Superidra_alt
#215357021Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:37 PM GMT

Well, not saying I disagree but we were all a noob once. Plus they should learn how to play. I hate how many place creators don't put in tutorials though - it helps a lot. ROBLOX: Destroying imagination and my main account since idk.
10MilesWide
#215358540Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:16 PM GMT

"Roblox is losing its valued community due to 6 year olds" Except roblox makes most of its money from 6 year olds because they're the easiest ones to scam And as long as the front page sellouts are getting paid, they will never leave this site
chatowillwin
#215359063Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:27 PM GMT

Wow you still don't get it smh. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND? You don't need to go survey everyone on the site. You need to prove to us ROBLOX is 'dying' when in reality every aspect of the site has been PROVEN to grow. Proof #1) Over 230,000,000 accounts Proof #2) Games in 2016 just hit a record of 100M+ visits. Now tons of games have 100M+ visits, sometimes even 200M+ and 300M+ Proof #3) They just broke a record of 1M concurrent players Proof #4) A game ( Jailbreak ) broke the record of 75K concurrent players on one game Proof #5) ROBLOX has made a record amount of money last year, which is one of the reasons devex rates just increased.
10MilesWide
#215360446Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:53 PM GMT

"Proof #5) ROBLOX has made a record amount of money last year, which is one of the reasons devex rates just increased." This is just my opinion, but I believe the rates increased because roblox is still trying to attract professional developers (which will never happen). What also makes me think that is not long ago they changed the terms to state that users keep the copyright of all content they create
DailyRoLord
#215361207Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:07 PM GMT

"If you are religious: 'If you think God exists, then give me evidence'" What a fool. This has NOTHING to do with God. If you look on the internet, and weren't a lazy guy who knows nothing, you could find something to support yourself. You can't counter anything, because there is nothing to counter with.
DailyRoLord
#215361239Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:08 PM GMT

It is not a fact that God exists or not. It is a fact to say whether ROBLOX is growing or not.
dudeitswillam
#215361929Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:21 PM GMT

Someone give this man a legendary troll badge https://www.roblox.com/library/417728234/Low-Quality
oggy521
#215368088Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

Nice badge. XD Will work great in one of my games.
oggy521
#215368523Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:11 PM GMT

"What a fool. This has NOTHING to do with God. If you look on the internet, and weren't a lazy guy who knows nothing, you could find something to support yourself. You can't counter anything, because there is nothing to counter with." Something called an example. I did say if you are one of the autistic people, then don't post stupid comments. Smh Ok, so. If you had any sense what so ever, you would know that I do not need evidence to support a "hypothesis". To support a hypothesis, all you need is a valid reason for why it will happen based on the information you are given. IF EVERYONE NEEDED EVIDENCE FOR SOMETHING THEN ALL THE WORLD'S MAJOR DISCOVERIES OR INVENTIONS WOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED. E.g. Aristotle thought the world was round. He could not prove it with evidence as at the time there were no written texts that SAID the world is round. Another example: Darwin proposed the theory of evolution. HE COULD NOT USE PROOF! Simply because there were none at the time. He had to make a hypothesis. Similarly, Einstein thought that matter and space and time are interconnected. But he had no evidence as there were no evidence written at the time. All he had to go on is the given facts. All these people had facts to go upon. NOT EVIDENCE. They are smart enough to use their brains to piece together the facts rather that have someone post it on the internet and let them just copy the link. I hope this explains to you why it is impossible for me to give you a good enough evidence to satisfy you, but it still does not hinder my point as it is a hypothesis, NOT A FACT. A fact can only be a fact if it is proven. That is why, there is no point arguing with me now. Look in three years time when roblox shuts down. XD
oggy521
#215368719Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

"You need to prove to us ROBLOX is 'dying'" This is the types of comment that makes me bury my face in frustration. I did not say roblox is dying. I said it will die. It is on the course to death. FOR THE LAST TIME (probably posted this like 10+ times) Look, roblox WILL die. Not it is "dying". The reason for this is the influx of noobs, and the degradation of developers and the updates are just adding up the straws on the elephants back, till one day, the final straw will come. And Poof. Roblox is on its way downhill...
oggy521
#215369165Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

Ok, so you give me a ton of irrelevant evidence to try and make your point seem smart: "Proof #1) Over 230,000,000 accounts" Most either fake accounts or 6 year old scrubs. They will lose interest as soon as the proposed doomsday comes when good developers no longer come to roblox. "Proof #2) Games in 2016 just hit a record of 100M+ visits. Now tons of games have 100M+ visits, sometimes even 200M+ and 300M+" Something called "bots". Also, just because a game has a ton of visits does not mean it will keep your average kid co###n#######aying it for months on end when new games stop rolling out. "Proof #3) They just broke a record of 1M concurrent players" 1M concurrent noobs more like. Also, if you can get me the evidence of how many good players they lost then that would make your point valid... "Proof #4) A game ( Jailbreak ) broke the record of 75K concurrent players on ### ##### # ##### done, a cheap rip off of prison life and red wood prison (jail break is basically those games but with the new R16 model, you cannot even shoot properly) managed to bait a ton of kids... "Proof #5) ROBLOX has made a record amount of money last year, which is one of the reasons devex rates just increased. " Well done roblox, keep scamming those kids by removing tix and encouraging bullying with bacon hairs. Noice way to make revenue. Also, devex rates mean nothing. It is just for the people who work for roblox. Not your average developer who makes games in it but does not get payed. Devex is for the people with no lives sitting at home and looking at all the chats and censoring random numbers.
oggy521
#215369480Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:28 PM GMT

Some errors to address(respectively): 75K concurrent players on roblox Well done, a cheap... but does not get paid*
chatowillwin
#215370469Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

"To see all the servers being plagued by noobs makes me sick..." See dude, YOU'RE the problem. Not the people you call 'noobs'. It's YOUR problem that you are mentally incapable of handling people who are dressed in virtual pixels. LMAO and you say that WE'RE autistic. ""Proof #1) Over 230,000,000 accounts" Most either fake accounts or 6 year old scrubs" Why does it matter how old they are? ""Proof #2) Games in 2016 just hit a record of 100M+ visits. Now tons of games have 100M+ visits, sometimes even 200M+ and 300M+" Something called "bots". " Hahahahah funny because bots don't use the ROBLOX player launcher. Get your facts straight. "1M concurrent noobs more like. Also, if you can get me the evidence of how many good players they lost then that would make your point valid..." LMAO you are so immature. Actually so immature. You are the problem. "concurrent noobs" I actually think you're 5. ""Proof #4) A game ( Jailbreak ) broke the record of 75K concurrent players on ### ##### # ##### done, a cheap rip off of prison life and red wood prison (jail break is basically those games but with the new R16 model, you cannot even shoot properly) managed to bait a ton of kids..." LMAO all you do is complain isn't it. EVERYTHING you're saying is 100% irrelevant to the topic. You never said there was a problem with the fact that Jailbreak was a copy of prison life. You said that the problem is that ROBLOX will die since there are too many kids playing. You have completely and utterly ignored that point since you have absolutely no reasoning, ethics, logic, or proof as to why you're right when everyone who is countering you has solid proof as to why you're wrong. JUST EAVE. "Well done roblox, keep scamming those kids by removing tix and encouraging bullying with bacon hairs. Noice way to make revenue." 1) How did they 'scam' anyone? 2) Removing tix did not increase their revenue. Go learn how money works then come back.
chatowillwin
#215370556Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:47 PM GMT

How do you get mad at 6 year olds playing ROBLOX when you're just as ####### intelligent, and intellectual as a 6 year old yourself?
chatowillwin
#215370593Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:48 PM GMT

Fix: How do you get mad at 6 year olds playing the game when you are just as immature, intelligent, and intellectual as a 6 year old yourself?
andyfei4560
#215370690Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

Boii if you give up on roblox then just leave. No one cares abt you.
DrMagicMushroom
#215371691Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BxdCatz
#215372494Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:24 PM GMT

Speeder360
#215373064Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

Relate. Been here since 2008, got an account in 2010. Sad to see that the site has gone from "powering imagination" to "powering imagination - for a price"
lepe100
#215373442Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:42 PM GMT

roblox sold out sadly
DailyRoLord
#215374647Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:06 AM GMT

"Something called an example. I did say if you are o ne of the autistic people, then don't post stupid comments. Smh" SMH EVIDENCE IS FACTS YOU BLOCK HEAD. FACTS CAN BE EVIDENCE, AND THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED. HOW AUTISTIC ARE YOU NOT TO GET THAT? And for a valid reason, you do need the info you are given. But you aren't telling us any of the info you were given.
10MilesWide
#215374755Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:08 AM GMT

"Removing tix did not increase their revenue." Tix was removed to entice more users to purchase bc or robux, or add microtransactions to their place... and it worked
DailyRoLord
#215374861Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:10 AM GMT

"Ok, so you give me a ton of irrelevant evidence to try and make your point seem smart." But see, C h a t o is smart and you are a doofus. His evidence supported his claim that ROBLOX is growing. His evidence included large numbers of players. "a cheap rip off of prison life and red wood prison (jail break is basically those games but with the new model, you cannot even shoot properly) managed to bait a ton of kids..." I hate people like you who try to avoid the argument by posting other topics. No matter what the game is, it still got that amount of concurrent players. The game it is doesn't matter, even if it is bait. It still proves many people are on ROBLOX.
Varlixion
#215374875Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:10 AM GMT

"Hopefully, one day, just one day, somebody might take this idea of this site, and actually make it for the developers rather than for kids." YES OMG YES OMG YES I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH
DailyRoLord
#215375071Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:13 AM GMT

"Hopefully, one day, just one day, somebody might take this idea of this site, and actually make it for the developers rather than for kids." This itself is a quote a doofus would make. ROBLOX announces many updates and listens to many developers on the Dev Forum. They recently got information about this year's Halloween event, and this info wasn't given to us. They communicate mainly with the developers, and that's my proof.