apathbeyond1
#37081342Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:09 AM GMT

Anutha chapta! Episode 7: The Relentless Planet: Peak Eighty, Clan space Night was falling: four crescent moons of varying sizes hung eerily in the sky, giants among the many small pinprick stars that shone with their cold light. A frigid gust of wind carried many particles of pure white snow, the wind crisp and sharp in the air as it whistled past the many craggy and snowy mountains and valleys. The only source of light besides that of the moons was a bright rectangle of light shining from beyond an opening doorway, a lone figure emerging from within. It cast a long shadow, that of a figure with its hands buried in its long trench coat. This figure was emerging from a wide, squarish base with a tall tower in the middle, several lights blinking on and off at the tips of antennae. Each corner of the base had a wide, circular helipad that could accommodate a large carrier or 'mech drop ship. There were no other signs of habitation visible from the outside, but thousands of men and women were hard at work within, all diligently serving their Bloodline master. Theodore Romenicus, the assassin-Mechwarrior known as "The Relentless" by his peers, had his dull red eyes set on his waiting ship up ahead on a separate landing pad, the Silent Inquisitor. The vessel was streamlined and was made of four pointed, curving wings surrounding the fuselage and pointing forward, giving it the appearance of several knives bound together. The ship was just large enough to carry its pilot and his Stiletto Battlemech, which was currently stored in the back and could be dropped at any time. The cold wind was biting and harsh on exposed human skin, the temperature on this world brutal for most people. Though only a young man of 17, Theodore needed no more than his black trench coat and equally cold personality to feel comfortable here. The freezing wind toyed with his snow-white hair, making it flutter and wave, making his face difficult to discern from a distance. Upon reaching the Silent Inquisitor, Theodore remotely opened the pilot hatch and climbed within, aware of the front door of his base closing and sealing the fortress off, leaving the world once again in semi-darkness. Settling in the coc.kpit of his ship and closing the hatch, Theodore activated the Silent Inquisitor's systems, the dashboard lighting up and showing all systems nominal. When asked for new coordinates, Theodore inputted "Ruan II space"on the graphic display, showing the planet and maps of its surface, as well as the fleet of warships surrounding that world. The Silent Inquisitor rumbled as its engines flared, then dimmed in volume as the stealth systems started up. The ship rose into the air, giving the pilot one final view of the mountainous wasteland of his base planet before roaring off into the sky. "Lane Sirius Farlow," Theodore said to himself, now looking at his target display, showing an enthusiastic-looking fifteen-year-old with rusty red hair. "I am coming for you. I know your next move before even you do. And when I find you, I will destroy you. Nothing will stop me. Nothing has ever stopped me."
thomasrules
#37081350Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:09 AM GMT

(her dad knew we were dating.. actually when he found out i liked her and tat i was the only person she liked he demanded i make her happy.... no its just when something like that happens it is very awkward... guess what happened when she learned she had landed on me?)
apathbeyond1
#37081522Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:13 AM GMT

(I have nu idead)
thomasrules
#37081559Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:14 AM GMT

(she turned a color red i didnt know humans could produce and then fainted and once again landed on me.....)
thomasrules
#37081685Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:16 AM GMT

(i have a feeling if we got married someone would have to behind her with a pillow)
thomasrules
#37081923Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:21 AM GMT

(and i know very well shes planning a future for us to be together wanna know how i know? i found her diary. there are things shes described kids our age shouldnt be thinking of quite so early on)
apathbeyond1
#37082497Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:36 AM GMT

Uh-oh...
woofiewolf
#37090286Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:18 PM GMT

Buip Buip Buip!!!! MOAT CHAPTERS NAO PLOX!!!
Lynk101
#37108546Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:40 PM GMT

this is an excellent story and i continue to follow it with great interest. keep up the good work :D btw, the gf trouble... sucks to be you XD getting rejected: it's happened to me before. asked her out to a school dance. said no instantly. 2 years ago though, and i've had a gf since then. she lasted about 2 months before we had a huge fight.
thomasrules
#37109070Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:48 PM GMT

(well i have one gf who right now i think might be turning insane but before i had a girlfriend i liked since 4th grade who i asked out got rejected and then were no longer friends... from what i said one the last page also you'd find my current girlfriend isnt that bad cept of course what i found when she "lost" her diary but today something happened that made me think shes insane...)
apathbeyond1
#37109573Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:56 PM GMT

Planet: Strantor, Mechwarrior Academy "What? What do you mean I have to do work? I'm relaxing!" I objected, as I lay on one of the benches in the park area of the Academy complex. This area was one for relaxation and contemplation, with a pond, rows of blossom trees, and paths for walks. Birds of varying types chirped their songs as squirrels and Tyaks ran all about, chasing each other. Right now I was lying on one of the benches, resting my head on my hands as I looked up at my disapproving Lancemate staring down at me, her eyes stern under her purple hair. "I know you were a hero back on Meadow, but that doesn't exempt you from rising to the call of duty, Lane," she told me, her hands clasped behind her back. Even though we had been back here on Strantor for several days and had taken it easy, Jennifer still only wore her Mechwarrior uniforms, as opposed to Makoto and I going about in our clothes from home. I don't think Jennifer would ever wear anything casual unless forced. She went on, "This is no time to just relax and waste time, you know. Special Unit Officer Lorin wants something of you, and you should report promptly. It's disgraceful to keep a superior waiting. Come on, get up." "B... but, you're talking about Boren, right?" I asked, not getting up. "Your brother? It's okay, I know him and he wouldn't be upset if I took my time. He'll find something to do, or even better, someone else to do whatever he's asking of me." "Him being my brother and you knowing him doesn't change anything," Jennifer snapped. "Why are you being so lazy, Lane? We can't just slack like this. What if you lose your edge and fail the next mission?" "There's no way I'm failing a mission! But, okay," I relented, getting up and stretching. "Sorry, it's hard to get out of a lazy mood. Where's Officer Lorin again?" Jennifer looked a little happier now, pointing at the Training Center. "Floor 3, wing E-7, his office," she said. "You know where that is, right?" "Oh, yeah. I can find that easily," I said, then started off, raising a hand in farewell. "See you later, all right? Tell Kyle and Cassandra hi for me if you run into them." "The job shouldn't take that long," Jennifer called back, "though I will if I find them. They keep themselves pretty busy around here, more busy than you." "Hey! What's that mean?" I objected, turning my head around to look. "Nothing," Jennifer said coyly. "See you later." "Wait, what?" "Good bye, Lane." I sighed as I made my way through the light throngs of other people on the walkways, sticking my hands in my pockets; I did that whenever I was thoughtful or modest. I was happy to be getting along better with my Lancemates, all right, and my deeds on Meadow clearly earned me their improved respect and established me as a capable Lance Leader. Jennifer even went out of her way to tell me that she would treat me better and have more faith in me. Just thinking about her made my heart beat harder and I had to keep from fidgeting! Even so, both of my Lancemates (excluding Kyle, who had joined as the fourth Lance member) were tough for me to figure out. Makoto had been surly and reclusive when I first met him, but now he was a reliable and outspoken teammate. Jennifer, too, had been hard on me and distant at first but now she was much different, being a much warmer and more friendly person... acting like a real companion, as she had put it. She seemed to be unsure how to handle all this, somehow – I couldn't tell if she was testing me to see if I could keep my military demeanor, or whether she was testing new boundaries she had never explored before. Cassandra had been right: there was something developing between us, slowly and steadily, even if I couldn't tell what it was. I would just have to wait and see how all this wound up. Finding my place in the galaxy wouldn't be a quick or straightforward process. Life was more abstract than that. Jeez. Just look at me thinking away, I thought, waving a greeting to a few other Prodigies who were passing by, entering the Training Center and going up a flight of stairs. Here, too, many other people bustled about, making me have to squirm my way through a few thickets. Man, from relaxing by myself to fighting these crowds – getting up to do work was a real drag sometimes! Whatever. "Let's see... Club with extra mayo, pepperoni and onion..." I muttered to myself, stopping to scan the contents of a sandwich vending machine, the money in my pocket itching to be spent as my stomach rumbled. "Which one to get..." "Just choose one already!" someone snapped, and I made a face. "This is kind of seeming familiar," I commented, then dispensed a sub sandwich of my choosing and started off again, unwrapping it and taking a big bite. "Lane! Hey!" "What? Oh no!" Being tackled by the midriff sure was shocking, I realized as Cassandra's high-speed tackle knocked the both of us over and sent us tumbling down a short flight of stairs. I groaned and rose to a sitting position.
Lynk101
#37131600Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:06 PM GMT

keep it up, this is great!!! so how is your gf insane? what'd she do? if you don't mind me asking, that is.
thomasrules
#37156372Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:42 AM GMT

(its not just one event... its basiclly since 2 weeks ago thats shes been acted insane... i typed some of what happened out on this page and the page before it... and on the page before that i think)
Lynk101
#37163768Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

i know, but you're in general vague. more specifics? you can pm me if you want to, i'm just curious.
thomasrules
#37163826Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

(i'd prefer not to... some of it is not fun to relive)
Imafighter
#37163978Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:20 AM GMT

How about u make a thread called "MY GF IS INSANE!" This thread is just for stories.
thomasrules
#37164066Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:21 AM GMT

(thats why i like chatting with people... besides there is not a complain about insane people topic)
Imafighter
#37164632Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:28 AM GMT

Just make it. Ok? This is not a chat story.
thomasrules
#37164929Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

(i didnt mean chat on here)
thomasrules
#37164977Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:33 AM GMT

i meant actually chatting via the option next ot message
woofiewolf
#37183127Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:18 PM GMT

BUIPITY BUIP BUIP EPIKNESS WOOT WOOT KEEP WRITING!
Imafighter
#37184175Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:53 PM GMT

Writers block. Having trouble comin up with ideas. I'll come with something though!
woofiewolf
#37187681Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:12 PM GMT

If you need some help, you can use my character William Von from the Mechwarrior roleplay. You may edit him as you like.
woofiewolf
#37187708Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

(BUIP)
thomasrules
#37192665Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

Same with my character