of     1   

Mojoj
#200301894Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:27 AM GMT

Fill out the information below to the best of your abilities, when finished, send as a personal message to me, mojoj. (If you can not PM me, it is your settings not mine.) You will know you have passed the first stage if I have replied to you in less then 48 hours, if not then you have been rejected. I will tell you if you completed the job in the second portion of the test if you make it there. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Name of Applicant: Seasons in NRBA: Why do you want to be a referee? (Be Detailed | 5 Sentences Minimum) What will you change as you are reffing a game? (EX: Be more consistent on calling 8 seconds | 5 Sentences Minimum) Experience as a Referee in other Leagues: (Where else have you reffed) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Second Portion ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ If you are accepted for the first half, you then will be taking a quiz held by me on a given date which will involve me testing you on certain calls to be made during games. Some of these to be calls on 8 seconds, out of bounds, backcourt violation, miles, and etc. To prepare for something harder like miles, review this forum: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=182285790 What will happen is every referee (except a select few) will be fired and forced to reapply, as I will be starting with a fresh amount of referees. This will happen after the NRBA S11 Finals, as known as the NRBA S12 offseason. Goodluck to all applicants.

of     1