of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

awesomehayden123
#68493365Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:09 PM GMT

June 14, 2000- Near Seattle, Washington Jake Jackson sat in his home, watching the news reports. Suddenly, the chair he was sitting in felt as if someone was moving it around. Jake looked around, the ceiling fan swayed from side to side, cushions topled, lamps fell, glasses shattered, and just as quickly as it started, it stopped. May 5, 2005- Timson, Texas Mary Lou Benson ran home from the town school with her best friend, Georgia. It was a nice day, and the samll town felt... friendly, and inviting. They walked down the road, almost to Mary Lou's house. The 12-year-olds then felt something... a strange sensation. The sheds near them shook, the road signs fell into the cracked pavement, car alarms blared, and people grabbed anything they could to keep from falling. Again, it stopped so suddenly. Right in front of Mary Lou and Georgia was a crack in the sidewalk that hadn't been there just moments ago... December 18, 2009- Atoka, Tennessee The mayor of the Memphis suburb sat in his car, driving to a meeting. As the drove down the highway, the car swerved into the next lane. Lamps above popped, homes nearby with any swings, trampolines or pools, had their equitment topple down. the mayor looked around after it stopped, and a foot deep hole sat right in front of his car... NOW Your going about your day- at school, work, home, the store, whatever you might be doing when iit feels as if the world is collapsing around you. You fall to the floor as anything near you falls to the ground, and alarms blare. People scream, and after a few seconds- which really seems like forever- it stops. You slowly get up, shaken, but okay. A huge, gaping hole glowing a reddish color sits near you, and it stretches on for miles, what you don't realize is, this isn't the haf of it... Rules Normal roleplay rules Mild romance and swearing. You must be accepted to roleplay Listen to me/admins Please be realistic, exept for the impossibly destructive quakes. @ge range: 13-45 I can add rules Admins can have any amount of characters, non-admins can have 3. You get the rest, right? Admins: Me KatherineBlob Purepower212 Sketch14 Character sheet: Name: @ge: Gender: Location-Very important for obvious reasons-: Appearance: Biography(Eh, not required): Personality: Other: -Critisism accepted-
Coolman501293
#68494045Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:19 PM GMT

Name: Johnathan Northam @ge: 32 Gender: Male Location: Indianapolis, Indiana (felt like putting a city that barely anyone pays attention too...) Biography: ... Personality: Can be very nice and helps in any sort of danger. Other: hmmm...cookies? :3
awesomehayden123
#68494196Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:20 PM GMT

(I care about Indianappolis... I have a swim meet there thats gonna like, be awesome for me soon. And not accepted you need appearance!)
awesomehayden123
#68494252Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:21 PM GMT

(And more personality)
Coolman501293
#68494687Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:27 PM GMT

(oh... and sorry for the appearance thing XD) Appearance: A dark brownish hair, wears jean most of the time, wears a suit when going to work but wears a plain white t-shirt when not at work, also wears a watch. (That good enough, or do I need to add more?)
awesomehayden123
#68494777Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

(Eh... accepted....)
Coolman501293
#68494784Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

Personality UPDATED: Is nice and does help in any danger, can be rude at somepoints, other than that, He acts calm.
awesomehayden123
#68494856Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:29 PM GMT

(Accepted, we start whe a couple more join.)
Coolman501293
#68494953Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:30 PM GMT

(mmmk, this is my 2nd roleplay I have participated in, other than that I have like... 2 RP's that I have made... So I might be abit good and bad :/)
Coolman501293
#68510615Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:45 AM GMT

(A bump for this thread :3)
stix619
#68510835Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

(Give me a moment, I'm thinking whether to join today or tommorow...)
Coolman501293
#68539059Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:13 PM GMT

(Bawmp to help :3)
Tantivy09
#68543901Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

Name: Carly Quinn @ge: 19 Gender: Female Location-Very important for obvious reasons-: Eh... Hmmm... I think I'll go with Indianapolis, Indiana too XD Appearance: Carly has bright blonde hair in layers and is usually down. She wears all black hoodie to make her blonde waves seem brighter than they actually are. Her eyes are a bright green with flecks of gold and light green in them. Under her black hoodie, she has a bright red shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch. Her pants are faded black skinny jeans with simple red hightops. She has a bracelet made of shells from one of her friends and a ring from her brother she got when she was 16. Biography(Eh, not required): Being born in L.A. to a wealthier family, Carly thought she was destined for greatness. She had a brother and a sister who are twins named Marshall and Marcy. Her parents had different ideas but the three children had always been the rebellious type. She grew up learning how to play piano, guitar, bass, and drums. She has a sweet voice that sounds almost angelic when she sings. When she graduated high school, she left to go to college in Nashville, TN. Six months after she arrived at college she was signed to a record label and released her first single three months later. She is in Indianapolis to visit one of her friends. Personality: She's somewhat clumsy but that's only when she's tired. She's a strong, bubbly, outgoing person, and always a tiny bit hyper. Other: Eh, I got nothing XD
Sarhath
#68547744Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:38 PM GMT

Name:Nova Ryder @ge:19 Gender:F Location-Very important for obvious reasons-: Phoenix, Arizona( I THINK they go together...:P ) Appearance:Nova has deep brown curls that usually spring to her face, and so she keep sit in a messy braid. She has emerald green eyes with almost silver flecks in it. She has an old, faded blue denim jacket, and under it she has a multicolored, dyed tee on. She wears jean shorts with a rip in them, and a necklace that has a pic of her family in it. Biography(Eh, not required):Nova was born in Utah, but her family moved several times before settling down. She was always a great singer, and she took many music lessons: piano,voice,alto and soprano flute, and many others. Behind that happy coverup she is very sad, because her family always seemed to stay at a home long enough for her to make a great friend, and then BOOM! They moved. Personality:Nova is sweet, extremely energetic, and , strangely, talks very quietly. She is more of a singer, and will often hum little tunes that she made up. She is very ,well, weird because she can suddenly get these insane ideas that never work. Other: N/A :P
Sarhath
#68576607Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:01 PM GMT

EPIC REVIVE!
HoldTheCaubble
#68576771Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:07 PM GMT

Name: Jason Woods @ge: 20 Gender:M Location: Dubai, UAE Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, different clothes on different occasions, tan white skin, and has a rope necklace. Biography: Lives in Dubai for work. Used to live in Indianapolis. Personality: Optimistic, sometimes cocky or annoying. Other: Nothing.
hollyflower93
#68576920Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:13 PM GMT

Name: Alison "Tex" Texas @ge: 18 Gender: Girl Location-Very important for obvious reasons-: Lima, Ohio Appearance: Tex has shoulder length red hair, Emerald green eyes, and peach skin, She stands at 5'9 and weighs 82 pounds. She wears a black tee shirt and grey jeans with black boots Biography(Eh, not required): Personality: Tough as nails, But has a soft spot for kids. Other: Hm....I got nothing.
Xennark
#68577949Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:52 PM GMT

Name:Austin Level @ge:14 Gender: Location-Very important for obvious reasons-:Atlanta, Georgia Appearance:He's got long brown hair, and he curves his bangs to the right to keep them out of his eyes. Austin has blue eyes and wears a plain white t-shirt with a pair of black jeans and navy blue shoes. Biography(Eh, not required): Personality:He's normally humorous, but also easily scared because of the earthquakes. Other:Nuffin'.
awesomehayden123
#68588535Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:36 PM GMT

(All accepted, but, Hold, please change your location to somewhere in UK or America)
HoldTheCaubble
#68600224Friday, May 25, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

(aw. Okay. Change it to NYC.)
awesomehayden123
#68600912Friday, May 25, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

(Okay, and thats the location I had planned for me so we'll be in the same area...) Character sheet: Name:Hayden Lewis @ge:17 Gender:Male Location-Very important for obvious reasons-: Brooklyn, New York Appearance:Hayden has long blond hair that goes down to his large, rounded grey eyes, a pointed nose and chin on a small face with a few freckles, ashen skin, his hair goes down his neck and ends halfway down and curls at the bottom, 5'9, 119 lbs, has a muscular build, a scar across his right palm after a car crash has a child. Has a prostetic leg from the same crsh. He wears tight tee shirts, tight jeans, and checkered green DC shoes with white laces. A great smile Biography(Eh, not required):To be revealed. Personality:Cunning, bold, curious, somewhat athletic, fairly smart, bad with stealth, doesn't have much endurance, but is charismatic. He is also sensitve. Other: N/A
awesomehayden123
#68601981Friday, May 25, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

(*19 *crash *low endurance)
HoldTheCaubble
#68606199Friday, May 25, 2012 1:53 AM GMT

(You always use a prosthetic leg. Do you have one in real life?)
awesomehayden123
#68634606Friday, May 25, 2012 8:40 PM GMT

(No... I just made the characte ronce and got stuck using that cs...)
Tantivy09
#68635292Friday, May 25, 2012 8:53 PM GMT

(Yeah I really only have two characters. If I make more then I'll get everything mixed up and stuff...)

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right