of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

XxPlaygirlxX
#41417649Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:25 PM GMT

Plot: In the day Halloway Hospital is a normal hospital, for paitents to be treated, its brightly filled hallways and rooms bring a smile to everyones face but at night Halloway Hospital is a place that is feared by all, the ghosts of people who had died there come out to haunt it, and no they are not nice. They throw things around, hurt paitents and turn the hospital upside down. Halloway Hospital, back in the 19th century use to be a happy healthy place to be, but at around 1957 that all changed, the people who had died there in the last 50 years wanted revenge, and the only way to get it was to hurt the people in the hospital. Rules: 1)No Godmoding. 2)ROBLOX rules apply. 3)One character sheet per person, unless admin. 4)Saying "Its not in the rules" wont do anything. 5)What I say is the law. 6)Put "Halloway" at the end of your CS to show you read them. 7)Three strikes and your out! 8)Only Admins can have good ghosts. 9)If you want to be an admin, inbox me why! 10)HAVE FUN! Admins: I will update them as I go along. Paitent Character Sheet Name: A.ge: Gender: Apperance: Personality: Illness(Why your in the hospital): Biography: Ghost Character Sheet: Name: Gender: A.ge when died: How long been dead: Apperance(as a ghost): Good or evil?(Read rules): How died(What made you die?): Biography: Doctor/Nurse Character Sheet: Name: A.ge: Gender: Apperance: Why do you work here knowing about the ghosts?: Biography: /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ My Character Sheets are below: Paitent Character Sheet Name: Cassidy Jones. Age: Fourteen. Gender: Female. Apperance: http://www.roblox.com/Cassidy-Jones-item?id=43349118 Personality: Cassidy is friendly, happy and smart yet she is sometimes a clutz and can be vain. Illness(Why your in the hospital): Cassidy's illness is unknown, yet the doctors think that it could be poisning. Biography: Cassidy is an all together happy girl, she makes friends easily and always brings a smile to peoples faces, when Cassidy was three she realised that she had a sixth sence, meaning she could speak and contact the ghosts, she fears ghosts, sometimes but hates having to stay in Halloway Hospital. Cassidy's younger sister, Annabella Jones died in Halloway Hospital when Cassidy was nine and that is the only ghost she is familiar with. Ghost Character Sheet: Name: Annabella Jones. Gender: Female. Age when died: Four. How long been dead: Annabella has been dead for about five years. Apperance(as a ghost): Annabella is small, and slim with bleach blonde hair, like her sister. Annabella has small blue eyes and she wears a pink nightdress with a picture of a rabbit on the front, Annabella always carrys round a small teddy bear that has 'Cassidy+Annabella=SistersForever' sewn into it, Annabella also wears white fluffy rabbit slippers. Good or evil?(Read rules): Annabella is good. How died(What made you die?): Annabella had meningitis when she was three, she battled it for one year but sadly it came back and she lost the battle when she was four. Biography: Annabella is Cassidy's little sister, She lost the battle to meningitis and hopes that her sister will live. Annabella was a very happy and bubbly little girl, till that was taken away from her. Annabella has a very strong bond with her sister, and she died in her sisters arms. Ghost Character Sheet: Name: Jazmyn Pepper. Gender: Female. Age when died: Five. How long been dead: Jazmyn has been dead for about five years. Apperance(as a ghost): Jazmyn is small and fragile, she has shoulder legnth jet black hair and eyes that seem crimson red. Jazymn wears a baby blue pajama set with a small rabbit in the middle and 'Jazmyn Pepper' stiched into it at the bottom with slippers. Good or evil?(Read rules): Evil. How died(What made you die?): Jazmyn was beaten by her parents, when she was rushed into hospital she lived for three days then lost her fight for life. Biography: Jazmyn died three days after Annabella did, Jazmyn use to watch Cassidy always looking after Annabella, yet nobody was there to care for her. All that Jazmyn thought was Annabella died knowing she was loved with all her family surrounding her, yet Jazmyn died on her own, nobody to tell her it will be over soon and nobody to tell her that it would be okay, alone. Doctor/Nurse Character Sheet: Name: Dr. Jessica Wright. Age: Twenty four. Gender: Female. Apperance: Dr. Jessica has long, brown hair halfway down her back and hazel eyes. Dr. Jessica wears a long, white cloak over a white top that says 'Born to shop' on it with a blue denim skirt, just above her knees with casual yet stylish shoes. Dr. Jessica is thin and quiet tall, she wears green emerald eyeshadow and pinky-peach lipstick. Why do you work here knowing about the ghosts?: She wants to know more about them. Biography: Dr. Jessica Wright has seen many of the paitents, including Cassidy, Annabella and Jazmyn, the worse of them all. Dr. Jessica Wright does not fear many of the ghosts, yet she fears Jazmyn as Jazmyn is the nastyiest ghost in the hospital.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41418315Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:04 PM GMT

Ooc; Somebody please join. I tryed really hard making this :(
XxPlaygirlxX
#41418753Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:22 PM GMT

Ooc; Somebody please join. Once we have one other person that has joined, hopfully as a paitent, we can start!
comoasi19801
#41418982Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:31 PM GMT

Ok, let me see if I can join. (:D)
XxPlaygirlxX
#41419141Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:36 PM GMT

Ooc; Comasi, when you join you are auto admin :D
Exptic
#41419587Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:50 PM GMT

Wait... as a ghost can I scare the hell out of people? Yet in a not-trying, funny way?
XxPlaygirlxX
#41419782Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:56 PM GMT

Ooc;@Exptic, You need to try. Its not a comedy xD
Exptic
#41419806Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:56 PM GMT

Not THAT type of funny.
Exptic
#41419829Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:57 PM GMT

A amusing way to the ghost that the patients get so scared easily, like that type. :L?
XxPlaygirlxX
#41419872Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:59 PM GMT

Ooc; Yeah that types okay, I thought you ment a comedy way xD
Exptic
#41420222Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:11 PM GMT

Ok.. joining time. Ghost Character Sheet: Name: Winter Smithson Gender: M Age when died: Fourteen How long been dead: A year. Appearance: Look at my ROBLOX™ avatar for his clothes, then look at the Decals for his head. He stands at 5'8, pretty tall for his age, or used to be. He looks as if he's transparent a bit, with pale skin that he wears. Good or evil?: Evil How died: Winter died among a bed, which before he was protecting his friends from a gang. Biography: Winter died on a bed, where in before he was protecting his friends. His friends then ran and abandoned him, letting him to nearly die. That is until a buisnessman found him and he was sent to Halloway Hospital. Yet, he saw no sign of anyone he knew, which as he became a bland-personality. Until the point, he didn't care if he died anymore. Then, 4 days later, he died mysteriously at.. Halloway Hospital
XxPlaygirlxX
#41421061Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:38 PM GMT

Ooc; Sorry, I was helping my mom cook! Accepted! Lets start?
Shadowman104
#41421340Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:47 PM GMT

Doctor Character Sheet: Name: Shadow A.ge: 21 Gender: M Apperance: White navy admiral suit and white mask Why do you work here knowing about the ghosts?: The ghosts are one of the people i knew Biography : My friend was killed in a hospital a long time ago, so i decided to see where he was.
XxPlaygirlxX
#41421517Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:52 PM GMT

Ooc; You forgot to add Halloway Hospital at the bottom but accepted. So, your called Dr.Shadow then. Start now?
Chocolates
#41421989Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:05 PM GMT

Name: Kichi Ace A.ge: 16 Gender: F Apperance: Bleach blonde hair tied in two low, layered pig tails that touch her hips with emerald streaksand sideswept bangs, a dark green fitted hoodie that goes down to her knees, black leggings, green fluffy socks, golden hazel eyes, red lips that aren't thick or thin, pretty average, 6' tall, skinny and curvy, has four scars that look like scratch marks on her left cheek, often has foam discs covering her hands put on by the hospital. Personality: Kichi's first personality is a normal, sweet teenager who loves people, but the second is dark, gloomy, violent, and easily set off. Illness(Why your in the hospital): Kichi has mania and went sui.cidal, along with being bipolar and split personalities. Plus there's a little dementia. So she's a total nutcase to the doctors. Biography: Kichi has been in the hospital since she was five when she tried to commit su.icide. She's frightened of the ghosts and has foam discs on her hands to help her not to hurt herself. People don't really want to be around her which makes her illnesses worse.
Chocolates
#41422007Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:05 PM GMT

(Halloway, I knew I'd forget)
XxPlaygirlxX
#41422090Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:07 PM GMT

Ooc; Accepted Chocolates :D Lets start?
CranberryScones
#41422176Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:09 PM GMT

(I'd join, but not after all I've seen you do on OT and what you did to a friend. T_T)
Superfastalt
#41422900Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:25 PM GMT

Name: Joe Renge Gender: M A.ge when died: 11 How long been dead: 5 years, and 34 weeks Apperance(as a ghost): 5 foot two. Black messed up her. A hospital outfit and a ring. No pants, hospitial outfit covers it all. Good or evil?(Read rules): Evil How died(What made you die?): Diabeties Biography: Joe was a normal kid, playing video games and stuff like that. He got diabeties via genes. It was couple of years before they discovered it. They tried to save him but it was too late. Halloway
XxPlaygirlxX
#41423211Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:32 PM GMT

Ooc;@Above, Accepted. Lets start :3
Superfastalt
#41423900Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:47 PM GMT

Joe Renge, THE GHOST OF ROOM 654, decided to go out his room. "Hmm, never went out my room in all my ghost years. Say, should I go to room 655?" He questioned.
Youshi
#41424287Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:55 PM GMT

Name: Chelsea Wren A.ge: 13 Gender: Female Apperance: Chelsea has shoulder length, deep auburn-brown hair with lighter strands of red and darker strands of dark brown that give her hair a highlighted look. Her hair at times can become naturally frizzy when exposed to heats, but most of the time her hair is crimped and left down, except for her square bangs in front that are usually held back by a white hair-band, with diamond designs along the surface. Chelsea's eyes are a dark brown with a very-much lighter starburst coming from the center. Her eyes are slightly larger than average, but they fit her face nicely, and are framed with dark eyelashes that are medium lengthed. Her eyes are tilted ever so slightly, and her eyebrows are thin and usually very expressive of her moods. Chelsea has a nose that is thin along the bridge and is average sized at the base, the tip sprinkled with pale freckles. She has a mouth with lips that are between thin and full, that at times become very chapped. She has high cheekbones covered in more freckles. Her ears are average sized, and her right one has a scar acrossed the back from an accident. It resembles a scratch, and Chelsea usually hides it with her hair. Her skin is pale and she is a person that is very slender but not enough so that she's sickly thin, and is tall for her age. She lastly has a feminine build. Chelsea wears a white sundress with light-tan uggs with pom poms at the sides that zip in the back. The sundress reaches to her knees and has light blue hems. She also wears short socks under her boots. Personality: Chelsea tends to be quiet and independant, but at times she can be outgoing with her friends and very friendly. Illness: She's recovering from a Diabetic Coma that lasted a month. Biography: Chelsea has had diabetes ever since she was three, and only ten years later has she had her first diabetic coma. She is the middle child out of five children, in a family of ten and she had attended private school all her life. Halloway
XxPlaygirlxX
#41424354Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:56 PM GMT

~Cassidy~ I lay in my hospital room, number 444. I shut my eyes as I lent back, hoping not to fear the same death as my sister, annabella. ~Annabella~ I floated round the hospital, then to room number 655. I sat on the bed, thinking of my sister, praying she would be okay. ~Dr. Jessica Wright~ I walk into Cassidys room, I take her temprature and then pull out a bottle of medicen, pouring some on a spoon. "Open your mouth Cass!". I say, my tone soothing and gental. ~Cassidy~ I open my mouth and swallow the foul tasting medicen, I smile and say "all done". I grab some water drinking it as fast as I can. ~Jazmyn~ I walk through the corridors, into dorm 654. "You!". I say, glaring at joe. I stare at a plant pot, making it smash on the floor into a dozen peices.
Superfastalt
#41424479Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:59 PM GMT

"Whatareyoudoinganywaysbye" I said, and floated into dorm 655. He saw Annabella. "Hey Anna!"
XxPlaygirlxX
#41424743Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:04 PM GMT

~Cassidy~ I shut my eyes, trying to go to sleep. I think of my sister and know shes somewhere in this hospital. ~Annabella~ A small, heart shaped tear drop comes from my eye, "Hiya". I say, my voice sad and shallow. All I could think about was my sister. ~Dr.Jessica Wright~ "If you need anything, call me Cass". I say, walking out the room and shutting the door behind me, quietly. ~Jazmyn~ "Thats what I thought". I say, sitting on the bed, my eyes glow crimson red.

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right