of     1   

oggy521
#222525745Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

Time and time again have roblox done NOTHING when their users try to talk to them. The suggestions and ideas are never heard but are simply ignored. The lifeblood of roblox which is held within the users are being forsaken, for money. Roblox is trying to replace the older generation with a group of 6 year old gullible children who would nag their parents for robux. A generation of foolish and spoilt brats. A generation of stupidity where bacons go around annoying their fellow players. Roblox is serving them. For the people of the forums, roblox is completely forsaking. Soon, they will take down S&I and after, the whole forums will go down too in an attempt to completely silence. But the time of oppresion is OVER. We will take action, and action we shall take. Starting from today, we SHALL draw the line, and not just draw the line, WE SHALL MAINTAIN THE LINE. Rather than have roblox push it back with every small update. NO I say. The line is there maintained, and NO NOOB OR UPDATE SHALL PASS UNCHALLENGED. Therefore I write this message to ye, the unbrain washed members of roblox to take action. THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS! Roblox has passed the line far too many times, making us redraw it. But no. The tix removal was one step, the censor was another, but this new server list update is too far. We SHALL not let this go by without any sanctions likewise how we let the censor and tix removal go past, WE WILL TAKE ACTION. I propose unto you, the people who are still with me, to do these simple steps: 1) Stop playing big games like jailbreak/phantom forces but instead play smaller games 2) Do not buy/spend any robux or bc, this will result to massive inflation 3) Make protest posters similar to this and copy and paste throughout roblox 4) to all the devs out there, DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE UPDATES until roblox changes. 5) Do not buy any sponsored free items from the catalogue, even though I know this will be hard due to the noob plague 6) Try to limit the amount of time spent on roblox if possible, developers will find unity has more functions, players will find minecraft is a better way to let out their creativity and so on 7) And most importantly, spread the word. With these steps, we can guarantee our voices will be heard with a boycott, even thought they will try to silence us. But we will show them we have a voice, and the more they suppress it, the more it will build up. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214686089 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=214591733 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=215490260 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=221416136 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=222159172
oggy521
#222525877Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:31 PM GMT

I do not hold any copy right to this, any can and should if they feel necessary to copy and paste any part of this post and make new or add onto their own posts.
StoneThinker
#222525964Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:32 PM GMT

e.e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSrKRGQTRNQ
NoobMaster936
#222525967Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:32 PM GMT

I know for a fact that this would be deleted if they wasn't getting rid of S&I. Also Protesting would make us look like raging kids who can't handle change, not only that but they would take us seriously even less.
starwarsfan3125
#222525988Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:32 PM GMT

Support! We must boycott.
Nk3214
#222526308Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:35 PM GMT

Well protesting will result in bans especially if you protest in RN&D for the 1st 2 weeks, because at that time the forums will receive heavy moderation It won't work unless we all raid their social media at once But then again, yeah we do need to speak up against them Overall, I see the PROS and CONS of this, meaning that I have mixed opinions on this. Although you do have a point when you said that ROBLOX is trying to replace the older generation with the newer generation All ROBLOX cares about is money, that's why they look forward to new people with fresh wallets joining and they don't care if some of the older players like me have spent money on ROBLOX so... honestly idk i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
dannyhogan200
#222526358Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:35 PM GMT

YEAH, EXTRA SUPPORT, PROTEST FOR TIX AND EVERY GOOD THING RETURNING, CHOP THE BACON PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF
oggy521
#222526542Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

Peaceful protest by not buying or spending robux and playing smaller games. They cannot ban you for not buying robux. THEY ARE HELPING THE BACONS
Nk3214
#222526864Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:40 PM GMT

Honestly oggy, if you post this same thread in RN&D you'll surely get a ban or at least a warning + thread deletion Protesting is useless unless a ton of people do it at once And it should be on their social media i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
Nk3214
#222527001Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:41 PM GMT

Also, NoobMaster936 is right. Protesting will make us seem like a bunch of whiny kids and they will ignore us even more oh wait, they're already ignorant enough lol i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
oggy521
#222527433Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

NoobMaster936
#222528236Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

If you want to protest just go on their official twitter and have a bunch of people spam "Revert(insert update here) NOW!"
oggy521
#222529518Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:03 PM GMT

That doesn't harm roblox financially in any way ^
duje225_awesome
#222530302Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:10 PM GMT

You're right! We shall NOT let Roblox pass the line again! No matter how much they silence us, our voices will be heard with a boycott that won't get silenced! #################################
duje225_awesome
#222530476Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

Also, Unreal Engine is WAY better than Unity.
CrunchyToaster
#222531132Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:18 PM GMT

@duje yeah UE4 is life.
10MilesWide
#222532057Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:26 PM GMT

1) Stop playing big games like jailbreak/phantom forces but instead play smaller games lol I've been doing this for years. I very rarely play popular trash, and when I do it's to troll 2) Do not buy/spend any robux or bc, this will result to massive inflation Done. Been here for 7 years and spent $0.00. Purchasable robux causes a lot of inflation 4) to all the devs out there, DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE UPDATES until roblox changes. Easy. Studio is a piece of trash anyway so not using it is easy 5) Do not buy any sponsored free items from the catalogue, even though I know this will be hard due to the noob plague Can't even remember the last time I looked at the catalog. The free stuff is bad and I have no money 6) Try to limit the amount of time spent on roblox if possible, developers will find unity has more functions, players will find minecraft is a better way to let out their creativity and so on With all the trash games and forum captcha, this isn't hard at all 7) And most importantly, spread the word. Won't work. Roblox is full of kids and fanboys. If roblox says something, they take it as a fact, BUT NOT EVERYTHING. Roblox said captchas don't work and they're making money, and the kids never even mention it
oggy521
#222532804Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:34 PM GMT

10MilesWide If there are more people like you, roblox shall surely collapse or maybe start thinking about their mistakes and revert them.
brownpants01
#222533760Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:44 PM GMT

I see it as Roblox owns the site ... they get to do what they want (even though they are completely ignoring their users in the processes.) If Roblox wants to feed bs that's up to them. At this point there are way to many little kids on here for any amount of us to be able to make a change. We just have to deal with our down grades here and there or find something better to do.
10MilesWide
#222533867Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:45 PM GMT

UE and Unity are TRASH Account required to use the engine UE requires Visual Studio, which is like 5 GB and requires a Microsoft account, for C++ programming Sends a request to something every time you start a game made with their engine I haven't used Unity, but it's automatically better because it doesn't require VS Try the Godot engine. It's a 14 MB download and doesn't require an account "Godot is completely free and open source under the very permissive MIT license. No strings attached, no royalties, nothing. Your game is yours, down to the last line of engine code." Version 3.0 is in alpha and you can get the link in the newest article on their site. It is MUCH better than the stable version and it has WASD and right mouse button support in the 3D view so I suggest using it
10MilesWide
#222534139Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:48 PM GMT

Roblox will be around for a while You underestimate just how much money the parents of 6 year olds have on their KREDlT cards Most users on the site grew up with ### and microtransactions so that's all they know, so there's no shortage of fake developers
brownpants01
#222534390Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:50 PM GMT

We know bud

of     1