of     1   

Anthonychi
#204478336Friday, December 16, 2016 2:39 AM GMT

It gets really annoying when I type a big fat sentence and then suddenly, everyone around me says "Tags". Another situation is when I was role-playing and then when I said something like "Okay, now what" they say something like this: "##########################". I feel bad saying "tags" or "hash browns" after they typed something. Sometimes, people don't say tags and I think everyone has got my message, but it may turn out that my message got censored. That's why I want in-game chat to be highlighted if it will be censored. It'll work like this: *Parenthesis are highlighted *This: [] is the chat when you are chatting *Quotation is the actual chat after Without this system: Player 1: [I am going to go pee] Player 1: "I am going to ########" With this system: Player 1: [I am going to go (pee)] Player 1: [I am going to go to the restroom] Player 1: "I am going to go to the restroom" #code If anyone forumpost then postcount + 1
awesomegladpablo
#204478515Friday, December 16, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

Support. It seems similar to my idea, you can check it out down below, if you want to. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203424816

of     1