of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DonCurrency
#64308496Wednesday, March 14, 2012 5:35 AM GMT

Good Day. I am DonCurrency, head of The Mafia Films Corporation and founder of one of the more medium-sized filming companies like bobbysayhi or Zilex1000. Over the past years, Robloxiwood has been flatlined on movies of bad production quality and of poor enthusiasm including no organization whatsoever. Yet what keeps Robloxiwood alive? The Passion to Pursue the dreams of making your own comedy, horror, or knock-off movie in a Roblox format. I share this same value, and so 2 weeks ago I planned the largest project ever: Teach People How To Make a Movie First off, The Filming Academy is short for The Academy of Filming Developement and Arts which is basically a filming school for learning how to make a movie and the art behind it. It is known by my company as The Mafia Films Filming Academy, but it is open to anyone wishing to learn the basics and even advanced skills needed to suceed in Robloxiwood. Classes will be in the more early mornings on Weekends, and mostly during dinner time on the weekdays excluding vacations. You will be required to wear a uniform, depending on what course you are. Plus, at your senior year, you get to do a big project. A Year is 1 month At The Filming Academy, we offer 6 courses that you may want to pursue, and you are allowed to be in both, but not at the same time: ACTING: Simple Enough? Our Acting course is probably one of the strictest, because frankly acting is an easy thing to do. We will teach you how to listen to directions, and will even teach you how to start typing faster in case you ever work with someone who is a fan of bubble chats BUILDING: This is where the "nuts & bolts" of movies are built. No successful company can not have a decent set to use for any movie. In here, you will mostly be sent off to also be taught with another academy we have a partnership with called Building School. But we will teach you the more basic guidelines to follow when dealing with directors, and even some scripting. We will use Roblox Studio as our main program. CREATIVE DESIGN: This is a very special course that anyone may take that will focus on the true media part of movie making. We will cover in detail about costume design, work with PAINT.net and Adobe After Effects (If You Have It), and also cover the artistic fashion of building as well. Get ready for a very unique learning environment if you sign up for this. WRITING: In this course we will teach you how to create and organize your originality. We teach you how to write a screenplay, formulate a plot and organize your ideas. Don't worry, this isn't English Writing where everything is boring assignments taught by old people. However, we will enforce you using proper grammar, and we will even teach you how to translate into different languages and encourage that creativity. We will be working with Microsoft Word. FILM PRODUCTION: This is where you will go to learn how to become a director and producer. Probably one of the most in-demand these days from what I have seen. Here we teach you how to utilize all the other parts of The Filming Crew to unleash great videos on YouTube. We will also teach you how to edit, and you will be using a lot of Tutorial Videos. In addition, we will also give you the best filming technology available, and creating a basic understanding of uploading videos and the very time-taking processes involved in this whole, really division, of the academy. We will be using Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro, Jahshaka, and Microsoft Expression Encoder Screen Capture VARIOUS: What is various? Well it's misc. information that we can't divide into more courses. In this course, we will teach you Movie Criticizing, Business Management, Advertising, Teaching, and Exploration. I personally teach this course myself. If any of those categories interest you, then you belong in this course. This is how Ranks Look Like: 1. Student 2. Professor 3. Superintendant 4. Principal Our Course Curicculums are being written and will be launched when I get BC to start the group. If you are interested in a teaching or enrollment, fill out the application below, and send it to me personally: FILMING ACADEMY APPLYING: ROBLOX NAME: _______________ CURRENT EMPLOYMENT:_____________ [ex. Rank: Conscript in RAT. Rank: Producer in Bobbysayhi Studios. If Unemployed (Not in Any Groups), write "N/A"] Entrance into The Filming Academy is R$50, covering the cost of the uniform, and the first Year of Studying (1 Month, 2 Weeks). CAN YOU AFFORD THIS NOW?: _______ PREVIOUS MOVIE/VIDEO EXPERIENCES:______________________ [Past Movies, Youtube Videos. If None, Write "N/A"] Will You Follow Rules (Procedures/Protocals)?: YES or NO ______ COURSE/POSITION REQUESTED: _______________ RECCOMENDATIONS:__________________________________ [ex: Sent by Are92 Studios. Director: Are92. If none, write "N/A"]
kingdestroyah
#64312427Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:03 PM GMT

Depends, can you make a good movie by my standards? Let me see one of your movies. What's your youtube account?
kingdestroyah
#64312464Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:07 PM GMT

Listen, I'll join, but seeing as I am an amazing movie maker, I make roblox, STA, review, AND live action movies, you should pop me up to wherever your best are. Yunderstand?
DonCurrency
#64312506Wednesday, March 14, 2012 12:11 PM GMT

Youtube: TheMafiaFilmsCompany Old Youtube: EmilioMandell The best videos I created are December 21, 2012 The End of Roblox, The Killing Joke, and on my new account The Rohemian Club Teaser Trailer
Lacrosseboy55
#64341243Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

@Don We should connect our schools, until more join. We could get double enrollment, and credit would be given to all involved. BTW, do you want to be the teacher of Group/Media Management, I need someone who has experience with Film studio manangent.
DonCurrency
#64343245Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:36 AM GMT

Yeah, I was going to say that we should merge as well untill enrollment is up a lot
Lacrosseboy55
#64343848Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:45 AM GMT

I have 3 applicants at the moment.
Poppleworks
#64344298Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:51 AM GMT

I'd like to enlist for the Film Production and Various classes.
TrueHonesty
#64348208Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:45 AM GMT

I'd like to teach. I'm very interested in encorporating cframe/ vector -3 in videos.
Bobbysayhi
#64348514Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:50 AM GMT

True I don't want you to teach. You are annoying and immature stop bumping the thread that stretches the page.
TrueHonesty
#64352488Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

@Bobby While I respect what you're saying, I disagree with you and find that those points are invalid. I bump the page becuase i believe the page looks better that way
Bobbysayhi
#64352668Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

How is it better? I like to see if someone responded to my Starred post. It's not only that though I find you annoying.
TrueHonesty
#64352861Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:02 AM GMT

I find you annoying, but i believe that's the ROBLOXiwood dynamic
buddy17474
#64352945Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:03 AM GMT

I think true is the only one who likes it that way
Bobbysayhi
#64353508Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:13 AM GMT

Yeah and I wish the forum mods would delete that thread.....
DonCurrency
#64359151Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:00 AM GMT

True, I won't hire you for bumping the page too much. Plus, you are annoying on your threads you have commented on, so no.
Zilex1000
#64359835Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:44 AM GMT

@King Your videos consist of ROBLOX record gamplays. ~ Shallow graves for shallow people
kingdestroyah
#64362467Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:18 AM GMT

Those were accidental uploads. Watch my first videos. Monsters attack 0, monsters attack 1, and some reviews. I'm planning on deleting all the roblox ones.
Bobbysayhi
#64363527Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:49 PM GMT

You can delete "accidental uploads."
arclordrpg
#64368865Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:39 PM GMT

I would like to teach, Editing, I could give tips on filming, I don't make ROBLOX videos that much anymore. Yet I use After Effects.
anubishouse246
#64401401Friday, March 16, 2012 2:58 AM GMT

What I'm going to say is that this is kind of copying Lacrosse's idea... he had this like a month or two ago.
DonCurrency
#64404433Friday, March 16, 2012 3:56 AM GMT

Well we joined our two schools so it's not copying. It's introducing a rival academy.
TrueHonesty
#64410571Friday, March 16, 2012 8:31 AM GMT

Of course when you copy ideas you don't even have the deceny to say where they were influenced out of. ROBLOXiwood posts go in fads, theres no hiding that.
DonCurrency
#64412971Friday, March 16, 2012 12:51 PM GMT

Excuse me? If you read I clearly said I had this idea when I restarted my group LAST WEEK. Don't believe me? Look at some of my threads: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=63313522 The only thing I got from his thread was that I renamed my director/producer course into Film Production
Lacrosseboy55
#64415320Friday, March 16, 2012 2:43 PM GMT

And I got that from the real life major at Chapman University...so calm down fools.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right