of     1   

Polar_Expresso
#204379587Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:45 PM GMT

There are some sick and disgusting people who try and force people to believe in "god". But if you was a true christian you would follow your rules and not be horrible and racist to people, try and force people to do stuff. So ban the words god, satan, devil, reglion and all the relgion types
ChristopherJDLR
#204381439Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:28 PM GMT

Freedom of speech.
Chef_Riley
#204381952Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

G8 b8
Upheaved
#204384260Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:32 PM GMT

That'll just be forcing people to be Athiest. Think about this before you post this. r+://474117347
ExpertLaserKnight2
#204395056Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:59 PM GMT

Okay... what?! "But if you was a true christian you would follow your rules and not be horrible and racist to people, try and force people to do stuff. [sic]" First of all, I cannot tell if you are intentionally misspelling the word "religious" or just conducting yourself in a somewhat annoying manner, but please spell correctly for the sake of consistency and effective communication. Secondly, you are implying that there are people out there who have no religion. But ############## (http://www.############################### defines religion as: "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs." In this sense, even Atheism and Agnosticism and others who define themselves as "without religion", are indeed "religious" people. Third, you know as well as anyone that the ROBLOX Corporation is not going to ban any of that. I believe that you are simply using this Forum to propagate your hate speech. Yes: Hate Speech. You are bashing and slamming people, just like you are supposedly against. Are you judging people for judging others? I mean seriously... Figure out what you're saying. Fourth, there is a HUGE difference between sharing ideas and "advertising truth", if you will, and forcing people to believe in a supreme being. I haven't heard of "Christians" "forcing" anyone to believe in God since the time of the Roman Empire. I mean, I am sure people do force beliefs on others in the name of religion (just look at ###### but not in the sense that I believe you mean. You are speaking of "persistent convincing" or whatever you may call it. This is incredibly annoying, however, and it is not what the Bible teaches. Fifth, you imply that God does not exist. I do not believe that anything can be proven 100%. This is not the time, nor the place for a philosophical debate on the existence of a supreme being, however, I believe that there is significantly more evidence in favor of a supreme being than against it. Lastly, people in the US do (supposedly) have the freedom of speech. No matter how annoying they are, you cannot penalize someone for what they believe. I do not doubt that you would dislike being suppressed for your beliefs any more than anyone else. I said before that this is hate speech, and that's exactly what this is. Tell me, if you were the ultimate authority, would you imprison, or even kill those with whom you disagreed? TL:DR
FollowTheLOL
#204395282Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

OP is a hypocrite. You want freedom of religion by taking away the freedom of religion.
Exposdrox
#204395652Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:08 PM GMT

I'm an athiest and I disagree with this post. Yeah, alright, that's fine, banning people who shove religions down throats and won't accept different opinions. But banning the words "god" and "religion"? I understand the other two but the word "god" can be used, in, like, "Oh my god" or when discussing religion with other Christians that doesn't involve anything harmful, and same with the word "religion."
rex2856
#204395886Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

relgius
TriplePattyBurger
#204397701Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:37 PM GMT

Whether you call it the first amendment (US) or section 2(b) of the Charter (Canada) or Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Freedom of expression is very important to basic civilised culture.
o_Viih1738
#204401706Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

you don't have to ban religious users that try to force others to believe in God. Oh and this is a correction: "But if you were a true Christian". how is it racist to force people to believe in God? It's not like a user is making fun of another's skin color.
o_Viih1738
#204401822Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:31 AM GMT

You also made 3 spelling errors attempting to spell religion.
AldrikMetternich
#204405264Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

Banning those words won't solve anything.
SinisterUSA
#204405396Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

i hate looking at religion posts.. a meme a day keeps the teachers away
AldrikMetternich
#204405442Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

And these words are harmless so there is NO reason to ban them. Really! I do believe in God but, I would never force someone to believe in what I believe.
o_Viih1738
#204405716Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:28 AM GMT

Ikr. People have different opinions about what to believe. And people believe in different things. Yes, I am a Christian but there is no need to ban words just because somebody is forcing someone else to practice a certain religion.
awesomegladpablo
#204406026Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

OP is obviously praising the spaghetti monster in secret, and wants "god" censored, so that he can offer bowls of spaghetti to the members of his society to praise the spaghetti monster in secret. Okay, to be serious, though, no, we can't just censor words like "god," since the word in itself is not offensive in any way, shape, or form. If anyone wants to check out my suggestion to the in-game chat filter, feel free to do so in the link below. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203424816
o_Viih1738
#204407542Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:53 AM GMT

awesome, agreed
AannddyyLa
#204410414Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

You do realize this is most likely bait, right?
TheOriginalNo0b
#204410989Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

1. If people live in the US, the Constitution gives them the right to freedom of religion and speech. 2. People don't really 'force' religion, but people defiantly want to persuade your opinion of religion. Which is not illegal at all. 3. Look man, people are just going to get all upset if you even try to say 'God is not real' and vice-versa. So try to keep it to yourself and get everyone upset.
ExpertLaserKnight2
#204515742Friday, December 16, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

@Exposdrox "I'm an athiest and I disagree with this post. "Yeah, alright, that's fine, banning people who shove religions down throats and won't accept different opinions. "But banning the words 'god' and 'religion'? I understand the other two but the word "god" can be used, in, like, 'Oh my god' or when discussing religion with other Christians that doesn't involve anything harmful, and same with the word 'religion.'" Which post exactly are you disagreeing with? So, you are telling me that you are not forcing your "religion" (beliefs) down the throats of anyone who you would define as "religious"? That is essentially what you are doing. Banning people, or penalizing them for belief in a supreme being, is forcing your beliefs in no supreme being on them. Let's think about this. #### Germany, the Islamic ###### the Crusades. It's all about people forcing their beliefs on others. An that never turns out well. So while I agree with you, people should not force their beliefs on others, hypocritical hate speech propagating the forcing of beliefs on those who identify as "religious" is wrong. None of these words should be banned. Although it seems as if the Original Poster is attacking Christianity, these elements are present in many other religions. Even Atheism is "without belief in God", containing the word "God" in it's definition. Please think logically before you post. I suspect that there is no legitimate reason behind your posting, besides rebellion against God and the Bible, and propagating your hate speech on an online video game. Seriously?

of     1