of     1   

Finedeno123
#195959917Friday, August 12, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

Tix was something that kept the community motivated at getting new things everyday, well not everyday but in some point of time. Removing tix was a terrible idea because i used tix myself when i was a noob. It help everyone get what they want without paying money, this aved money to the roblixians and kept them motivated to get more things. Now we got to way of buying things, its almost a pay to play game now. If you don`t pay, you don`t progress, you don`t get anything, and you will look like a noob for the rest of your roblox life. Tix hit a major impact onto bringing new players to have fun and enjoyable life. Now looking at how much people without robux, without a way to get them exept paying, Roblox seem to just want more money. I mean i get it you need to have profit to keep the game alive and updates coming it, but wasing bc and buying robux was already enough? Since we lost a way to make profit soon every roblixian with lose more robux and have to pay to get more. Now not much people want to pay for robux but sometimes it needs to be done. Tix was the only way for people to progress in roblox and able to have a motivated mind towards things. Making a popular game and become one with rich game creators. Or simply trade items that both have robux and tiwx on them. When i read the removing tix update, i nearly cried and quit. but since i was stocked with robux i didnt stop. but now i only have 8 and no way to progress in my roblox gaming because i cant get things from it. Quickly being rich is rare, and if your poor, your never going to be rich then pay. people will not be able to play the game the enjoying way and leave it because of the overall progress of 0%. This game can become full of only new people that cant get a single robux without wasting green dollars in their wallet. Killing the profit making plus the way the economy worked was a very cruel update. For some months i ignored this. But then got annoyed of me having 8 robux. I dont want to pay money just so i can enjoy it. Even if new games come out, gamepasses come out, you are tempted to get one but cant, now you have to pay real money for robux to this gamepass, when you can just wait until you have enough tix to get enough robux. So all im saying is removing tix was the worst update roblox ever made. And the biggest mistake. This no joke soon will make people leave and abandon roblox for good. Roblox just needs to stop thing about the money to thing about the players, and what they thing, not dont get me wront, i do know you need profit, but just pay to play and enjoy the game is not fair for most of the community. Roblox probably sees the problem but is ignoring it because of the massive "income" of money they get. I stand with those people who say removing tix is unfasir, this changes the face of roblox in a single blink of and eye. I think they should be brought back becuase if the game soon will ave 95% poor people and that 5% will decrease lower then 1%. Thank you roblox for the worst update ever.
plank_mp3
#195960602Friday, August 12, 2016 2:43 AM GMT

tix are dead, so stfu and move on.
awesomegladpablo
#195960726Friday, August 12, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

"I mean i get it you need to have profit to keep the game alive and updates coming it, but wasing bc and buying robux was already enough?" Finally, someone pointed out that ROBLOX was already making enough money BEOFRE they removed Tix.
yeox769
#195960786Friday, August 12, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬? ˙ ͜ʟ˙
Finedeno123
#195960890Friday, August 12, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

I have my doubts that they will
R2730194
#195960896Friday, August 12, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

tl;dr No support.
chatowillwin
#195961025Friday, August 12, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

"Tix hit a major impact onto bringing new players to have fun and enjoyable life" First off, this was a good update. second off, don't call a person's experience on roblox their "life" because actually, this is just a game. "Tix was the only way for people to progress in roblox and able to have a motivated mind towards things" what are you talking about? you do realize there is more to ROBLOX then buying crappy items for tickets right? "Quickly being rich is rare" actually, you can just develop a game, or help people develop games and get rich quite easy. " Killing the profit making plus the way the economy worked was a very cruel update." Stop acting like you know anything about the economy, because if you did, you would know this update completely helped the economy. "So all im saying is removing tix was the worst update roblox ever made" Actually, this was a good update. so any update that could even be considered bad, is worse than this. "Roblox just needs to stop thing about the money to thing about the players" if you were smart you would know this update had nothing to do with money.
awesomegladpablo
#195962110Friday, August 12, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

@Chatowillwin "First off, this was a good update. second off, don't call a person's experience on roblox their "life" because actually, this is just a game." How is removing something that was good considered a "good update?"
SomeLazyOtaku
#195962475Friday, August 12, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

Tix is never coming back. I can't believe how many times I have to say this. Tix was mainly used for bottings, and it even caused inflation.
CryptDev
#195962612Friday, August 12, 2016 3:06 AM GMT

No. This isn't coming back either way. idk about you, but i fell asleep reading your post
Sycadale3426
#195962654Friday, August 12, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

@awesome & OP. Tix was easy to manipulate with. A. Groups/Sellers could hack/create bots and make them buy their shirts for 10 tix or more, therefor getting money for free. B. Robux would be pointless as NBCers could save up on a bunch of Tix and buy stuff for free. And also, C. Getting Monthly BC is easy, just mow the lawn/do some chores for 6 bucks and you can use that for some monthly BC.
awesomegladpablo
#195962843Friday, August 12, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

@ALegitFox "Tix is never coming back. I can't believe how many times I have to say this. Tix was mainly used for bottings, and it even caused inflation." We know Tix isn't coming back. But if it didn't get removed, people wouldn't make forum posts about how they want Tix back. And also, botting is a bad excuse for Tix to be removed, because what ROBLOX could have done was just give you the daily login bonus, and nothing else. Besides, ROBLOX has a good amount of money, they aren't suffering economically in any way, and they definitely weren't suffering before/after they removed Tix.
NoOpinionsAllowed
#195963026Friday, August 12, 2016 3:12 AM GMT

If you want robux just ask an lmader or join a clothing group or the easy way buy them or buy bc
Dissembleee
#195966862Friday, August 12, 2016 4:01 AM GMT

https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=195893420 VII.XXIV.MMXVI // TIX COMPLAINERS: [ PostID=195893420 ]
DunclubDuncan
#195966906Friday, August 12, 2016 4:01 AM GMT

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths

of     1