non existent eyes. "Would you kindly show me your swords then?, he asked after some thinking." "Certainly, follow me." The blacksmith walked to a room behind his forge and Re'khan followed him. The room was simple enough, stone walls and a wooden counter. The walls were covered with weapons and armors, and barrels of surplus weapons laid to his left and right. "I can give you a small discount if you sell the broken sword," the smith said as he stood behind the counter. Re'khan gave a small nod of agreement and handed him back the sword. "Now, what kind of weapon are you looking for sir?" Re'khan replied, "something light, no greatswords or the like, and no daggers either." Giving a shrug, "I can wield anything within the range of a shortsword to a longsword. Bring me anything that fits below 300 Gald." The smith gave a nod and walked into the back. Shortly after, he returned with an armful of blades and laid a total of 4 on the counter. "The three from the left are steel longswords, then a cutlass that seems to be popular with the sailors, and two steel short swords." Re'khan took one of the short swords, stepped back and took a feel swings. Shaking his head, he put back the sword and took the other. Repeating the process with the other sword, he seemed satisfied enough and spoke, "I'll take this one smith." The smith gathered the remaining swords and set them aside. "240 Gald sir." Re'khan handed the blacksmith his gold, took his sword, and walked outside. He looked up at the sun and decided it would be night time by the time he got back to forest. While looking for an inn, he heard a loud noise that shook the ground and saw smoke rising into the sky. Cursing his luck, he rushed towards the source, lest a fire burns down the town he planned on staying in. Trouble always followed him.
HieveryoneitismeEric
#177148954Friday, October 30, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

Alduan felt and heard the explosion from the nearby warehouse, gritting his teeth, he unveiled his wings and took flight to the warehouse as well, spotting the other dragon with a girl in his arms, descending quickly to see if he could help
megakidmata
#177149255Friday, October 30, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

Rouke arrives as she wakes up. "He's... crazy... weapons," she starts, but she's too injured to finish, and falls back unconscious.
xenoman90
#177149886Friday, October 30, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

"Agh, 'ere, onlookers, take this." I cradle her, rock her back and forth, and throw her at the crowd. If they catch her, good, if not, it doesn't matter anyway. She's not my type. "If any of ya got some balls, come with m' into 'ere." I take my heavy hammer out, and rustling my wings, I enter the burning building unaffected and headstrong. I look around, trying to find the man. I growl, examining the scorching warehouse.
InfraredChasm
#177150857Friday, October 30, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

Vanhou, watching the scene as it unfolded, followed the dragon. He hadn't brought his sword with him, but he did have his pocket knife handy in case anything happened.