DailyRoLord
#215226185Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:44 AM GMT

The kind of evidence C h a t o gave is the kind of evidence you need. Except he's right: there is none to find, because you are wrong. Personally, I think OP didn't reply for a while because he was getting lazy and tired of countering back with us. He couldn't find any proof and had no argument against us.
iiMidnight_Wolfii
#215244872Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:58 AM GMT

I agree, but it's also that you are probably getting bored of the game
Nidoqueene
#215248682Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:17 AM GMT

Chatowillwin has great points. The op just chooses not to admit that its true. ROBLOX will not die and honestly, this thread is stupid. 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮
vincelukeII
#215261374Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:56 PM GMT

^
leomesa
#215290510Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:09 PM GMT

^
DailyRoLord
#215291093Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

^^^
dabritishboy111
#215291663Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

Relate Let me play a song for you on the worlds smallest violin
epicfacepro3576
#215291971Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:31 PM GMT

roblox really grown since the toys came out and kids want the codes and join today or a another day so they just can get the codes *facepalm*
dudeitswillam
#215297522Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

@oggy You can say ROBLOX's community is dying, but ROBLOX isn't. ROBLOX is exploding everyone's wallets, which means ROBLOX will run for a long time.
Mine_Oddity
#215298490Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:57 PM GMT

Op is stupid and can't face real change in a pixel world Grow up
10MilesWide
#215298797Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:01 AM GMT

^ oh god >"you hate change" >12 year old says "grow up" Sums up the average robloxian
DrMagicMushroom
#215299919Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:17 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BxdCatz
#215307165Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

OG you are -bleep- ~ Floppy disk (He made me say this I'm sorry)
bazookabacon
#215308398Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:06 AM GMT

I can relate to this. Not only are the site formats we love going down the drain, these 'bacons' as you call them are getting advantages we never got. I swear, Roblox can't even give us good events anymore. Remember Halloween 2014? That was amazing! That was a good event with good prizes. Nowadays we get gear that does the same stuff but looks different, gear that does nothing at all, hats we wont ever wear, or hats with their sponsor 'branded' into them. Remember when people could feel great when they got a nice new gear from the catalog for 1 tix and it actually did something? That one snowball gun, toothless, gutpunch. you know! bazookabacon
oggy521
#215353105Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:59 PM GMT

Ok, so basically, I decided to actually play a few games and not care about this thread for 2 days. And I come back and see a ton of hate comments coming from illiterate children saying I cannot counter anything and saying I am #### ### ####### Ok, Look, I really cannot stare at my laptop 24/7 responding to people who live in a different time zone. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU SAYING I AM WRONG JUST BECAUSE I HAVE NO EVIDENCE, Then I will tell you: If you are religious: "If you think God exists, then give me evidence" If you are atheist: "If you think there is a theory of revolution or if the world is not just some evil scientist who designed it yesterday and made you think that it existed for billions of years by planting stuff into your mind, Then give me evidence!" I hope for the less autistic audience, they can see I made a point. Sometimes the fact is fact, however there is no possible way to prove it BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ADMIN POWERS OF ROBLOX TO MAKE A GIANT COMPULSORY SURVEY TO PROVE MY POINT! For the more autistic members: STOP SPAMMING ME WITH STUPID MESSAGES AND HOPING I CAN REPLY RIGHT AFTER YOU POST IT. IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST, AT LEAST HAVE 2 SECONDS TO THINK IT THROUGH BEFORE POSTING RUBBISH.
oggy521
#215353317Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:05 PM GMT

@dudeitswillam "@oggy You can say ROBLOX's community is dying, but ROBLOX isn't. ROBLOX is exploding everyone's wallets, which means ROBLOX will run for a long time." Ok, let me ask you. I will go really slowly and clearly for your####i########d to understand, 1) What does any internet based game rely on to get its revenue and fame?----Its players and community 2) And what will happen if the community gets destroyed?----The game loses its revenue 3) And what will happen if the game cannot fund itself?-----The game dies Look, it does not matter how fast roblox is growing right now. (I STRESSED THIS SO MANY TIMES)... Every single game in the entire history that ever got famous, went downhill because of it losing its community due to which ever reason. Roblox is losing its valued community due to 6 year olds. And the fact that roblox is targeting them--- Read my earlier post. Ok, I have nothing to say to you. @dudeitswillam, please stop posting here and making me waste my time.
oggy521
#215353469Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

Ok, so again I have to stress this: THE REASON FOR ROBLOX'S PREDICTED DOWNFALL IS BECAUSE OF ITS GROWTH OF KIDS! You people are providing me evidence of how much roblox is growing. That does not go against what I am saying. Infact it even supports my claim. The growth chart tells of how many bots and kids joined. There is literally an explosion of joins in the last year and this one. This is why roblox will eventually die. Soon, the good players and devs will go, to be replaced by 6 year old try hards. Eventually, the games on the front page would be what a 6 year old did in 5 minute. Don't believe me? Wait and see...
oggy521
#215353688Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

People, seriously read what I said before adding another stupid hate comment that I have already proved ridiculous. Do you want to know why I CAN (not will) reply to everything you throw at me? It is because I know. There is no point hating here, look who will be laughing in 3 years time. And again, this is not bait. This is a message sent to you people. If you choose to ignore it, then be my guest I will not stop you.
ScorpionPilots
#215354189Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:27 PM GMT

"THE REASON FOR ROBLOX'S PREDICTED DOWNFALL IS BECAUSE OF ITS GROWTH OF KIDS! You people are providing me evidence of how much roblox is growing. That does not go against what I am saying. Infact it even supports my claim. The growth chart tells of how many bots and kids joined. There is literally an explosion of joins in the last year and this one. This is why roblox will eventually die. Soon, the good players and devs will go, to be replaced by 6 year old try hards. Eventually, the games on the front page would be what a 6 year old did in 5 minute." I actually have to agree with him here, the amount of cancerous bacon haired 2017ers is insane. They are in every game saying "what do i do" and "im new to this game" It's just really annoying these noobs take over every game. What if this happened: (not impossible since aesthetical is very inactive anyway) A Roblox update broke JailBreak and Prison Life. The kids would go mad, (I quite like these games myself but if they got broken i would just go play something else it's not a big issue) but the noobs would go mad and stop playing. There would have to be another game to replace them if the creators of these games quit. This could be a huge chain reaction that could eventually lead to the end of Roblox in like 2020 or something. The end of Roblox is very real and it could happen in the next 5 years. (sorry TL;DRers) ;)
oggy521
#215354321Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:31 PM GMT

Finally, someone with knowledge other than ignorant fools. I was beginning to think all the good people in roblox was gone and all that's left are either bacons or ignorant old schoolers...
oggy521
#215354606Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:38 PM GMT

But also, I need to tweak something, Roblox does not need a massive update to destroy itself. There is something called boredom. Roblox's replay value (how it keeps you interested to keep playing) is all set upon developers. If those developers leave, due to roblox becoming too kid friendly, then the amount of good games will decrease as well. Making a vacuum. Now, even jailbreak, a game loved by many noobs (I hate it and it is a rip off of redwood but let's pretend it's good) will one day, make people lose interest due to repetition. Imagine having to play that game for a whole month without any variety. Roblox's variety comes from the great developers who make great games every month. Without them, roblox is doomed. Although it is rising now, roblox never publishes real evidence. I.e. the noob over flow. now I am not saying I can get that type of evidence as it is pretty impossible. But, all I can say is, roblox, your end is neigh!
ScorpionPilots
#215354796Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:43 PM GMT

A very good point. Why are they focusing on the kids anyway since all the games on the front page are made by 13-20 yr olds. If they drive them away then Roblox dies.
oggy521
#215354879Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:45 PM GMT

Also, I think you will find my previous post a good read: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214591733
Superidra_alt
#215355041Wednesday, April 26, 2017 5:50 PM GMT

Relate is lo ve, relate is life. Tbh it's pretty true. The huge population burst is MAINLY - not partly - due to spam bots. Roblox thought they could get rid of them by deleting game comments? They go to the game pass comments and messages. It takes a amount of energy not even known to human to get a admin or mod's attention. I don't know about any of you, but I've previously been in a few minecraft server communitys where the staff were actually helpful, the community was actually nice, and they didn't hashtag most of the stuff we said - instead taking it into consideration. This is a CLASSIC example of something entirely opposite of ROBLOX. Plus, when I look on the front page I see these crappy prison and OD games... the only front page game worth playing would be... let me think... uhh... idk. Some games actually have good updates, some give good support and motivation to the community... and DON'T absolutely destroy our wall########ke Roblox Great Again Finally, you're right about the community. I've met a few people who argue with whatever they see, even if the post is on THEIR side(no names xd) and most won't let you play by spamming friend requests, annoying you and trying to disrupt you. I've read somewhere a very accurate description of why this happened... it's new players and(surprisingly) scam bots. It gets extremely hard to comment, message or communicate(yes I know they practically mean the same thing but hey :D) with scam bots, hashtags all the time and new players asking what to do because whoever created the game hadn't put in a detailed tutorial. I don't blame ANYONE(including the newbies - we were new once) except... ROBLOX. They fail to deal with - not going to exaggerate - #000094 per cent of our problems on average. They refuse to read reports, ban hackers, even give any motivation to play. This pretty much sums up my feelings on ROBLOX. If you disagree then don't rage - just tell me :P. (I know it's a obnoxiously long post - but there you go). ROBLOX: Destroying imagination and my main account since idk.
oggy521
#215356852Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:33 PM GMT

To see all the servers being plagued by noobs makes me sick...