nonfairkiller1
#218424798Thursday, June 08, 2017 7:18 PM GMT

Twinsen, if you want those elements to even be considered please make a very DETAILED post about them as Robotmega says on the first page of this forum. This meaning that you must include the moves the element, descriptions, cost, icons, mana usage and cool-down. I seriously don't understand why people make posts about what elements they want in the game if they don't make a detailed post about the element unless they expect others to do the work for them.... (Sorry if this was rude, but not all that much)
nonfairkiller1
#218425626Thursday, June 08, 2017 7:30 PM GMT

I know I made this element suggestion already but I'm gonna post it again 'cause why not (even though this may be a little hard to code) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Portal 700 - 750 gems Icon; an oval kinda like the portal from Portal (cause I can't think of a better icon...) Icon color; cyan or toothpaste Desc; This element mainly focuses on dealing high damage to opponents and sending them far away with stun. This can lead to interesting strategies and combinations of moves. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Move 1. Name; Transportation Bullets. Desc; The user shoots small cyan or toothpaste bullets at high speeds. If it connects directly it deals the foe 40 damage per bullet. If all of the bullets connect then the opponent gets sent through a small portal 5 studs behind their original position. (10 bullets. Chargeable for 15 bullets.) Icon; Barrage. Cool-down; 10 seconds Mana usage; 300 mana ------------------------------------------------------------- Move 2. Name; Portal Slam Desc; The user stuns an opponent if they are in range. The user then jumps through a portal to be right above the stunned opponent. The opponent is dealt 200 damage when the user lands on them and sends the opponent through another portal which sends them 10 studs away (in the direction of which the user is facing for strategy reasons) and dealing them an extra 50 - 55 damage. Cost; 350 shards Icon; Melee Cool-down; 15 seconds Mana usage; 350 mana ------------------------------------------------------------- Move 3. Name; Projectile Hopper *debatable name* Desc; The user creates a small portal which circles around the user and lasts for 15 seconds. During this time if any projectile or opponent comes near you they will be sent 10 studs away. If it is an opponent being sent through they get dealt 100 damage and get stunned as they get sent through the portal. Cost; 400 shards Icon; Transformation *I think it's what the icon would be described as. It's the same as the Inertia move for Gravity and the Flame Body move for Fire* Cool-down; 20 seconds Mana usage; 375 mana ------------------------------------------------------------- Move 4. Name; Conveying Shot Desc. The user creates a large cyan or toothpaste bullet which moves at medium speed. If it connects it deals 250 damage and sends the opponent through multiple (7) portals which deals an extra 10 damage per portal. If it doesn't connect it still deals splash damage (200) but no portal damage. Cost; 450 Icon; Explosion *same icon as fireball* Cool-down; 20 seconds Mana usage; 325 mana ------------------------------------------------------------- Move 5. Name; Eternal Drop *debatable name* Desc. The user stuns all players within 15 or 20 studs. The user then proceeds to create two large portals directly above and below each other. Each foe is continuously dropped through the portals (for 10 times) gaining speed each time it goes through the bottom portal. Each time an opponent gets dropped through the bottom portal they are dealt 24 damage until the last time where the bottom portal disappears and each player is dealt 160 damage when they hit the floor. Cost; 750 shards Icon; Ultimate Cool-down; 90 seconds Mana usage; 1000 mana
nonfairkiller1
#218428196Thursday, June 08, 2017 8:04 PM GMT

I just wanted to bring up one small thing. In the description of the game the link to this forum is broken... so... you might wanna fix that.
fireball33334
#218430136Thursday, June 08, 2017 8:30 PM GMT

I would really like for you to make an element that is Nightmare fused with lava = Hell or time fused with gravity = Space.
ForeverTaIl
#218430236Thursday, June 08, 2017 8:31 PM GMT

make it cool ;3 when ur stronk and u kno it ||| follow me on twitter for no reason @yeyforroblox ||| 101.7k posts
OlimGamers321
#218447624Friday, June 09, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

I have an idea Combine light with lava to make an element named star One of the moves could be solar flare in which anythone around them would be burn, and have the burn effect The ultimate could be a supernova where every one in a certain radius would be pulled to the player along with rocks, and then an outburst with the burning effect Gamma ray can be where a small planet shape rock would show up with beams and anything wishing the beams would have blindness I'm still working on the idea and I may change the moves but it would be awsome if you can do this element...
Twinsen08
#218481051Friday, June 09, 2017 1:08 PM GMT

Heres An Elements Moves I Wanna tell, The Element Is Candy : ## Candy Blast ## Coca Cola Bottle ## Defender Cane ## Amazing Lollipop ## Ultimate Candy wrapper
dragonbornhayden
#218485692Friday, June 09, 2017 3:03 PM GMT

Maybe add a element called pokemon because pokemon is VERY VERY popular ##### move: ########## summons pokemon to attack nearby players dealing random damage ###### move:poke destruction a huge pokeball falls from the air dealing high damage ##### move: ######## shoots a pokeball that deals medium damage ###### move: ######## summons double the pokemon ########## ### and deals high damage Last move: legendary destruction summons legendary pokemon to kill players and deals MASSIVE damage. Please add this for ### gems PLEASE Hope u understand :)
dragonbornhayden
#218485931Friday, June 09, 2017 3:07 PM GMT

Maybe add a element called pokemon because pokemon is VERY VERY popular ##### move: ########## summons pokemon to attack nearby players dealing random damage ###### move:poke destruction a huge pokeball falls from the air dealing high damage ##### move: ######## shoots a pokeball that deals medium damage ###### move: ######## summons double the pokemon ########## ### and deals high damage Last move: legendary destruction summons legendary pokemon to kill players and deals MASSIVE damage. Please add this for ### gems PLEASE Hope u understand :) This is the most crazy number of time I had to say this
ItsYaBoiHungry
#218488081Friday, June 09, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

As much as i like pokemon, i can't see this being used. sorry if thats dissapointing to hear, as pokemon is not an element, it's a game/anime
noobguy500L0LZ
#218523876Saturday, June 10, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

Add Space, and it would be a triple fusion of: Void+Gravity+Earth, BUT, it is the same price as Spectrum. I am asking for a triple fusion that costs the same amount like spectrum.
pok0555
#218552517Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:14 AM GMT

Element: Psychic Psychic beam (Projectile Spell): Shoots a spell which explodes upon landing, dealing light damage and creates a field under them which all enemies will be stunned if they touch for a few seconds Mind Control (Contact Spell): Deal medium damage to an enemy and force them to lose all control and attack the nearest enemy (using punch), if they kill an enemy last for (about 2 seconds) Mental Absorption (Close-range Spell): Deal medium damage to nearby enemies and absorbs their mana Illusions Coordinator (Traveling spell): Create a clone at the targetted location, which will walk to the nearest enemy and explodes, dealing high damage, the user can use this ability again to switch place with the clone Illusions of the Executioner (Ultimate): Make all enemies around the area lose all control and attacks one another (using punch), like mind control, if they kill an enemy, the user will get the kill, last for (about 6 seconds)
henhen129
#218558052Saturday, June 10, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

Fix the link in the description of Elemental Battlegrounds because I always have to go to My Forums page (I'm on iPad) to find this forum so please fix it
derpdhrz
#218563152Saturday, June 10, 2017 3:00 PM GMT

alright, what about a NEON? ( light + spectrum ) (same cost as spectrum) ___________________________________________________________________________________ (LOOKS) [Neo blast] - fires several different (colored) blasts depending on how long the charge is. (note - shoots like a shotgun, but | laser has to be where the mouse is.) [Neo embrace] - player will charge a neon fist and teleport quad times (where the mouse is), and players can get trapped in it. [Spectral body patch] - Quickly charges a neon body (lasts a half as fire) that adds a quarter of caster's max health, adds resistance, but slightly lowers speed. right-click will shoot a neo laser from the sky, only activates every ||| seconds. [Spectral grace] - fly into the air and quickly teleport until reaching the ground, causing a neon shield that will stun players and push them back. [Light-show down] - smash the ground, causing a neo beam to flare into the sky, and then shoot neo lasers into the ground. ___________________________________________________________________________________ (Damage) (note: the / means between the damages.) (note: changeable and same means if power increases damage or not.) Neo blast: Medium (changeable) Neo embrace: low (same) Spectral body patch: low/medium (same) Spectral grace: medium (changeable) light-show down: medium/high (same) ___________________________________________________________________________________ (Sounds) Neo blast: spectrum blast move Neo embrace: custom Spectral body patch: custom Spectral grace: (teleports: custom) (shield: spectrum blast move) light-show down: (beam: custom) (blast landing: spectrum blast move)
derpdhrz
#218565634Saturday, June 10, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

Alright, so I looked at ideas and I think I know what I might do... star, anyone? (light + lava) cost; 8######_____________________________________________________________________________ ###roblox is broken, so try to understand as much as possible. ^ idk why these keep appearing. ___________________________________________________________________________________ (LOOKS) [Star Nova] - cast a shooting star from the sky to fall into mouse direction (limited range, medium.),and will make a super nova of a medium range when 'e' is pressed. (can be exploded at any time.) [Star dust] - instantly fly into the air with a golden dust cloud, and fly for a short time [star shards] - shoot shards of a star in mouse direction. [Nova sight] - instantly zoom in, with players highlighted from green to red (higher levels are red), and when clicking again with shoot a moving super nova that will make a medium blast, pushing and stunning players away. [The Great Star] - slowly fly into the air, on a star that creates a nova shield from a great pressure, then stars will start to fall from the sky on mouse direction, stunning players. ___________________________________________________________________________________ (DAMAGE) (note: non of the moves can have changed damage) Star nova: medium Star dust: low Star shards: low Nova sight: medium The Great Star: low / medium ___________________________________________________________________________________ (Sounds) custom. ___________________________________________________________________________________ (Mana cost) I gave up on tags, you can make the mana cost.
derpdhrz
#218565713Saturday, June 10, 2017 3:43 PM GMT

cost is broken now, can you just ignore this post...?
DailyKirbyandyoshi
#218586429Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:54 PM GMT

I think that there should be a couple new magics. Arc of Transformation and Arc of Revenge. Arc of Transformation: It has a magic which changes your element (until you die) into the victim's magic and alters your appearance, too. Every new shard magic equals the victim's element's shard magic until, of course, you die. Arc Of Revenge: Default move: Reflect: Reflect the incoming attack with your hands Next move: Deflect: Deflects the incoming attack to the side After that: Reflection virus: Makes all of the victim's incoming attacks automatically reflect for a limited amount of time After that move: Reflection bubble: Makes a kind of force field around the user. For the ultimate: Final Stand: Deals the victim the same amount damage that the player has been dealt by that victim since the caster spawned
dominicdelagol2
#218654196Sunday, June 11, 2017 5:11 PM GMT

Balance Change Suggestions (June 2017) Some buffs/nerfs that I thought of are shown below. Amaurotic Lambent: Now attacks 0.6 seconds faster: 2 second to 1.4 seconds. --Hopefully, this change will make this Light attack a more viable option. Vine: Can be used at further range; No longer pulls players off the Safe Zone. --The vine was able to pull players off the Safe Zone. This change will remove that annoying feature and will be made a more viable movement option. Water Tornado: Mana Cost reduced from 400 to 350. --Hopefully, this change will make the attack a more reliable option compared to others. Spiky Shield: The caster will be completely anchored during the attack. --This change is to prevent Spiky Shield’s hitbox from “moving” when using transportation moves that act as teleportation. Glaze Whail: No longer stop in place just after you fire the attack; Maximum charge damage increased by 15% --Not much of an attack with a 350 mana cost. Hopefully, this change will make this as good of an option as other attacks. Chronostasis: First click mana cost reduced from 200 to 100. --This change will give this teleportation move a good way to get somewhere, literally. The second click, which is the teleporting click, is unaffected. Lucid Rift: Attack damage is slightly increased as the projectiles go further; Projectiles will go slightly faster. --This change will make Lucid Rift a viable attack when it comes to far distance, though the increase won’t be too dramatic. Plasma Implosion: Mana cost reduced from 300 to 250. --Not quite the killing move at the moment, so this change will make it a good explosion attack. Scorching Basalt: Emitted lava lingers on the ground for 2 extra seconds. --This should make the lava that’s on the ground more useful obstacles that can get in the enemy’s way. Temporal Trap: The user now stays in place upon trapping the player. --This change will make this melee ability a match with other melee abilities. Holobeam: Does less damage when the projectile is just fired, but reverts to its original amount of damage after 0.8 seconds in the air. --This change will make this attack more of a distance-based attack. After one second in the air, the loss of damage goes away. All Melee Abilities: The user and the victim receive less damage from other players trying to attack the target. --The damage dealt by the user is unaffected, but other players wanting to attack the victim will deal less damage.
nonfairkiller1
#218659204Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:15 PM GMT

I have a minor suggestion. You could add a part of the menu where you can enter codes for the game that are released on twitter. Some prizes could be gems, shards, an exclusive bird / twitter element and anything else you or anyone else can think of. These codes would only be available for a limited time and only usable one (as most other games use codes). The Bird / Twitter element could be ripped straight from Elemental Wars or can be taken from an idea submission or you could make it yourself, Robotmega / any other developer. Bird / Twitter element will only appear in the shop if you enter the code. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bird / Twitter Element: Icon: A bird of the color blue or cyan Cost: 500 (if added regularly) or exclusive code (if codes are added) ----------------------------------------------------- Move 1: Name: (I can't name things to save my life, so I'm not naming the moves) Desc: The user charges their energy (for about 2 seconds) and shoots a large bird wherever their mouse points. If the move hits it deals high damage (340 - 375 damage). Cost: nil Mana cost: 320 mana Cool-down: 7 seconds Effects: stun Icon: AoE ----------------------------------------------------- Move 2: Name: (I can't name things to save my life, so I'm not naming the moves) Desc: The user charges their energy (for about 1.5 seconds) and creates several small birds (7; can be charged to 9). The user shoots each bird one by one (one bird per second) each dealing 35 - 50 damage. Cost: 300 shards Mana cost: 270 mana Cool-down: 5 seconds Effects: nil Icon: Barrage ----------------------------------------------------- Move 3: Name: (I can't name things to save my life, so I'm not naming the moves) Desc: The user the stuns closest opponent if they are in range (three studs) and creates wings on their back. The user attacks the stunned foe with their wings twice (both times dealing 100 damage) and then kicks the foe away (dealing 50 damage). Cost: 325 shards Mana cost: 250 mana Cool-down: 9 seconds Effects: launching Icon: Melee ----------------------------------------------------- Move 4: Name: (I can't name things to save my life, so I'm not naming the moves) Desc: The user charges their energy (for about 0.5 seconds) and creates wings on their back. The user then boosts themselves on the ground (or in the air) with a puff of air. If the user crashes into an opponent in doing so the opponent gets stunned and gets dealt 200 damage. If the user headbutts someone the move stops completely. This move can be used to get away from battle or to headbutt opponents. Cost: 350 shards Mana cost: 275 mana Cool-down: 11 seconds Effects: stun Icon: Transportation ----------------------------------------------------- Move 5: Name: (I can't name things to save my life, so I'm not naming the moves) Desc: The user roars an explosive "Caw" which stuns all opponents with range (same range as the Ice Ultimate) and deals them 50 - 75 damage. The user then creates wings on their back and jumps and hovers up in the air. The user then dive-bombs at the ground. When the user comes in contact with the ground a large explosion occurs (with the radius of the explosive caw) which deals 450 - 550 damage. Cost: 600 shards Mana cost: 1000 mana Cool-down: 90 seconds Effects: nil Icon: Ultimate
derpdhrz
#218670117Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

wait no, scratch that neon idea, ill remake it.
derpdhrz
#218673452Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:14 PM GMT

alright, so for the replacement of neon, I'm gonna go with... SOUND cost; 650 ###is is a remake) ___________________________________________________________________________________ (DESCRIPTIONS) ___________________________________________________________________________________ [ amp breach ] player smashes their hands together to charge their force, and then a shield (gravity type) will slowly expand, move forward, and fade. any players hit will be pushed back, but quickly decreases damage as it fades, along with a short sound. power changes how fast the fading will decrease, and how long the shield will expand, recharge: 8#co#t# 2#########[ Sound wave ] ####### focuses on their mind, that will then create a small (curved) bit of sound, that when touched, will make a random sound, stun and push, and deal low damage. if triggered again, the noise will be pushed forward, slowly decreasing damage. pow######o changes the speed, recharge in use: 3.#################se: 5 #o#t: 10########[##o#############player turns almost invisible, along with all moves being almost silenced, slight resistance, and a medium speed boost. lasts a little longer than spirit, recharge: cost: 175 #### [ Blast wave ] pla#######l shoot an expanding but fading blast that will stun, ring, and deal low / medium damage. (I only wanted this move incase of those flying people recharge: ## power upgrades damage and decreases fade] mana cost: ### [The Great Sounding wolf] - player charges a transparent wolf around them, making a sound burst (amp breach but in all directions, fades quicker and has less damage [power changes damage and fade speed]), that deals low damage, all attacks have a slight damage upgrade, along with 'q' being a claw strike, dealing medium damage, but more slower. (can also be both claws, or a bite if you want. cost: ###
Evannn09
#218676986Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:03 PM GMT

I dont know if you still read posts but here we go (if these things are in the game im very sorry... i want you to add this: add health Regen powers, make the guide easy for younger players, add stuff inside the houses,i guide for what all Each power does, make a spell/power A mega nuke that makes it so it covers all of the map, make the water tornado more powerful (you dont have to), i know that i said to make it for younger players or you can just make it so under aged players cant play the game), make a super jump, make it more clear on how to sprint or run. If you have complaints and if this stuff is already in the game please reply and tell me.
derpdhrz
#218678131Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:21 PM GMT

Ideas for the game: -More mega maps (maybe) -Boss for every mega map (no PVP) -Melee shop (swords, daggers, claws, etc.) -Auto teleport to safe when entering the menu, but cant go back in for a few seconds -Beta Dungeon (no PVP, elemental monsters.) -Safe zones are ability-proof -Extra team mate for every party (because of that empty slot that always annoys me) -Pets with abilities ('r' key)
derpdhrz
#218678498Sunday, June 11, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

alright, so the mana ideas on my elements were a bit....small... so you can update them if you want.
nonfairkiller1
#218810055Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:54 PM GMT

@Evannn09 1. Health Regen powers exist 2. There is technically a guide for new players, it's called the tutorial 3. There is already a map where there are insides of houses 4. There is a guide for each power, just hover over the move with your mouse 5. A mega nuke would be absolutely terrible because someone can easily hack to make it where they can use the move infinitely without cool-down (which I have seen before), so players would get so annoyed, even without the hacking. 6.There is already a super jump 7. If they were to raise the age restriction they most likely wouldn't make it too much higher because some players would get really annoyed if they were able to play the game yesterday but then couldn't the next day and forward. 8. You just need to READ THE DESC. to know how to run. It must be really hard to scroll down the page and read the description of the game.