of     1   

sean80101
#191140827Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:43 AM GMT

Well, since Roblox is making the game more developer oriented, and removing tix as well, and there should be more options for NBCers to make money, here are my suggestions, you don't necessarily have to agree with them 1.Let NBCers make a group 2.Let NBCers make more than 1 place (I think 3 would be good) I couldn't think of much more, but with groups you could make the community thrive larger, and of course, more places for said group, or a game series, well Let the hate wars begin. Please post what you think aswell
microshue
#191140944Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:45 AM GMT

Group making is a BC exclusive feature and ROBLOX makes money simply because some people buy BC so that they can make a group. The installment of the previous BC people allowed 5 games was the update to the not enough game space issue https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=190101166
SpicyNoodleSauce
#191141085Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:47 AM GMT

WNTS. ROBLOX has already stated in the WNTS that there will be no more ### rights. Like above said, ROBLOX gets money from BC. Get out. If you can't afford $6, how does your family afford to care for you?
microshue
#191141189Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

"WNTS. ROBLOX has already stated in the WNTS that there will be no more ### rights. Like above said, ROBLOX gets money from BC. Get out. If you can't afford $6, how does your family afford to care for you?" Do not tell people "WNTS" when you do not read the rules yourself. The S&I rules specifically state that responses that diminish ideas such as "Get Out" are not allowed. They literally used "get out" as an example. So, read the rules yourself mate. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=190101166
Invictium
#191141491Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:53 AM GMT

"Do not tell people "WNTS" when you do not read the rules yourself. The S&I rules specifically state that responses that diminish ideas such as "Get Out" are not allowed. They literally used "get out" as an example. So, read the rules yourself mate" Using "get out" alone isn't allowed His post has a bit more substance than that Some ideas are so stupid that a good 'ol fashioned "get out" is warranted though, so I'm not about to go ragging on him for it
banshee136roll
#191143031Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:14 AM GMT

this is bad and good idea cons:1: there will ### ####### making groups 2:noobs will make ########## games and roblox have to work more.pro:1 more groups and maybe better and less ######## froums goes to 2 too 2:more games to play in roblox

of     1