of     250   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Gusmanak
#73865300Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:25 PM GMT

Use this thread to post ANY ideas you have for Apocalypse Rising. Sending ideas to me via messages will be skimmed, and your idea may not grab my attention. When I am in need of ideas, I will search this thread. So if you post here, you ARE being heard. Let the suggestions for Apocalypse Rising flow!
Ddude450
#73865585Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:27 PM GMT

GET RID OF BEING ABLE TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS I DON'T REMEMBER IT BEING IN THE MOD!
Gusmanak
#73865750Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:29 PM GMT

Okay... #1 It IS in the mod. #2 I'm never taking away Pvp. #3 Sorry, that's the way it's staying.
Gunner4
#73866740Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:40 PM GMT

Add molotovs, and possibley group advertisements scattered around the map for some extra R$
nathant8882
#73868439Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:00 PM GMT

Can we get more efficient snipers, they are a core part of the pvp in the mod, also a few silenced weapons?
daramianbyrd
#73868515Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

I suggest that you add cars of some sort. Maybe there could be gas canisters scattered around the world that you need to fill your car with every so often. Maybe you could find jeeps at the military air bases and regular cars in the cities. I also suggest if you add cars that you make the world much bigger as it would be more like the mod and cars would have much more use.
bluster7878
#73868545Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

Add a Winchester Repeater, and Make it so that you can use the same ammo type for different guns (Add boxes of ammo). Add a sniper with a scope (D4rk can help you if you can't script a scope). And I see you are making binoculars.
swordsniper
#73868633Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:02 PM GMT

cn you add like a wepon slot a run or bike or someting so you can get around faster and please make more relistic guns
nathant8882
#73868686Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:03 PM GMT

@Gunner4 i don't think group advertisements are a good idea considering he doesn't have bc and has no interest in robux as you can see by no hats, gear, etc.
TotallyRandom123
#73868748Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

Make teams. Like when some people team up they all click something like a GUI and they become an official team and then they can't TK each other.
swordsniper
#73868889Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

he should not make cars becouse they would take away the point like make bike and bigger map
swordsniper
#73869792Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:16 PM GMT

wy did people stop cominting
BrockRocksYourSocks
#73870278Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:21 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
phillipsbackup
#73870664Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:25 PM GMT

Snipers would be a bit overpowered, i think, unless they were loud as heck and minimal (1 would be best) Bullet per round. Cars, bikes, and the such are useless as it would add lots of lag and the map is small enough. Make the MK48 spawn a bit more, and add a secret place, like a wrecked tank or something, with a small chance of spawning a grenade launcher: 1 hit kill, 1 bullet per round, bad accuracy unless standing still.
swordsniper
#73870772Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

nice idea
phillipsbackup
#73872307Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:42 PM GMT

Also, you need to add a revolver, The average 6 shooting gun with major damage and average accuracy.
daramianbyrd
#73875522Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

Maybe cars would add too much lag, but I think a faster system of transportation would be good. Also, I think if you add sniper rifles they should be like what phillipsbackup said they should be except for more than 1 round per mag. But I think they should also fire slowly.
swordsniper
#73875681Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

can you please update now
daramianbyrd
#73875973Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

I think you should also add a melee weapon slot, grenades, and a grenade slot.
BRIKHEAD
#73875997Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:25 PM GMT

i have a really good idea but only at the military airbases that you can find military motorcycles with a sidecar but u would have to pick it up and then drop it as a vehicle
grass3
#73876978Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:36 PM GMT

Add portable tents. You already have firewood, I don't see how this would be pushing it. It would take about a few seconds to build. Should be one of the special tools, but very rare.
yayman7555
#73877097Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

I've been thinking about this idea for a while, and I think it's about time to share it. My idea alters some existing items, and adds several new weapons to the game. Every aspect of my idea may be changed as Gusmanak and ZolarKeth see fit if they decide they like certain parts of it. Also, it's REALLY long. New items that will be added. ----------------------------------- New Weapon: Single Action Army Revolver- A handgun that sacrifices ammo capacity for impressive stopping power at close range. Each ‘magazine’ holds 6 rounds. I’m not sure if this should be a civilian handgun like the M1911 or a military handgun like the M9, so I’ll leave that to Gusmanak and ZolarKeth New Weapon: M1014 Shotgun- A military grade shotgun that can hold 4 shells compared to the Double Barreled Shotgun’s 2. The gun and ammunition for it can be found in a military airbase, a Military Supply Crate, or more rarely in major cities. New Weapon: MK14 EBR- A military battle rifle that can hold 10/20 rounds. (Final decision up to Gusmanak and ZolarKeth) The weapon is semi-automatic, but does more damage per shot than an assault rifle. The MK14 and its ammunition can be found in Military Airbases, albeit about as rarely as an MK48. It’s easier to find in a Military Supply Crate. New Weapon: RPG-7- Rocket Propelled Grenade launcher capable of inflicting mass damage in one shot. Will not be explosive, but will do damage to anyone near its area of impact. A direct hit is an instant kill, but does much less damage to players simply near the point of impact (exact amount of damage is up to Gusmanak and ZolarKeth). The RPG-7 and its ammunition are extremely rare, and can be found in military airbases or, more commonly (yet still very rarely) in a Military Supply Crate What else the update will add/change. -------------------------------------------- 1. The hatchet and crowbar are changed into utilities. Their uses will be explained later in this post. Their roles as melee weapons will be taken over by two similar weapons, a fire axe and pipe/whatever Gusmanak and ZolarKeth feel works. 2. The hatchet can be used to obtain firewood from trees throughout the map. The spawn rate for firewood would be reduced to encourage the use the hatchet for a reliable source of firewood. 3. The crowbar will be used to open randomly spawning crates that appear at certain locations, similar to helicopter crash sites in DayZ, but with more variety. (I'm thinking the crate would look like an unopened version of the crate you find at campsites near deer stands.) These crates will come in 3 types: Consumables Crate- Contains 2-4 food items and 1-3 sodas. Normal foods, snacks, and rarely cooked meat can be found in this crate. Never contains MRE's or Raw Meat. Supply Crate- Contains a non-military primary or secondary weapon, ammunition for the weapon, and a utility item such as a map. Primary weapons come with 2-4 magazines, a utility item OR up to 2 MRE's. A secondary weapon comes with 3-5 magazines, a utility item OR up to 2 MRE's. Never contains a GPS. (Depending on the rarity of rangefinders/binoculars they may or may not be found in Supply Crates.) Military Supply Crate- Contains a military primary or secondary weapon, ammunition for the weapon, up to two utility items OR up to three blood bags and MRE’s (NOT a total of 6, a total of 3 for BOTH.) Both primaries and secondaries come with 2-4 magazines. There will be a limit to how many crates of each type spawn on the map every cycle. For now, these numbers may be too high/too low. It’ll be up to Gusmanak/ZolarKeth to decide what limit/spawn rate is reasonable. Consumables Crates may spawn a maximum of 10 times every spawn cycle. At least 3 will spawn, with each subsequent crate only having a chance of spawning. Supply Crates may spawn a maximum of 6 times per spawn cycle. At least 2 will spawn, with each subsequent crate only having a chance of spawning. Military Supply Crates may spawn a maximum of 3 times per cycle. It is possible for none to spawn in a cycle. Feel free to add to my idea or criticize it if you feel it needs improving! I wish you all good luck surviving in surviving the apocalypse :D
swordsniper
#73878023Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

that is the best idea EVER
swordsniper
#73878423Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

come on everyone cheer UPDATE
swordsniper
#73878483Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

UPDATE

of     250   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right