of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SuperGuy10189
#183781634Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

I already have the prologue and the first chapter Keep in mind that I have not edited yet Prologue: The End of the World has come. Death ,Hunger , and a need of shelter. The people have split into two groups. One of them is the Christians (The people with God), and the people with the beast (The enemy).Basically, the war. "Hey, do you think we will make it? It's been a long way" I said. "We might...well... I hope" Caleb replied. Everything me and Caleb had were either dirty or damaged. We slept in a forest, so we wouldn't be seen by the people with the mark of the beast. We had no food, so everyday we had to hunt. Most of the time we had steak ( I hogged most of it ) ,but sometimes we had chicken ( Caleb ate most of it ). It got dark , so me and Caleb slept on the grass. Me and Caleb prayed,"Lord God, I love you, praise you, and please let us have sweet dreams from you Lord and protect us frome the enemy, and in your name we pray. Amen ". Chapter 1 : Natural disaster I saw that the forest we slept in was near a volcano, and it looked active, so I tried to get Caleb up. "Wake up sleepy head!" I told Caleb, but he wouldn't budge. Without thinking about what could happen, I kicked him. "Wake up now!" I yelled, finally he woke up. "There is a volcano and it is about to erupt! We've got to hurry!" I heard a rumbling sound coming from below me. "RUN!" We both said, as big lava plumes sweep up all of the trees behind us. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought we were going to die! The volcano made it very hard to breathe. Above us I see a helicopter, RESCUERS! The lava almost got us, but luckily we were saved. "Thank you, what is your name?" I asked, being grateful that I was alive. "Tammy, your welcome back there" Tammy responded. After a long ride, we landed in a deserted area. It looked like where the grassy plains and the desert mixed together, and a metal lever stuck in the ground. "Do you see that lever? Take it out of the ground for me," Tammy asked, I pulled it out of the ground. A trap door opened," What is this place?" I asked Tammy. "It is the C.R.A.P. , Capsule of Remaining, Agressive people. Don't laugh about the name right now, because there are more important things to discuss. You and Caleb would be an excelent for a member of C.R.A.P. ,and we want to recruit you. All we do here is survive, and fight for Jesus. Now please tell me you are going to accept," "Sure, where do we start?" Caleb asked. "Not so fast, we need to train you first if you want to join," Tammy said.
SuperGuy10189
#183781684Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

Also what should I Call it?
Acceleracers7
#183781903Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:02 PM GMT

Suggestion for title: A C.R.A.P. book no offense to story
SuperGuy10189
#183782002Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

it is ok No hard feelings
MathiasWulf
#183782003Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

Tbh that's really cringy
Insanero
#183782084Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

This reply is in no offense whatsoever, Its a good sounding idea, and I think your ideas are laid out properly, but it just seems like the dialogue is somewhat cheesy.
Retrogression
#183782103Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

i didn't bother to read after the first sentence because of you don't know how to use commas and proper capitalization
SuperGuy10189
#183782222Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

I said "Keep in mind that I have not edited yet"
Muunswirl
#183782279Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

RUN AWAAAAY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ 'I have the OTism'
chargingcord
#183782305Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

the plot sounds decently interesting, religion vs. irreligion and morality in a post-apocalyptic setting?? idk fam i catch flights not feelings | spookled's alt, add 5.5k
Night561
#183782358Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:08 PM GMT

this founds like a fanfic or something isn't the sky beautiful? http://www.roblox.com/pretty-cool-picture-of-the-sky-item?id=363296313
SolTM
#183782365Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:08 PM GMT

Seems like you haven't began English Literature or English Language classes in final years of school yet?
SuperGuy10189
#183782424Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:09 PM GMT

I'm in 6th grade, I don't know that
MathiasWulf
#183782577Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:11 PM GMT

6th graders should know how to use commas
Retrogression
#183782649Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

@elie sadly most of them dont, they are very illiterate a lot of 8th graders can't pronounce words like "society" and "cannon"
chiiprincess
#183782752Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:13 PM GMT

"Most of the time we had steak ( I hogged most of it ) ,but sometimes we had chicken ( Caleb ate most of it ). " Most of the time we had steak, in which I hogged most of, but sometimes we chicken, where Caleb ate most of. Don't ever ever ever ever put paragraphs in a book. It is jut terrible writing. For future reference, don't put paragraphs into a book, especially if you plan to sell it. Publishers will never take you seriously. Also work on your writing style a bit more. I'd say find better ways to explain things. Best way to describe it. Don't use words too much, meaning don't use them over and over again. This isn't 2007
SuperGuy10189
#183782795Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

it was right the first time but roblox told me it wasn't right so that was the only thing I edited, but you are right. Here is the real thing with no editing what so ever Also there is a second chapter ,but I made a big mistake Here you go! Prologue: The End of the World has come. Death,Hunger,and a need of shelter. The people have split into two groups.One of them is the Christians (The people with God), and the people with the beast (The enemy).Basically, the war. "Hey, do you think we will make it? It's been a long way" I said. "We might...well... I hope" Caleb replied. Everything me and Caleb had were either dirty or damaged. We slept in a forest, so we wouldnt be seen by the people with the mark of the beast. We had no food, so everyday we had to hunt. Most of the time we had steak ( I hogged most of it ) ,but sometimes we had chicken ( Caleb ate most of it ). It got dark , so me and Caleb slept on the grass. Me and Caleb prayed,"Lord God, I love you, praise you, and please let us have sweet dreams from you Lord and protect us frome the enemy, and in Jesus name we pray.Amen". Chapter 1 : Natural disaster I saw that the forest we slept in was near a volcano, and it looked active, so i tried to get Caleb up. "Wake up sleepy head!" I told Caleb, but he wouldn't budge. Without thinking about what could happen, I kicked him. "Wake up now!" I yelled, finally he woke up. "There is a volcano and it is about to erupt! We've got to hurry!" I heard a rumbling sound coming from below me. "RUN!" We both said, as big lava plumes sweep up all of the trees behind us. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought we were going to die! The volcano made it very hard to breathe. Above us I see a helicopter, RESCUERS! The lava almost got us, but luckily we were saved. "Thank you, what is your name?" I asked, being grateful that I was alive. "Tamy, your welcome back there" Tamy responded. After a long ride, we landed in a deserted area. It looked like where the grassy plains and the desert mixed together, and a metal lever stuck in the ground. "Do you see that lever? Take it out of the ground for me," Tamy asked, I pulled it out of th ground. A trap door opened," What is this place?" I asked Tamy. "It is the C.R.A.P. , Capsule of Remaining, Agressive people. Don't laugh about the name right now, because there are more important things to discuss. You and Caleb would be an excelent for a member of C.R.A.P. ,and we want to recruit you. All we do here is survive, and fight for Jesus. Now please tell me you are going to accept," "Sure, where do we start?" Caleb asked. "Not so fast, we need to train you first if you want to join," Tamy said. Chapter 2: Training Once we went inside we saw a huge area, and we were surrounded by a lot of people. As we were walking by, I was sure Caleb was evesdropping because it looked like he was trying to hear them talk. "What are they saying?" I ask Caleb like he knows what im talking about. "Doesn't matter. Well, we better get started,"Caleb answered, I wish he told me. Tamy opened a door, leading to the training room. It looked like a black room loaded with weapons falling in these categories, ranged, close-ranged, and melee. "Your first step as a trainee is to fight each other, pick any weapon you like!" Tamy said, like he was really excited about it. "I want a bow please" I asked politetly, reaching for a sharp shooting bow myself. "I want a laser pistol that shoots 8 lasers that explode into giant turtles that also explode" Caleb asked, hoping to get one. "Um, sorry sir. We don't have that. Would you like a shotgun?" Tamy asked, Caleb looked excited. "Sure! Lets start right away!"Caleb yelled, I will beat him. "These weapons don't really hurt people they are hollowgrams. To win the fight, you must land the most hits on each other" Tamy said like we were dumb, which we are not. "3,2,1, GO!" Tamy shouted. We started the game at an equal distance, so it would be fair. I pulled back my arrow and let go, FIRST HIT! I was at a good start, and I was confident that I would win. "Here we go!" Caleb shot, as I jumped in the air and did a sideways spiral which dodged the bullets. He was ready for his next shot, but so was I. It seemed like we both shot at the same time, and when the bullet met my arrow, it split my arrow in half! The other bullets missed me by a centimeter; I pulled back my arrow in the air and shot my arrow rapidly. I got him twice! I'm doing great for our first battle, but then he shot. Five bullets came at me, I tried to dodge them, but they were to quick! Two minutes were remaining, time was running out! I might lose! I ran up behind him and shot an arrow, it hit! Now, I just needed one more hit. This time was different, I grabed an arrow and ran up close to him. (Ching) I Stabbed him, the arrow gave me points untill the game stopped, I WIN! "Good game, you both did very well. Joel, I think you might get one rank above Caleb for now. Now, Caleb, even though you lost doesn't mean it's the end of the world. It just means you need to try a bit harder. Good job you two!" Tamy's face looked like he was impressed. I looked at Caleb, he didn't look very happy about this. " I declare a rematch against Joel!" Caleb asked confidently. The match started, but the same thing happened. I won, but Caleb atleast tried harder. " I'll get you another time, that was just beginner's luck" Caleb knew he tried his best, but it wasn't good enough. " Yeah, next time" I said, like it was a joke.
chargingcord
#183782810Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

@retro i, as an 8th grader, jk fam, i'm highly disappointed at some of the english skills of my peers. this is america for christ's sake i catch flights not feelings | spookled's alt, add 5.5k
MathiasWulf
#183782821Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

I could use punctuation almost perfectly in 6th grade
chiiprincess
#183782861Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

"sadly most of them dont, they are very illiterate a lot of 8th graders can't pronounce words like "society" and "cannon"" A lot of kids in my high school cannot read above like 3 words per minute. They also get mad at you when you try to correct them. The teacher gets mad at you for reading ahead. This isn't 2007
Retrogression
#183782940Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:15 PM GMT

""I want a laser pistol that shoots 8 lasers that explode into giant turtles that also explode" Caleb asked, hoping to get one." oh my god i lost my sht at this sentence
CalciumFluorite
#183782962Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:16 PM GMT

I've read stories on Deviantart with better punctuation and writing than this, go back to 5th grade english. OP needs to learn how to write.
ILikeGuest
#183782986Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:16 PM GMT

name it, the beast fom behind mums but lol plz dont hatei me lol xddddd
Anxious_Dragon
#183783080Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:17 PM GMT

IS THIS A JOKE BECAUSE THESE ARE LIKE THE SHORTEST CHAPTERS EVEN NO OFFENSE Don't get all slippery on me
Retrogression
#183783116Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:18 PM GMT

@elie and chii it's sad really almost everyone in most of my classes don't use punctuation, grammar, or capitalization right when i was looking over a powerpoint presentation one of the sentences were "The guy From saw man singing Jim Crow"

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right